Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 13.1 on iRO
Experience
On iRO site, since yesterday..

We have a Bit Torrent Standalone patch for this update 13.1 Standalone Patch.

We also have a FTP Standalone 13.1 patch which should be faster than going through the patcher.

With todays maintenance we have updated all iRO servers to 13.1! For information on this update please visit our 13.1 Information page.

A short list of 13.1 contents: new quests, new high end contents, new areas, new KVM PVP, new Instances, new Guild Dungeons for the WoE 2 castles. This is one of the bigger updates that have happened in a while!

Also we have added the 2nd Weeks update to our anniversary quest! Good luck and happy journey completing it.

Regards..
Brainstorm
Old news.
Sirona
Hah, great. So when's Athena going to actually make the jump to being based off of iRO so we can get actual regular updates again? I think this is the first time any pserver player has ever uttered the words "I'm tempted to go play iRO just to stay up to date." whatever.gif
Revemohl
QUOTE (Sirona @ Jun 10 2009, 03:44 PM) *
Hah, great. So when's Athena going to actually make the jump to being based off of iRO so we can get actual regular updates again? I think this is the first time any pserver player has ever uttered the words "I'm tempted to go play iRO just to stay up to date." whatever.gif

I'm guilty of that.
Who'd have known such a thing would happen?
Experience
QUOTE (Brainstorm @ Jun 10 2009, 06:10 PM) *
Old news.

*kick*

And answer your PMs... ^^
L0ne_W0lf
eA will go as fast as I get files, and as fast as those files can be supported by the oftware. No faster. Go play iRO, since most private servers suck anyway.
Sirona
since most private servers suck anyway.

Well that's the kind of mentality you want with your developers. *swt* (True or not...)
Arcenciel
He isn't talking about eAthena. He is talking about pserver in general and what they do to their servers that make it suck.
Sirona
I know, but still.

In all seriousness though, what needs done? If there's anything that anyone can help with I'd love to do whatever I can, myself. If basing the software off of iRO isn't feasible for whatever reason, then tell us what needs done to bring eAthena back up to its glory days. I'm sure there are plenty of people that would help if they could. dunno.gif
L0ne_W0lf
I need several new NPC commands, mainly quest log commands. eA also needs instancing support, not to mention more expansion on the BG commands. I try my damnedest not to implement things half-assed, less work in the long run.
Erid
So, you need the Quest Log System to be Finished and the Instancing too, i only want to know if something that is made by a non-developer user can be added in the SVN, because i saw something about instancing, maybe needs to be fix a little, but it can help.

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=200484 <- Instancing by Orcao

I just wanna know, don't take me wrong =S

P.S: Bad english u.u
Sufixx
euRO got Episode 13.1 at the 2 June 2009.
Since Episode 12.1 euRO finished the Episodes earlier than iRO.
And additionaly euRO have to do many translation work fьr Turkish, italy, france and german players ^^
Epoque
Once my current project is complete, inbetween services i'll try and get a form of instancing working. I already have the principles in mind, it's just applying it to the code.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system