- Prontera/Morroc/Payon blacksmith have the new renewal refining NPC "Bestri" added.
* Max refine increased from +10 to +20.
* Only +10 and over items can be refined, and when refine fails the upgrade drops by 3.
* Refining costs 100k zeny per attempt. All items have the same cost regardless of weapon level.
* Weapons require Bradium, Armor requires Kalunium.
- Prontera/Morroc/Payon blacksmith have had the new ore exchange NPC "Austri" added.
* For three Elunium and 50k zeny, you can get 1 Kalunium.
* For three Oridecon and 50k zeny, you can get 1 Bradium.
* For 1 Pure Bradium and 500k zeny, you can get 1 Pure Kalunium.
- The party improvement system is added.
* The party leader can be changed. If the party leader leaves the party without assigning a new leader, it is impossible to get a new party leader.
* When doing an even share party, with 3 people you'll receive 10% bonus experience. For each additional person, you'll receive an additional 10% to a maximum of 100%.
- The Ragnarok DS special item and item exchange quest added.
* Vizofnir's Feather garment can obtained by exchanging the Feather of Vizofnir. The location in the Yggdrassil Tree can be reached from the Geffen NPC "Chicken Researcher".
* The Dark Knight set can be received by bringing the broken sword to the glast heim NPC "Strong Looking Man".
* The Shaman set can be received by bringing the Shaman Ancient Documents, 3 Cyfar, and a Circlet to the "Suspicious Girl" in Rachel.
* Other items are obtained immediately from opening the box.
- The poisonous herb seller is added to Morroc and Lighthalzen.
- Corrected an issue with when becoming a rune knight, you couldn't continue to recieve the reward item.
- Added an aptitude test to the end of the current novice training grounds.
- Corrected a bug where the duration of buffs would increase.
- Changed the level of the Sea Otter monster to level 48, and adjusted its stats accordingly.
- Added the 4th skill bar and the quick slot.
- Added a button to allow you to see the option buttons while the personal information window is minimized.
- Added a button above the chat window to thoggle between chat mode and battle mode.
- Corrected a bug with the skill bar window causing you to use items multiple times.
- When your character dies and you click "Retern to Save Point", a confirmation window will pop up.
- Fixed the elemental sword not receiving the +10% damage versus neutral targets option.
- Corrected the skill "Recognized Spell" listing the incorrect requirements in the skill tree window. Also clarified the skill's description.
- Corrected an odd issue that occured sometimes when attempting to put your stat points above 80 on a baby character.
- Changed the description of the Soul Linker skill "Rogue Spirit".
* Before: When using a ranked potion, the recovery is increased greatly.
* After: When using a ranked HP recovery potion, the recovery is increased greatly.
- Because of the new upper limit on equipment, some items that had their effects influenced by upgrade level have had their options changed.
* Green Maiden Card
> Original Effect: LUK-5. Each refine increases your LUK stat and critical rate.
> Additional Point: However, the critical rate increase will only apply up to +10 refine.
* Frus Card
> Original Effect: Each refine adds a 2% chance to reflect magic. When used by a mage type character, MDEF + 3.
> Additional Point: However, the reflect chance increases only up to +10 refine.
* Valkyrian Manteau
> Original Effect: Unbreakable. When equipped by a mage/archer/acolyte type class, Perfect dodge + 5. Each refine increases perfect dodge by 2. When equipped by a swordsman/thief/merchant type class, physical damage reflect + 5%. Each refine increases reflect by 2%.
> Additional Point: However, the perfect dodge or damage reflect will only increase up to +10 refine.
* Naga Scale SHield
> Original Effect: MDEF + 3. When receiving physical damage, there's a chance that for 5 seconds you will reflect physical damage. Each refine increases the reflect damage by 3%.
> Additional Point: The reflect damage increases only up to +10. When refined above +11, every further two refine increase the duration of reflect by 1 second.
* Dark Basilium
> Original Effect: Petrification/Freeze/Stun resist +20%. Each refine increases resistance by 1%.
> Additional Point: However, the resistance increases only up to +10 refine.
* All KVM Glorius weapons with [Slaughter], [Destruction], and [Bless] effects will have that effect increase only to +14 refine.
* Glorious Hunter Bow
> Original Effect: Demihuman Damage + 55%, Demihuman defense bypass 20%. Unbreakable. Gains (refine * 2) critical damage. When refined to +6 or higher, additional demihuman defense bypass +5%. When refined to +9 or higher, [Double Strafing] damage + 20%.
> Additional Point: However, the increase in critical damage increases only to +10 refine.
> Original Effect: Increases damage versus shadow property monsters by 10%. When dealing physical damage there's a chance to autocast Signum Crusis Lv 1. The refine increases the level of signum crusis used. When ealing physical damage, there's also a chance to gain ATK + 50 for 20 seconds.
> Additional Point: When refined to +11 or above, the weapon will cast Signum Crusis Lv 10.
* Electric Eel
> Original Effect: AGI+2, INT+2, When dealing physical damage there's a chance to autocast Jupitel Thunder Lv 3. Also when dealing physical damage, there's a chance to autocast Arrow Vulcan of a level equal to your refine rate.
> Additional Point: When refined to +11 or above, you'll cast level 10.
* Carrot Whip
> Original Effect: When dealing damage there's a chance of casting agi up on yourself of a level equal to the refine rate.
> Additional Point: When refined to +11 or above, you'll cast level 10.
- Set Option
* Survivor Set (Survivor Manteau + Survivor Rod)
> Original Effect: MHP + 300. MATK-5%. As the rod increases in refine, the MATK % increases. The survivor manteau gains neutral element resist of 3 * refine rate.
> Additional Point: However, the MATK bonus and neutral resist increases only to +10.
Sakray R Test Server
- The Hunter trap skills Land Mine/Blast Mine/Claymore Trap's damage is now more influenced by your character's level and INT.
- Added 5 new items for 3rd job classes.
A wide bladed two hand sword that shines with red light. Every 2 refines add +1 ASPD.
Type: Twohand sword / Attack: 280 / Weight: 340 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class swordsman type
* Dulga 
A high speed sharp bladed special designed katar.
Type: Katar / Attack: 190 / Weight: 120 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: Guillotine Cross
* Elven Bow 
A bow made to mimic those of ancient forest guardians.
Type: Bow / Attack: 160 / Weight: 150 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class archer type
* Lapine Staff
A staff crafted using a magic stone from the Lapine tribe. MATK + 180. Each +1 refine decreases fixed cast time by 1% (does not stack with cards or other effects).
Type: One Handed Staff / Attack: 30 / Weight: 50 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class mage / aco type
* Kalga Mace 
Its name means 'Great Echo' in the Manuk tribe language, a rugged heavy mace with a sharp edge on one side.
Type: Mace / Attack: 175 / Weight: 150 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class swordsman/merchant/aco type