Castles

Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > Ragnarok Renewal Server, Open Beta Soon
Chickot
Ragnarok Online Renewal Test Server Opening Notice (2008/07/24)

In order to collect information and test the new RO renewal, we will be opening a new Renewal Sakray Test server.

1. Users

The closed beta test process will have up to 500 participants.

2. Signups

Signups for the testing will occur between the 24th and 29th.

3. Schedule

* Closed Beta Test

Start Date: 2008/07/30
Server Name: Sakray Renewal Test Server
Participation: Accepted testers
Test Period: 2008/07/30 ~ 2008/08/27 (4 weeks)

* Open Beta Test

Start Date: 2008/08/27
Server Name: Sakray Renewal Test Server
Participation: Anyone
Test Period: 2008/08/27 ~ 2008/09/24 (4 weeks)

4. Connecting to the test server

Launch RO -> Select connect to free server -> From the server list select "Sakray Renewal Test Server" (Only registered testers will be able to do this).

For testing, the server will have 10 times experience and 10 times drops rate, and for testing various items will be sold from NPCs.

We hope to see many of you in testing!

- Gravity Ragnarok Online Development Team

From Doddler.
fels89
Errr... I think you made a mistake, the CB already started. This month we have the OB
Chickot
Yes, I meant Open Beta D: *Fixes it*
lcronovt
and... Do you have an idea how we can enter to test it?
Playtester
It's most likely for Koreans only.
Koki
You need to have KSSN to register a kRO account. I fail to see how that's korean only >:)

Oh, and it's Doddler, not Doodler.
Aerveoriel
Somebody could make a guide on how to register and play there.
Playtester
As far as I know only Koreans have KSSNs, so for me that's Korean only. Last time someone asked for access to a kRO server nobody could help him easier, so it's apparently not this trivial.
Sins Tears
Didn't RO2's beta or whatever require KSSN's?
Saithis
yes it did...
it was hard to obtain one
timexy
I still have a working kRO account, so I may try the renewal once it opens for anyone.
Naxan
I think we need to subscribe a new account for the Open Beta, like all Open Beta.
Adrilindozao
To play u need a Kro Account, Rag_Setup installed and download this:
RAGRE_SETUP0825.exe
Koki
So I don't think anyone has a KSSN lying around?
Turre
There's tons of KSSN's but the kRO site checks your data with a server I think so it's really hard to get trough =/

If anyone has a 'spare' (or for a while offers his/her) acc I'ld be glad to help and write down the changes and test things for people :(
Saithis
Gravity checks whether the KSSN and the name are matching or not...
so I think this generators doesn't work
ssassassa9
I'm not sure, I just google and found that. Someone try it and tell whether it works please.
Rider
well a longer time ago, we tried that generator and it worked there,
but this one isnt really actuall so i dont think that it still works lol
jjunior
i got a list with over 300 KSSNs and korean names, but i have a problem when i try to register
the part of the adress always dont work, ive already searched on google for korean zipcodes and i tried like 10 korean zipcodes, none of them worked
first time i tried it worked, but the f*cking browser crashed and i couldnt repeat the same steps that i did:ani_glare:

(sorry for the poor english)
Turre
QUOTE (jjunior @ Sep 2 2008, 08:27 AM) *
i got a list with over 300 KSSNs and korean names, but i have a problem when i try to register
the part of the adress always dont work, ive already searched on google for korean zipcodes and i tried like 10 korean zipcodes, none of them worked
first time i tried it worked, but the f*cking browser crashed and i couldnt repeat the same steps that i did:ani_glare:

(sorry for the poor english)

It's not the zip code (xxx-xxx) but the name of the place. If you translate the error message when you enter digits it gives you 2 names as example.
Thing still is, the last thing to select is the way to control the identity. Either by a certificate (connecting to government website where the data is checked), credit card or by phone (no idea how this works)
Nekoo
http://www.kssn.yoyo.pl/
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system