Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 7/8/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Main Servers

- Added 18 types of new cash items (1 time limited item, 17 improved equipment). The time limited item is available from the foreign merchant, the 17 improved equipment items are available from the equipment merchant.
- Added the equipment merchant to the item mall room.

- Corrected the +9 option on the Glorious Fist 'Decrease casting time on Asura Strike' to also reduce fixed casting time.

- Corrected an entrance problem with "Niddhogg's Nest" instance.
- Corrected some text in the "Orc Dungeon" instance.

- The Acolyte Tutorial target monsters and required items are updated.
- The Archer Tutorial target monsters and required items are updated.
- The Paradise Group's Level55~70 quest "Vanishing Occult Mania" has been removed. If you have the quest active, talk to the NPC to have it removed.

- Added a unique sprite for the Mechanic's auto-attack units.
- Chain Mail defense increased to 55.
- Full Plate defense increased to 70.
- Corrected incorrect stated weight of the observer on the observer box.
- "The Sign" quest item "Postcard" has its weight set to 0.
- Corrected incorrect prerequisites listed for the Lord knight skill [Tension Relax] (HP Recovery 5 -> HP Recovery 10)

- Changed the status effect chance and duration formulas.

* Status that reduce the probability of a status effect: VIT, AGI, LUK
* Status that reduce the duration of a status effect: VIT, INT, LUK

- Added 3 new types of gears (3 Armor, 3 Shield).

* Silver Guard [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 60 / Weight: 30 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / Slot: 1

* Round Buckler [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 90 / Weight: 60 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Trans / Slot: 1

* Rosa Shield [1]
Type: Shield / Defense: 130 / Weight: 130 / Required Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1

* Purity Robe [1]
Reduces fixed casting by 3%. Increases your cast heal abilities by 5%.
Type: Armor / Defense: 42 / Weight: 40 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: First Class / Slot: 1

* Clair Suit [1]
Type: Armor / Defense: 58 / Weight: 280 / Required Level: 22 / Required Job: All Except Novice / Slot: 1

* Black Armor [1]
Type: Armor / Defense: 93 / Weight: 450 / Requied Level: 100 / Required Job: 3rd Class Swordsman / Slot: 1

Sakray Test Server

* The old Sakray Server has been shut down, the Sakray R server is from this point referred to as Sakray.

- Echo Voice skill description updated (Attack Power -> Defense).
- The neglected over upgrade NPC Holgrehen has returned.

- Added new beginner training quests to the Paradise Group hall. Talk to the Paradise Group Teacher 'Hora' to begin the quest.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Rxz

omg, screenshots?

The old Sakray Server has been shut down, the Sakray R server is from this point referred to as Sakray.

ha.
Revemohl
QUOTE (Rxz @ Jul 7 2009, 03:57 PM) *

omg, screenshots?

In 12 hours, I guess.

Well,
* The old Sakray Server has been shut down, the Sakray R server is from this point referred to as Sakray.

Looks like we'll need to eventually stop using sdata.grf...
Arcenciel
QUOTE (Zezinho @ Jul 7 2009, 01:59 PM) *

Looks like we'll need to eventually stop using sdata.grf...

Not totally but probably just using it as a reference for equipment.
LimitLine
Actually there's no problem using sdata.grf if you have RE installed (and updated) as well, since all new kRO updates will go trough Sakray R first.

(Just because it's still possible to use Sakray clients, doesn't mean that I use them, I already switched to kRO + RE)

Now, talking about the patch, I'm glad Gravity finally added a unique sprite for the FAWs, I was already sick of looking at those Venatus. But still, I wish they would have implemented the magic gear sprite which was being shown in that old image. By the way, if anybody here plays as a Mechanic, why is it that people keep on complaining about the current Mechanic skills? Are they that bad?
Revemohl
Well, just look at them. Axe Boomerang has this gigantic delay, uses a lot of SP and knocks the target back. Not very useful, I'd say... Power Swing uses more SP than Mammonite, is weaker than that skill and stuns at a lower chance than Hammer Fall. Completely useless. Axe Tornado might not be that bad, but it still has a big cast time and consumes a lot of SP. FAWs' items are annoying to hunt and its duration is too short. Research F/E and Axe Training's bonuses are half useless, since they only add to the final damage, although the +30 hit is nice.

MADO skills aren't so horrible in my opinion, but at least the offensive ones are hard to use and ineffective. Arm Cannon, for example, is aimed at the ground... it's kinda hard to mob like this, I believe. Not only that, but MADOs overheat quite easily, which means you'll be constantly losing HP, and you can't stop that because apparently Emergency Cooling doesn't work.

The accessories would be a bit useful, but their effects were removed, making them nice heavy and almost useless things. At least Pile Bunker's an awesome mace - that doesn't get the bonuses from all Mechanic skills. Ahahahahaha.

And well, even if most kRO updates will indeed pass through SakRE first, it still doesn't have all files sdata.grf has - only the Renewal ones. You need both data.grf and rdata.grf in your folder to even be able to access Sakray, as of now. It's not that big of a problem, but we'll need to tell everyone to delete sdata.grf and get data.grf once we're that far, which, considering how much people usually hate to update their clients, might be a little... annoying.
LimitLine
Thanks for the explanation xD.
Yeah, apparently the skills are not that useful when compared to the other third class skills, but let's see if Gravity decides to change them now that they finally added official sprites for the FAWs.

It's not that big of a problem, but we'll need to tell everyone to delete sdata.grf and get data.grf once we're that far, which, considering how much people usually hate to update their clients, might be a little... annoying.

I've been thinking about this as well, players won't like the idea of having to download things all over again...

EDIT:

And here are the FAW sprites:

I must say, I wish they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Hakumei
QUOTE (LimitLine @ Jul 7 2009, 10:24 PM) *
EDIT:

And here are the FAW sprites:

I must say, I wish they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Reminds me of Megman
Christian
FAW - Silver Sniper

FAW - Magic Decoy
Rytech
Wow, I was expecting towers, not these little guys. This kinda caught me off guard. Tho I have to say, I like the way they look. Hope the other 3 magic decoys are different colors. Im about to check that out too.
Arcenciel
I was expecting them to look A lot more like a machine than a mob.
Au R oN
QUOTE (Christian @ Jul 8 2009, 04:49 AM) *
FAW - Silver Sniper

FAW - Magic Decoy

They are horrible
suchiama
Gth Auron... Don't Fuck gravity's work. ^^
Epoque
They are horrible, they look like friggin gnomes or something.. badly colored gnomes.

Well, Sakray is shut down, that's something eh? So Renewal is now the official test server. Strange hearing that.
Duque
QUOTE (Arcenciel @ Jul 8 2009, 01:42 AM) *
I was expecting them to look A lot more like a machine than a mob.

Agreed.
I was expecting something like... An tower (like the Wall from Battlegrounds) but with mechanic stuff and some weapons. Not a 2 eyes thing that is small and have no "mechanic" in it.

No offense, they realy are horrible.
Rytech
Well the sprites work like regular monster sprites. So in the future when this job is in private server's, you can just make yourself a custom FAW sprite if you want. I might give it a shot one day.
omegacrash
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 7 2009, 12:44 PM) *
Sakray Test Server

so how do we go about downloading this? i didnt see anything regarding this or a way of download.
Shinichi1337
now rdata.grf will be more heavy than sdata.grf ani_heh.gif
Pikachuu
Aew Sou Novo
e Tenho Kro Mais Meu Pc eh Vista <~~ Merdaa
Dai Kro Naum Entra o "Jogo" dry.gif
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system