Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 7/1/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Experience and Drop compensation event has ended.
- The net cafe BURNING event (exp bonus) has ended.
- Corrected a phenomenon where the shortcut keys wouldn't register.
- Improved the level 150 aura effect.
- Corrected some issues with the Ragnarok DS item NPCs.
- Aundora's Blessing will correctly give +1 to all stats.
- Corrected the Dark Knight Belt's AGI option.
- Corrected some item descriptions.

- Added four new weapons.

* Dulga [1]
A high speed sharp bladed special designed katar.
Type: Katar / Attack: 190 / Weight: 120 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: Guillotine Cross

* Elven Bow [1]
A bow made to mimic those of ancient forest guardians.
Type: Bow / Attack: 160 / Weight: 150 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class archer type

* Lapine Staff
A staff crafted using a magic stone from the Lapine tribe. MATK + 180. Each +1 refine decreases fixed cast time by 1% (does not stack with cards or other effects).
Type: One Handed Staff / Attack: 30 / Weight: 50 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class mage / aco type

* Kalga Mace [2]
Its name means 'Great Echo' in the Manuk tribe language, a rugged heavy mace with a sharp edge on one side.
Type: Mace / Attack: 175 / Weight: 150 / Element: Neutral / Weapon Level: 3 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd class swordsman/merchant/aco type

- Corrected an issue where 3rd classes couldn't learn quest skills for Blacksmith and Wizard.
- Corrected an issue where baby characters were able to start the 3rd job quests.
- Adjusted the items required for the Crusader job quest.
- Corrected an issue where the Holy Arrow Quiver would give Rusty Arrows.
- Corrected an issue with the "Continued Research" quest where if you didn't have the stone fragment you wouldn't receive the reward.
- Added new magic supply NPC's to Geffen.
(geffen_in.gat 176 105, geffen_in.gat 175, 112)
- Corrected the bonus heal attack damage option of the Spiritual Ring not functioning correctly.
- Corrected the boss monster Orc Hero's spawn time on gef_fild03.
- Corrected the Observer item's stated weight (weight 10 -> 0).
- Corrected the Gungnir's Description. (Hit + 30% -> Hit + 30).
- Updated the Glorious Ring's description (Casting Time 3% faster -> Variable Casting -3%).
- Diabolus Manteau's description updated (DEF 5 -> 10).
- Updated the description on the poison creation kit.
- Corrected the Marching Cap's option not applying to Arch Bishop.
- Fixed the Ninja skill 'Throw Coin' to be only learnable to level 5.
- Corrected an incorrect listed prereq for the warlock skill release.
- Updated the skill description for level 10 of the Rune Knight skill "Rune Mastery".
- Added a poisonous plant seller to the Assassin Guild.

Free Server

- Removed an NPC selling certain potions from a moscovia vendor.
- The Mistress Crown will no longer require emperium to be made.

Sakray R Test Server

- Added 3 new types of gears (3 Armor, 3 Shield).

* Silver Guard [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 60 / Weight: 30 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / Slot: 1

* Round Buckler [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 90 / Weight: 60 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Trans / Slot: 1

* Rosa Shield [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 130 / Weight: 130 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1

* Purity Robe [1]
Reduces fixed casting by 3%. Increases your cast heal abilities by 5%.
Type: Armor / Defense: 42 / Weight: 40 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / SLot: 1

* Clair Suit [1]
Type: Armor / Defense: 58 / Weight: 280 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Except Novice / Slot: 1

* Black Armor [1]
Type: Armor / Defense: 93 / Weight: 450 / Requied Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1

- Updated the target monsters and items for the Acolyte Tutorial.
- Updated the target monsters and items for the Archer Tutorial.
- Updated the description of the Glorious Fist. It now says that when upgraded to +10, there is a chance for both the fixed and variable cast time for Ashura to be negated for a period of time.
- Changed the status resistance formula.
- Changed the status duration formula.
- The wanderer and Minstrel skills "Deep Sleep Lullaby" and "Saturday Night Fever" are now only usable in PVP zones.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Bazaar
* Silver Guard [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 60 / Weight: 30 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / Slot: 1

* Round Buckler [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 90 / Weight: 60 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Trans / Slot: 1

* Rosa Shield [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 130 / Weight: 130 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1

* Purity Robe [1]
Reduces fixed casting by 3%. Increases your cast heal abilities by 5%.
Type: Armor / Defense: 42 / Weight: 40 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / SLot: 1

* Clair Suit [1]
Type: Armor / Defense: 58 / Weight: 280 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Except Novice / Slot: 1

* Black Armor [1]
Type: Armor / Defense: 93 / Weight: 450 / Requied Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1

I hope that the defense for those items are false o.0
TheV
Remember that those are for Renewal, in which the Defense formula was radically altered to not be % of 100.
suchiama
no sura? no sorcerer? no Royal Guard With Gryphon? Ok. I'm not interested. xD
Elliott
I really hope that after they have all mechanics, classes, blah blah important stuff done, that they work on more sprites for weapons and shields.

When old episode updates were numerous and in full-force, I'd get mad every time a new shield is added it doesn't even have a graphic at all. Not even guard or buckler sprite.

HiddenDragon
Looks like epiclesis finally has an image:

suchiama
OH Yeah it's a big news!
Epyclesis!
Rytech
Here's a pic from skidoosh showing Epiclesis in action...

I think its beautiful. Cant wait to see it in action in the client.
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Elliott @ Jul 1 2009, 08:36 PM) *
I really hope that after they have all mechanics, classes, blah blah important stuff done, that they work on more sprites for weapons and shields.

When old episode updates were numerous and in full-force, I'd get mad every time a new shield is added it doesn't even have a graphic at all. Not even guard or buckler sprite.

You don't honestly expect those diligent and chipper fellows at Gravity to work on any sprite worth two shits, do you? Take a look at our awesome battlegrounds equipment sprites. I had a nosebleed looking at them, myself.

Given the nature of epiclesis, however, that's a rather impressive effect.
Arcenciel
That tree could have been done better. Probably make it look like Yggdrasil with a glow instead of a twiggy/branchy tree that glows.
Au R oN
They added new Sounds for lot of warlock skills.
Rytech
I only found sounds for 4 minstrel/wanderer skills. Warlock sounds have been in for a quite a while. Like when playing the game the sounds are studdenly different???
suchiama
QUOTE (Au R oN @ Jul 3 2009, 12:29 AM) *
They added new Sounds for lot of warlock skills.

What are these names?
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system