Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 8/19/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Brazil localized map 'Brasilis' was added. You can access Brasilis by talking to the Sailor Britho at the alberta docks.

- Brasilis quest "Strange Mice" and "Iara" now have a level requirement added (Required Level: 40+).

- New cash refining items added, and a new refining NPC added to the item mall.

> Refining +7 ~ +9: Refining Blacksmith's Mighty Hammer
> Refining +10 and up : Refining Master's Buster

- Corrected an issue with the heal amount of the Arch Bishop skill [Highness Heal].
- Corrected a bug where your cast would still be interrupted if an attack was blocked by safety wall.

- When Freezer Turtle/Lieb Olmai are attacked, corrected an issue where they would be knocked back.
- The ninja skill Nen/Ninja Aura has a missing portion of the skill description added (Consumes 5% MaxHP when cast).
- Autoguard is now listed as MaxLv 10 instead of 5.
- Corrected the Lord Knight skill 'Parrying' having no description.

- Redistribution NPC was removed.

Free Server

- The Buff NPC was removed from Prontera/Payon/Geffen/Morroc/Alberta.

Sakray Server

- Quest "For the Arunafeltz" added to the quest window.
- Corrected some quest dialog.

Crdits for translation: Doodler
Lai
Ewww ;O
Michy23
Another boring patch. =P
Monopoly
Yes it is biggrin.gif I will see new maps & better sprites tongue.gif hehe
TecnoCronus
Finnaly brasilis map can be acessed !
ShimShy
not a big deal of a patch, still "good" I guess
TecnoCronus
not a big deal of a patch, still "good" I guess

i Should desagree, for me this is the best patch happy.gif, Brasilis map is very important, to the not-brazilians respect more brazil ...., i think this is the intencion of Gravity when she did it wink.gif
Splintter
Respect? They put indian NPCs ¬¬

Every country thinks that we live on a florest with indians x.x
Kamitari
@Splintter

Sad but True =/
Skan
QUOTE (Splintter @ Aug 19 2009, 06:45 PM) *
Respect? They put indian NPCs ¬¬

Every country thinks that we live on a florest with indians x.x

You want what? "Girl from Ipanema" or the Maracanг, Pelй's or Ronaldo's NPCs?

laughinghard.gif

Images? *-*
dolgra
it does not see, why brazillians deserve more respect than non-brazillians. it is and is, and does not see why ethnicity and nation of origin should determine such a thing. it feels, that within the game, all are the same, regardless of whence they come.
AquaWolf
sorry, but it's not like only brazilians deserve respect than non-brazilians, because a lot of south american countries are thought of being just jungles with grass huts and indians... But i pity the people who think that, it only shows that they never had a good education to know how a country looks like lol. south america is awsome... and im proud being latin. And no, i am not brazilian.
Dant3
Free Server

- The Buff NPC was removed from Prontera/Payon/Geffen/Morroc/Alberta.

NAH! Why?! T_T

Rytech
Supprised noone posted the new monsters yet. Anyway, you saw some of the new monsters in the past, but this week's update they added the rest in.

Jaguar

Toucan

And finally, the newest MVP (and quite sad looking) Boitata

Im guessing their rushing on the sprites for these monsters so they will have more time for working on the 3rd job sprites.
Monopoly
The Jaguar & the toucan is realy nice smile.gif

but the Boilata horrible biggrin.gif
Brendash
<--
Again... Another recycled sprite... dry.gif
They should recycle their designers instead... New ideas from new person would be interesting...
VgenLife
Gravity is losing thier spriting ideas. I wish to see new cool sprites not recycled ones. And this new MVP looks weird if you ask me. And how do the new NPCs look like?
Big Boss
Well the Boitata may be horrible in terms of artistic innovation but look at Cat O' and Moonlight Flower lol....
VgenLife
QUOTE (Big Boss @ Aug 24 2009, 02:46 PM) *
Well the Boitata may be horrible in terms of artistic innovation but look at Cat O' and Moonlight Flower lol....

At least cat'o'ninetail and moonlight flower is a better recycling than some other stuff. Since the Cat'O'Ninetail and Moonlight flower is somehow related. About this Boitata i dunno since its quite new. blink.gif
TecnoCronus
what ?? boitata is an snake o_O''
Monopoly
whaat :DDD oh my gosh biggrin.gif

It sucks.... I think they make so horrible sprites, because gravity goes down and a other Company buy Gravity and don't know how to create sprites :DDDD
Elliott
haha recycled boss

I like the toucan though
Brendash
QUOTE (TecnoCronus @ Aug 25 2009, 12:01 AM) *
what ?? boitata is an snake o_O''

Yep, and what makes Boitata a croc? It evolved or something? ani_hmm.gif

Gravity goes down? No wonder it rarely comes up with new ideas.. Even the jobs pose has nothing new..
Skan
Gravity nid GOOGLEIT =]

Mula Sem Cabeзa

Curupira

Boitata

Recycle this Snake in flame

x.X
Michy23
QUOTE (Skan @ Aug 24 2009, 03:56 PM) *
Recycle this Snake in flame

How about just not recycle at all? This is becoming quite sad, in terms of recycling. They really do need some new, unique idea's. Even though they are busy
with 3rd jobs, that doesn't mean the quality of other stuff has to suffer. Although Brasilis is a very nice map, in my opinion. Just the sprites need some serious
redesigning. I can't wait to see what Gravity creates next..
Big Boss
QUOTE (VgenLife @ Aug 24 2009, 03:10 AM) *
QUOTE (Big Boss @ Aug 24 2009, 02:46 PM) *

At least cat'o'ninetail and moonlight flower is a better recycling than some other stuff. Since the Cat'O'Ninetail and Moonlight flower is somehow related. About this Boitata i dunno since its quite new. blink.gif

Hey you never know, the MVP could be related to Sala lol.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system