Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 7/15/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Skill/Status reset NPC event has ended. Characters that did not use a skill or status reset during the event will be able to use a special NPC to do a one time reset.
- Crystal spawn event added for 1 week.
- Warlock magic seller NPC added.
- Added the Paradise Group equipment related quests.
- Corrected an issue with the War SE guild dungeon quest.
- Added a new image for Ranger's new trap skills.
- Corrected the poison spore egg to say INT instead of "INt".
- Updated defense values of some rental equipment items. These include Spiritual Tunic, Recuperative Armor, Shell of Resistance, Sylph Manteau, Refresh Shoes.
- One NPC for the sign quest has been moved to Umballa village.
- Corrected an issue where Amon Ra card wouldn't work properly if you had over 99 base INT.
- Corrected the Mushika armor's autospell option to use the same level of heal as you currently know.
- Corrected an issue with the autocast effect of Stem of Nepentus and Harp of Nepentus when upgraded above +10.
- Corrected an issue with the autocast activation of Shadow Walk + Shadow Guard set.
- The Rogue's Treasure set combination with the Black Cat now specifies that it reduces variable cast time.
- Some items can no longer be used while sitting. These include scroll/box/effect items (eg: spell scrolls, box of gloom, angeling potion, etc), cute pet taming items, and Rune Knight's runes.
- While doing fishing or similar npc action, you can no longer cast any skills.
- The monster information button on the world map has been moved to the lower right and has a new image.

Sakray Server

- Summer event added.
- Warlock magic seller NPC added.
- Damage formula slightly changed.

Credits for translations: Doddler
HiddenDragon
Sura appears to be the next class to be released.

Many skill effects were added to the client: .
CODE
886.    Blue rotating flash
887.    Blue Sparks fly out
888.    Like 'Feeling' skill
889.    Blue streaks fly out rapidly
890.    Sprite spins around
891.    Blue balls fly out
892.    Blue raging triple strike?
893.    Blue screen-wide streaks

With the 09-07-15 client, I can now confirm they belong to the Sura class because many Sura skills now have some rudimentary effects:

Earth Shaker

Crescent Elbow

Cursed Circle

Windmill

Assimilate Power

Crescent Elbow (Autospell skill)
HiddenDragon
New Ranger Trap models:

From left to right top to bottom:

Cluster Bomb, Electric Shocker
Firing Trap, Icebound Trap
Magenta Trap, Cobalt Trap, Maize Trap, Verdure Trap
Rytech
Intresting, animations are allready being added in for their skills, yet the job wasnt even released yet. Whats that blue mist or aura around your charactor??? Its hard to see whats going on in those pics with it there. Also, am I seeing like 4 copys of the champion in that crused circle pic??? That looks crazy.

I also found 2 new skills tags for the Sura's...

SR_HOWLINGOFLION
SR_RIDEINLIGHTNING

Also found some tags that link to other multi ID skills. ill be cracking the ID's later today and logging them.

Here's some pics of faces for the Face Paint skills Doddler posted...

*Edit*
Lol He posted the pics of the new traps first before I did. xD
HiddenDragon
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 15 2009, 02:12 PM) *
Intresting, animations are allready being added in for their skills, yet the job wasnt even released yet. Whats that blue mist or aura around your charactor??? Its hard to see whats going on in those pics with it there. Also, am I seeing like 4 copys of the champion in that crused circle pic??? That looks crazy.

Those effects are all the ones that I listed at the top of my first post ohmy.gif. The effects that have the 4 copies basically shoots them out in all 4 directions and then fades. It's weird cause lots of skill have that effect!

QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 15 2009, 02:12 PM) *
I also found 2 new skills tags for the Sura's...

SR_HOWLINGOFLION
SR_RIDEINLIGHTNING

Also found some tags that link to other multi ID skills. ill be cracking the ID's later today and logging them.

Let us know what number it is. My guess is that it's 2305 and 2306, right in between shadow chaser and royal guard skill IDs ohmy.gif

EDIT: NVM I found them just by testing skill ID numbers lol. They are 2517 and 2518. That begs the question though, what skill ID is number 2516 (the one after sacrament?)

Also, using the masquerade skills on a dark chaser now comes up with an error. The client now uses the STR files texture/effect/unlucky.str, texture/effect/weakness.str, and so on for the skill effect however they are missing from the patch.

My guess is that those graphics shown will be used for the animation!
Rytech
Skill ID 2516 is WM_SEVERE_RAINSTORM_MELEE. Also they seemed to have changed the tag names for WM_MELEE and WM_MAGIC to WM_REVERBERATION_MELEE and WM_REVERBERATION_MAGIC. ill have to look over all the tags to see if anything else was added or renamed.
Elliott
Cool skill effects. Damn I really want to play Renewal to check out all this stuff... I wonder when Sura's gonna be done. Hopefully next update.

But, I'm really glad to see an abundance of "corrected X" on these lists. I don't even remember the last time before this renewal business they reworked and corrected so many mechanics and problems.
Honorbydeath
just wandering i been out of the ea picture for a while, because i been busy but has ea even started to work on third jobs?
ViperCross
No they haven't. If they do, they would have to work on the renewal system that they are made for.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system