Castles

Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > A Glimpse at new card artworks
Tsuyoshi
Found this images from one of the korean artists behind official artworks for RO. The images are quite small.. But I hope I can request large format from the artist. :c hehe

Jobbie
I think that's not Episode 12.1 card illustration.. Will be the future illustration for Episode 13.1 or 13.2 Cards I think.
LimitLine
Yes, those are the illustrations for the ep13.x cards. I've seen them somewhere else, i think it was iROWiki. Anyway, one thing that upsets me about cards illustrations is how Gravity changes their illustration styles all the time, for example, look at Baphomet, Sword Guardian, and now Cornus card. Their style is completely different. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but it just seems weird to me.

By the way, there were also some ep12.1 illlustrations, though I don't think it was on iROWiki. It had the card images for Entweihen and Naght Sieger.
Elliott
Baaaahhhhh I love Phylla she is cute.

Also I wonder where those 12.1 ones are because I want to see Entweihen's card, he is so badass.
Epoque
Are there any larger versions of these illustrations?

I have to agree with LimitLine, they should keep a certain style of design going with these cards. Unless they're giving the "less important" ones a more comic look, and the "important ones" a hard look. Pretty nifty though, i'll be glad to see these in full.
Soaps
Wow. They really outdid themselves with those. haha!
L0ne_W0lf
the styles change because it's several different people workiong on different card images. Infact as I recall there were a myriad of different artists (professional and amateur) who submitted illistrations for the 11.x cards, and the"best" overall were picked.
TecnoCronus
yes there are many peoples working on cards images so, I'm my opnion this is getting better ... those effects in the cards are cool happy.gif
LostDreams
The images look great to me. Lol
Tsuyoshi
here's another thumbs... I wish I could have the full though.. huhu

Tsuyoshi
QUOTE (LimitLine @ Jun 6 2009, 03:03 PM) *
Yes, those are the illustrations for the ep13.x cards. I've seen them somewhere else, i think it was iROWiki. Anyway, one thing that upsets me about cards illustrations is how Gravity changes their illustration styles all the time, for example, look at Baphomet, Sword Guardian, and now Cornus card. Their style is completely different. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but it just seems weird to me.

By the way, there were also some ep12.1 illlustrations, though I don't think it was on iROWiki. It had the card images for Entweihen and Naght Sieger.

Yep.. It's because Leona (the one who designed most of the cards in RO) was not in charge in creating the the illustrations. It was Boya (also one of the artists of kRO)
Bazaar
The Unicorn is so magnificent nuff said
Playtester
That blue archdam card picture. xD
Zathrox
all the cards look awesome, I'd really want to see what this artist will do for Satan Morroc Card tongue.gif
Sirona
Bah, all 404 now. =\
ZZnOBz
reupload pic... please
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system