Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 8/12/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- 7th anniversary event has started. Talk to 'Chirchiring' in town for info.

- Summer event has ended, the 'king of blood' will no longer appear.
* The mosquito coil hat has lost all of its bonuses except for '+100% damage vs Anopheles'.
* The event item 'Disposable mosquito coil hat' is removed.

- Arch Bishop skill balancing added. See last weeks patch notice for details.

- Some monsters have had their stats, exp, element attribute and element attribute level changed.

- Attack formula corrected.
- Corrected a bug related to the priest skill "Kyrie Eleison".

- Two netcafe related cash items added. (4leaf clover in mouth, bubblegum in mouth)
- Two consumable cash items added. (Scrolls to warp you to siege related maps).

- One rental item added (Freya's Ring).
* When you open the Freya Ring box, you'll also receive an event item 'fortune egg 3'. The fortune egg 3 will only be available for 2 weeks. (Inside the egg is random of the following: Old card album/Card/Potion/Equipment item).

Free Server

- As compensation for server instability, a buff NPC is added for the next week to Prontera/Payon/Geffen/Morroc/Alberta.

Sakray Test Server

- Added 3 new quests related to Brasilis.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Sasarai4
Any idea how big the monster elemental changes are? Hope it's not completely messing things up, like making half of the guys in ice dungeon non-water.
Michy23
Thats all, still no other 3rd job sprites released? =P Thats to bad.. maybe next patch. I'm dying to see how the last few look.
cotonmouse
Yeah, the THREE i REALLY wanted were the ones that were last.. Gah
GbLs2
Iґve seen around some place that i dun remember that each 3-2 Classes will release with a 3 months interval +-
=/

so, i think the next 3-2 job *expected* release will be @ october '-'

iґve only seen it, dun punch me =x
Daath
a buff npc? That's messed up..
jef0807
QUOTE (GbLs2 @ Aug 12 2009, 12:19 AM) *
Iґve seen around some place that i dun remember that each 3-2 Classes will release with a 3 months interval +-
=/

so, i think the next 3-2 job *expected* release will be @ october '-'

iґve only seen it, dun punch me =x

yep. thats true and then mid of december.. and i think the last one will be on 1st week of january 2010 or late,
i only saw some info in the gravity ^_~
Aerveoriel
# Shadow Chaser - April
# Wanderer & Minstrel (AKA: Clown) - May (*released: JUNE)
# Shura - June (*released: July)
# Sorcerer - Mid/Late August
# Royal Guard - September (*Mounts + 2 handed shields)
# Generic (Genetic) - October (*S type Homunculus will be added)
Elliott
I don't blame gravity for taking a month more to make wanderer and minstrel, I mean they're two classes! It's amazing that they get one class's sprites done in about a month's time.

Speaking of which, inb4unrealisticRGgirlsprite

I do wonder what sorcerers will look like though... hopefully they'll redeem professors (I hate professor sprites, ick).
Aerveoriel

Sprites are ready. Gravity is working on skills. smile.gif
Elliott
...I hope those are some silly jokes, because come on, really:

ANOTHER dancer pose? On an ALCHEMIST? why? who? who thought of this? dancer has the most hideous pose of them all.

why do they have to re-use poses from different classes? why can't they just keep the original 2nd class's poses?

/cool representing 0% of the population with nitpicking no one else cares about bro
Aerveoriel
Probably to save time and money or to make them look like a hybrid of trans and 2nd job. They are 3rd jobs after all. By the way, don't complain until something else looks as bad as a Wurg x,X
Volvo
Sakray Test Server

- Added 3 new quests related to Brasilis.

i'm waiting for look this biggrin.gif
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system