Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > Kro Announces 3rd Class Names
Pages: 1, 2
[NITRO]FOX
Class names are as follows. To avoid confusion, IТm using the Korean class names.

Rune Knight (Changes from Knight, Lord Knight)
Warlock (Changes from Wizard, High Wizard)
Ranger (Changes from Hunter, Sniper)
Arc Bishop (Changes from Priest, High Priest)
Guillotine Cross (Changes from Assassin, Assassin Cross)
Mechanic (Changes from Black Smith, White Smith)
Royal Guard (Changes from Crusader, Paladin)
Shura (Changes from Monk, Champion)
Sorcerer (Changes from Sage, Professor)
Dark Chaser (Changes from Rogue, Chaser)
Generic (Changes from Alchemist, Creator)
Minstrel (Changes from Bard, Clown)
Wanderer (Changes from Dancer, Gypsy)

You must be level 99 in order to change into third class. You can change as either 99 base class, or 99 trans class. The primary advantage of going transcendent before becoming third class is that you of course have access to the advanced skills that trans classes offer.

УShuraФ refers to the characters in the monk/championТs strongest skill, Ashura Haouken (Guillotine Fist on iRO). Shura means fighting or carnage on the battlefield.

And yes, the 3rd class for bard on kRO is minstrel, the name they gave 2nd class on iRO.

Credit : ro.doddlercon.com
Brainstorm
Generic? Wtf
All that crap sounds so fake...But its doddler...Bah
W1ndsor
lol...
Generic sounds like a medicine, Wanderer like a monster Wander Man? and lol paladin's became guards.

but its not fake i guess.
Dant3
Wow!
We was waiting so long for this news ;D.
Now the question from all administrator is: When the 3RD Class will add to eAthena?!

I think it will take a long long long time ~biggrin.gif
Preima
Well, I suppose this is good news. It's great to hear about news like such since it's been anticipated for ages. Unfortunately for me who got tired of playing RO, bumming around in eA and hearing about updates is a pretty amusing past time.
lFelipel
You have a image of the new class??
Information
Wooo~third class finally release soon.
Usako
Wanderer is such a stupid name. Dancer? Gypsy? Those sound like girls. Wanderer? Kinda sounds manly....and not even because of the mob.

I am disappointed they made it so you can go third class after both 2nd class and trans classes. I was hoping it would simply be an alternative to advanced classes (maybe a more balanced one? I doubt it....). Unfortunately those third classes are going to be ultra powerful. Besides the fact that you get advanced class skills from going trans then 3rd...even if you go third class after normal classes you're going to be stronger than even the trans classes without doing as much work.

Gah it's going to be SO unbalanced. But it will be nice to have new sprites to work with somehow ;p

Wonder what they will do on iRO for Minstrel...
DKai
I'l make it so that only Trans classes can switch to 3rd class. so that the game retains it's fun somehow .. ~_~
samuray22
QUOTE (Usako @ Feb 16 2008, 04:27 AM) *
Wanderer is such a stupid name. Dancer? Gypsy? Those sound like girls. Wanderer? Kinda sounds manly....and not even because of the mob.
I am disappointed they made it so you can go third class after both 2nd class and trans classes. I was hoping it would simply be an alternative to advanced classes (maybe a more balanced one? I doubt it....). Unfortunately those third classes are going to be ultra powerful. Besides the fact that you get advanced class skills from going trans then 3rd...even if you go third class after normal classes you're going to be stronger than even the trans classes without doing as much work.

Gah it's going to be SO unbalanced. But it will be nice to have new sprites to work with somehow ;p
Wonder what they will do on iRO for Minstrel...

The same happened with the Gunslinger and Ninja, i mean Gravity don't know how to balance the new with the Old.

Well i want to see the Skills for the Mechanic x3, maybe someday RO use the idea of the "cars" from ROSE

Atte Samuray22
Arcenciel
Rune Knight (Changes from Knight, Lord Knight)
Warlock (Changes from Wizard, High Wizard)
Ranger (Changes from Hunter, Sniper)
Arc Bishop (Changes from Priest, High Priest)
Guillotine Cross (Changes from Assassin, Assassin Cross)
Mechanic (Changes from Black Smith, White Smith)
Royal Guard (Changes from Crusader, Paladin)
Shura (Changes from Monk, Champion)
Sorcerer (Changes from Sage, Professor)
Dark Chaser (Changes from Rogue, Chaser)
Generic (Changes from Alchemist, Creator)
Minstrel (Changes from Bard, Clown)
Wanderer (Changes from Dancer, Gypsy)

Wow...some of those names sound so weird. Royal Guard....I think it sound much less of a class then Paladin. Dark Chaser....chaser? can't they pick a better name....Generic....it doesn't sound so related to Alchemist/Creators. Minstrel...nooooo why minstrel...they should use another name since clown is such an undignified name for the class. Wanderer is so unrelated as well.

I agree that they should just make it change after the trans. It is more standard that way.
bluensun
Ever think that they 'sound weird' because they have been translated into English?
buuten
QUOTE (bluensun @ Feb 16 2008, 06:39 PM) *
Ever think that they 'sound weird' because they have been translated into English?

Was thinking the same thing. I'm more concerned with how each class will play, names are unimportant.
Arcenciel
True, it might be another batch of unbalanced characters. I am wondering what their gears are going to be like.
aloha shin
this is what im talking about, it is true! can't wait to see these new classes.
Cyclops
So do you think the classes will come out before the actual sprites do?
Like how adv classes were when they first showed up.
AbelVox
Please note this information is from JRO not KRO and there is alot of room for changes.

EDIT:
これらの情報は、韓国でもまだ実装されていない内容となっておりますので、
変更される可能性があります。何卒ご了承ください。
また、運営チームでは、日本のプレイ状況にあわせた独自の仕様変更も
提案する予定です。

The Following Details have not been even implmented in Korea
so there might be changes possible, please be advised.

Also, the GM Team, will be asking for suggestions to implement our own planned changes to be able
to fit a Japanese environment. (jRO's own environment)

I don't know why Doddler forgot to post that specific note, its pretty important that you guys know about this
Just as a note. Don't expect to take everything posted atm to be 100% of what it will be

ESPECIALLY don't be like OH good I'll trans my 99 rite now and have a possibility later to comfirm that Trans can't go 3rd class
and be like WTF, cause theres the warning now that I posted

Quote by Doddler
I figure its pretty obvious that content listed in press releases might not end up exactly as stated in game, even if the announcement was made by gravity Korea.

so don't hold your breath about rebirth classes become 3rd gen classes just yet.
Seenan
QUOTE (Arcenciel @ Feb 16 2008, 01:11 PM) *
Wow...some of those names sound so weird. Royal Guard....I think it sound much less of a class then Paladin. Dark Chaser....chaser? can't they pick a better name....Generic....it doesn't sound so related to Alchemist/Creators. Minstrel...nooooo why minstrel...they should use another name since clown is such an undignified name for the class. Wanderer is so unrelated as well.

I agree that they should just make it change after the trans. It is more standard that way.

You be quiet, and the Trans form of Rogue is actually Stalker so don't think wrong.

Generic is a Noun. A wine that is a blend of several varieties of grapes with no one grape predominating; a wine that does not carry the name of any specific grape OR Any product that can be sold without a brand name. Well dont Creators mess around with Chemicals and stuff? Royal Guards alright. Minstrels ok.

And yeah sorry bout the late/dead post.
Nightwolf
I know in my server we changed the class names, I'd do it again for the 3rd classes, but in my opinion there's enough classes already.
Rider
sound nice. I hope we dont have to wait tooooo long for this..
MajinKain0
QUOTE (Nightwolf @ Feb 26 2008, 01:13 AM) *
I know in my server we changed the class names, I'd do it again for the 3rd classes, but in my opinion there's enough classes already.

I'd have to agree with you there, they should do more for the expanded classes, not push them further behind. Also does anyone think they gave up on Death Knight and Soul Collector? Seems kind of odd that they'll announce 3rd classes but say nothing about those 2 classes that have been in the GRF for how long now?
Direction
Hm....it's Interesting....If that job is released for public....i think all member will take it....Because at now only Ragnarok Online 2 has did it as New Classes.....So if any one please share it...I will make my PrivateServer better than other and more interesting for Player........
imabigkid
QUOTE (Direction @ Mar 1 2008, 05:28 PM) *
Hm....it's Interesting....If that job is released for public....i think all member will take it....Because at now only Ragnarok Online 2 has did it as New Classes.....So if any one please share it...I will make my PrivateServer better than other and more interesting for Player........

lol...huh? ......those...classes are not out...yet...they are just "names" ...
xienne15
images please... o;
Expelled
Guyys, dun worry u can rename this classes on your servers )))
roforger
Well, it seems so they will be releasing 3-1 class on first half of this year i mean 2008 and 3-2 class on next half of 2008/this year. ani_glare.gif .
Koki
QUOTE (bluensun @ Feb 16 2008, 07:39 PM) *

*smacks forehead*
So obvious.
It's not Generic. It's GeneTic. Though it's supposed to be Geneticist of course.

And the others...

//Arc Bishop (Changes from Priest, High Priest)
Obviously Arch Bishop.

//Dark Chaser (Changes from Rogue, Chaser)
Note the "Changes from(...)Chaser" - it's not supposed to be Chaser but Stalker. So it's Dark Stalker.

//Wanderer (Changes from Dancer, Gypsy)
Nothing really wrong with this one, but I'm pretty sure the word for Wanderer has about one hundred other meanings in japanese so it can be just about whatever.

I'm sure they'll get it right in iRO.
Dark_Silence
QUOTE (Koki @ Mar 18 2008, 03:34 PM) *
japanese

wut?
Koki
Well it's Doddler's info from jRO right?

And even if it's Korean, it's still these silly pictographs either way.
Dark_Silence
Ah? oho my wrongness bests me once more. I still wonder why gunslinger and ninja haven't been touched...
roforger
They say that Ninja expands/changes into "Samurai", which they are going to release after 3-1 and 3-2 classes futhermore with an inclusion of 2 more extensions that Novice can change into Death Lord and Dark Knight.

So we have to wait untill next year for Ninja to expand/change. confused.gif

By-the-by, they say gunslinger class has a proposition of advancement and they are still thinking on that.

Last note:- These are a proposed ideas By Kro/Gravity team, but not brought into front/public release has not been made yet.
So it might not be available elsewhere. ani_meow.gif
Koki
Interesting. Death Knight and Dark Collector(Death Lord?) are already in the database, so I think we're pretty sure to get these at least. Are these two new classes or one is extension of the other?
LovelyChii
There are billion things in the client that where never used and will never be used so...
TehMasta
QUOTE (roforger @ Mar 23 2008, 12:05 PM) *
They say that Ninja expands/changes into "Samurai", which they are going to release after 3-1 and 3-2 classes futhermore with an inclusion of 2 more extensions that Novice can change into Death Lord and Dark Knight.

So we have to wait untill next year for Ninja to expand/change. confused.gif

By-the-by, they say gunslinger class has a proposition of advancement and they are still thinking on that.

Last note:- These are a proposed ideas By Kro/Gravity team, but not brought into front/public release has not been made yet.
So it might not be available elsewhere. ani_meow.gif

May I ask where is this info from?
roforger
If you have doubt on me, please wait.
eAthenaLover
I wonder how long it would take for this to get implemented in eAthena..
LovelyChii
Ideas are ideas, that doesn't mean anything. Just think of when they got the idea of mercs and how many years they needed till their idea was done in the client.
gyunwoo23
Some of the names are gay... well it's just a proposal... i have thinking some names too...

Swordsman -> Knight -> Lord Knight -> Royal Knight
Swordsman -> Crusader -> Paladin -> Saviour

Acolyte -> Priest -> High Priest -> Bishop
Acolyte -> Monk -> Champion -> Master

Thief -> Assassin -> Assassin Cross -> Infiltrator
Thief -> Rogue -> Stalker -> Phantom

Archer -> Bard -> Clown -> Jester or Trickster
Reanimation
i guess gravity is getting out of ideas for their class names.
rainblood
Lol Guillotine Cross? Hahaha same goes for Royal Guard... They should come up with better names than that... happy.gif
Love0321
cool rox
Bascom

I thought this might make some people hush about 3rd class happy.gif
Naxan
Gravity Crop

It is not the real 3rd class =p
LevyVeroneze
hahahahahahaha, very good, loved, now only missing more details of the engineering class and the 3-2 jobs.

^ ^ "

Despite that, gravity crop ... hmmm.

and also that under the name of the class are letters Japanese not Koreans?

No more.
Bascom
oh
xD
I just noticed that too now wub.gif

BUT................
maybe thats how they look
TehSeph
jRO Future Wiki - Translated by Google (Yeah, I know... Google sucks, but it's better than nothing.)
I'm enjoying reading about the skills. laugh.gif

EDIT: Ranger sounds fun. Wolves as Pecos, stronger bow skills, and trap buffs. Yum.
Naxan
For the Japanese 2008 user Symposium, Gungho (the managers of jRO) asked gravity if they could provide the current working designs for the new 3rd classes. To their surprise, they agreed and they were able to display the new sprites. Note that these sprites are not final, and are currently still in design.

No this is it ! There are the real 3rd Classes ! Yeah, they look very beautiful !
LevyVeroneze
False or not, I think this is sprites that the gravity rate being implemented with success ><.

How long take, to appear the 3-2 x_x now?!

No more.
Koki
Only four spikes per sprite?
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  “оп 100, –ейтинг серверов Aion Ч только бесплатные русские сервера јйон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system