- Experience and Drop compensation event has ended.
- The net cafe BURNING event (exp bonus) has ended.
- Corrected a phenomenon where the shortcut keys wouldn't register.
- Improved the level 150 aura effect.
- Corrected some issues with the Ragnarok DS item NPCs.
- Aundora's Blessing will correctly give +1 to all stats.
- Corrected the Dark Knight Belt's AGI option.
- Corrected some item descriptions.
- Added four new weapons.
* Dulga 
A high speed sharp bladed special designed katar.
Type: Katar / Attack: 190 / Weight: 120 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: Guillotine Cross
* Elven Bow 
A bow made to mimic those of ancient forest guardians.
Type: Bow / Attack: 160 / Weight: 150 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class archer type
* Lapine Staff
A staff crafted using a magic stone from the Lapine tribe. MATK + 180. Each +1 refine decreases fixed cast time by 1% (does not stack with cards or other effects).
Type: One Handed Staff / Attack: 30 / Weight: 50 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class mage / aco type
* Kalga Mace 
Its name means 'Great Echo' in the Manuk tribe language, a rugged heavy mace with a sharp edge on one side.
Type: Mace / Attack: 175 / Weight: 150 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class swordsman/merchant/aco type
- Corrected an issue where 3rd classes couldn't learn quest skills for Blacksmith and Wizard.
- Corrected an issue where baby characters were able to start the 3rd job quests.
- Adjusted the items required for the Crusader job quest.
- Corrected an issue where the Holy Arrow Quiver would give Rusty Arrows.
- Corrected an issue with the "Continued Research" quest where if you didn't have the stone fragment you wouldn't receive the reward.
- Added new magic supply NPC's to Geffen.
(geffen_in.gat 176 105, geffen_in.gat 175, 112)
- Corrected the bonus heal attack damage option of the Spiritual Ring not functioning correctly.
- Corrected the boss monster Orc Hero's spawn time on gef_fild03.
- Corrected the Observer item's stated weight (weight 10 -> 0).
- Corrected the Gungnir's Description. (Hit + 30% -> Hit + 30).
- Updated the Glorious Ring's description (Casting Time 3% faster -> Variable Casting -3%).
- Diabolus Manteau's description updated (DEF 5 -> 10).
- Updated the description on the poison creation kit.
- Corrected the Marching Cap's option not applying to Arch Bishop.
- Fixed the Ninja skill 'Throw Coin' to be only learnable to level 5.
- Corrected an incorrect listed prereq for the warlock skill release.
- Updated the skill description for level 10 of the Rune Knight skill "Rune Mastery".
- Added a poisonous plant seller to the Assassin Guild.
- Removed an NPC selling certain potions from a moscovia vendor.
- The Mistress Crown will no longer require emperium to be made.
Sakray R Test Server
- Added 3 new types of gears (3 Armor, 3 Shield).
* Silver Guard 
Type: Shield / Defense: 60 / Weight: 30 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / Slot: 1
* Round Buckler 
Type: Shield / Defense: 90 / Weight: 60 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Trans / Slot: 1
* Rosa Shield 
Type: Shield / Defense: 130 / Weight: 130 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1
* Purity Robe 
Reduces fixed casting by 3%. Increases your cast heal abilities by 5%.
Type: Armor / Defense: 42 / Weight: 40 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / SLot: 1
* Clair Suit 
Type: Armor / Defense: 58 / Weight: 280 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Except Novice / Slot: 1
* Black Armor 
Type: Armor / Defense: 93 / Weight: 450 / Requied Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1
- Updated the target monsters and items for the Acolyte Tutorial.
- Updated the target monsters and items for the Archer Tutorial.
- Updated the description of the Glorious Fist. It now says that when upgraded to +10, there is a chance for both the fixed and variable cast time for Ashura to be negated for a period of time.
- Changed the status resistance formula.
- Changed the status duration formula.
- The wanderer and Minstrel skills "Deep Sleep Lullaby" and "Saturday Night Fever" are now only usable in PVP zones.
Credits for translation: Doddler