- Added new quest window entries for the remaining 2nd job quest skills (Assassin/Wizard/Sage/Dancer/Rogue).
- Corrected the Eyeball Ring's option of CRIT+2, MaxSP+25.
- Fixed the small water jug's options "for 90 seconds your weapon becomes water element".
- Corrected the Dead Branch Staff's option "Each refine above +6 gives 1 int, MaxHP - 200, MaxSP -100", and corrected the number of card slots shown.
- Changed the following MATK display for the staffs from % MATK to +MATK. (Lacrima Stick, Croce Staff, Chronos, Staff of Thea, Staff of Orde)
- Corrected the Tae Goo Lyeon 's option not applying for 3rd job characters at job level 50.
- The Rank Prize Event reward NPC was added.
> The rewards can be received from the Jonda NPC in town.
> An event NPC is added to the prontera blacksmith guild.
> The item "Refine Guarantee Ticket" can only be used at this NPC.
> For more details for the Refine Guarantee Ticket please see the Event Page.
> The "Refine Guarantee Ticket" can even be used to refine gears that normally cannot be refined.
- Updated dialog for the Paradise Group Quests.
- Added a cute pet related NPC.
- Changed it so you can no longer use the Neutralizer while using Warg/Magic Gear/Dragon Riding.
- Corrected the effect for the Arch Bishop Skill "Expiatio".
- Corrected an issue where when equipping specific headgear, the damage from Throw Shuriken was abnormally large.
- Corrected an issue with the probability of success for the Raido Rune.
Sakray Test Server
- Monster Status/Experience/Element/Element level's have been adjusted on some monsters.
- Corrected an issue where you couldn't advance the "Attitude to the new world" quest after starting the "Atonement to the new world" quest.
- Changed the Banshee Master Card wording (suffix -> prefix). (Of Exorcism -> Surplus).
- The following Rune Knight skills have been adjusted.
Enchant Blade: Attack Power increased. The user's base level and INT influence the attack power gained.
Sonic Wave: The user's base level influences the attack power. The skill's damage no longer decreases with the distance from the caster. Cooldown time changed to 2s.
Hundred Spear: The user's base level influences the attack power. Variable cast time changed to 1s. Skill aftercast delay changed to 0.5s.
Wind Cutter: The user's base level influences the attack power. Variable casting time removed. Cooldown time changed to 2s. Skill aftercast delay removed.
Ignition Break: The user's base level influences the attack power. The medium ranged damage is increased. Fixed cast time is removed, variable cast time set to 1s. Cooldown time changed to 2s. Skill aftercast delay removed.
Dragon Training: When mounted on a dragon and using a spear class weapon, you ignore all size modifiers doing 100% damage to all targets. While mounted, the skill level of spear mastery increases your attack power. Your attack speed without Dragon Training is now 75%.
Dragon Breath: MaxSP now influences the damage more than before. DFixed cast time set to 0.5s. The variable cast time based on skill level.
Phantom Thrust: Attack power increased. The spear mastery skill now influences the damage. The user's base level influences the attack power.
Rune Mastery: When manufacturing rune stones, you can create 1~2 at a time with level 5, and 1~3 with level 10. When doing this, if it would put you over your maximum number of carried runes, the rune stone is consumed but the ingredients are not used.
Nathuz Rune (Refresh): Duration increased from 10s to 30s. Can be used while under the wanderer/minstrel status "Deep Sleep", and removes the Deep Sleep status.
Wyrd Rune (Storm Blast): The user's base level influences the attack power. Fixed cast time is removed, variable cast time set to 2s. Cooldown time is removed. Taking damage no longer interrupts the skill.
Othila Rune (Fighting Spirit): An additional effect is added to the rune's current effect. When using the rune stone, the user gains some attack speed. This effect is influenced by your level of Rune Mastery, with higher levels of Rune Mastery adding more attack speed.