Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 9/30/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

* Corrected the Nidhoggur Dungeon entrance.
* Corrected an issue related to the Buff Icons.

Main Server

* Started the Autumn Event.
* In commemoration of the Autumn Event, two new headgears are available in the item mall.
* The item "Event Package Box" is no longer sold.

Sakray Test Server

* Sorcerer class is added.
* Bot countermeasure system is updated.

* Added Job change quests for some 3-2 classes (Royal Guard/Shadow Chaser/Genetic/Minstrel).

* The genetic skills Thorn Trap/Thorn Wall/Demonic Fire can no longer damage other players in town.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Viktus
OMG!! It was so fast!! Generic and Sorcerer's release :3
Ryo-kun
Sorcerer! yay :3
Kenjo
OMGWTFBBQ? That was so fast i was shocked lol.
Denken
OMFGSOBBB! iRO wiki is down D:
Rytech as always thank u very much u very good help.! = D

I hope that the sprites are nice.
MarcKhayle
That's not a funny joke :(
LimitLine
Nice. I forgot, at what time are the gpfs uploaded?
Chilly
more info can be found on doddler's site:
http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?ti...RO_Patch_Notice

cant wait to see sorcerer sprites!
also, does anyone have info on the nidhoggur entrance quest?
LimitLine
also, does anyone have info on the nidhoggur entrance quest?

That would be nice. I've been also searching for info on the instanced dungeon, but all I found was a video on youtube showing a champ asuring the dungeon MVP.
Chilly
hmm, there used to be pictures posted by someone on ragnagate forums showing how to enter the dungeon and how to do the instance i think, but it was all in korean so i couldn't really tell. because they were pictures i couldn't just paste them into a translator either. luckily i saved the pictures before they were removed, want me to post them here along with links to the posts they originally came from?
Athen
OMG Sorcerrer ani_awsm.gif
Viktus
@Chilly
Please, create a new topic and post them!! it would be nice biggrin.gif
Chilly
done! ani_no1.gif
http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=230197

i also noticed ragnagate has tons of guides for all the brasilis quests too.
Novaya Model
Male and Female Sorcerer sprites: Here smile.gif
Denken

LOL, Novaya u won xDD!
LimitLine
Not so bad. They actually managed to use characteristics of both trans and non-trans versions, I think it looks well. I'm curious about the skill decs now, though.
Sakumi
Google Translation tongue.gif

Fire Walk
MAX Lv: 5
acquisition criteria: Volcano 1
Series: active / special / Damage
Description: causing a fire under the feet of the caster, caster are walking around in the damage zone to generate hwasokseongui.
[Level 1]: continuous hours, 12 seconds / Up to generate 8
[Level 2]: duration of 14 seconds, creating up to 10
[Level 3]: last time 16 seconds / generate up to 12
[Level 4]: continuous hours, 18 seconds / Up to generate 14
[Level 5]: last hour and 20 seconds / Up to generate 16

Electric Work
acquisition conditions: Buyers Clarence Gayle 1
Description: jeongyeok under the feet of the caster, Damon caster are walking around the castle to the wind damage zone is generated.
[Level 1]: continuous hours, 12 seconds / Up to generate 8
[Level 2]: duration of 14 seconds, creating up to 10
[Level 3]: last time 16 seconds / generate up to 12
[Level 4]: continuous hours, 18 seconds / Up to generate 14
[Level 5]: last hour and 20 seconds / Up to generate 16

Fist spell
acquisition conditions: auto-spell 4
Description: Fire, Cold, Lightning Bolt cast the skill of using, and it all depends Bolt stop casting the amount of the caster is concentrated in the hands. In this state, directly hitting targets, the target can give damage to the bolt magic. Skill levels go up, will rise further damage. Skills for the duration of the strike or attack as many times, using different skills, this effect is off.
[Level 1]: last hour 20 sec / 2 times the maximum damage
[Level 2]: continuous hours and 25 seconds / Up to 3 times hitting
[Level 3]: last 30 seconds, four times the maximum damage
[Level 4]: last hour and 35 seconds / Up to 5 times hitting
[Level 5]: last hour and 40 seconds / Up to 6 times hit

Vacuum Extreme
acquisition criteria: Land Protector 2
Series: active / Special
Description: vacuum the floor of the pit created by one cell, 7 x 7, all targets within the cell to the center attracts him to that place. Captured all the duration of the target can not move until the end.
[Level 1]: 5 seconds duration,
[Level 2]: Duration 6 seconds
[Level 3]: last 7 seconds
[Level 4]: Duration 8 seconds
[Level 5]: Duration 9 seconds

Psychic Wave
acquisition criteria: dispels 2
Series: active / Damage
Description: yeomdong energy to launch a range of several of the spell damage gives musokseong. Suffered damage to stun all targets are likely to take.
[Level 1]: range, 7 x 7 cells, three times the number of strike
[Level 2]: range, 7 x 7 cells, four times the number of strike
[Level 3]: range, 9 x 9 cell / strike count five times
[Level 4]: range, 9 x 9-cell, six times the number of strike
[Level 5]: range, 11 x 11 cells / seven times the number of strike

Cloud Kill
acquisition criteria: Heaven's Drive 5
For: 7 x 7 scope summon poison cloud, doksokseong magic damage to all targets within a range to give, to catch the horse. Suffered damage as a chance to target the Dock property is changed.
[Level 1]: Duration 8 seconds
[Level 2]: last 10 second
[Level 3]: 12 seconds duration,
[Level 4]: 14 seconds duration,
[Level 5]: 16 seconds duration,

Poison Buster
acquisition conditions: Cloud Kill 2
Description: The horse took to activate the target's body by the German forces, the bodies fermenting coated greater damage. The German state suffered damage to the target is off. Dock property of the monster who does not impose effective.

Striking
acquisition criteria: frame launcher 1 / Frost Weapon 1 / Lightning Loader 1 / sayijeumik Weapon 1
Series: active / buff
Description: , and party members in his arms makes up the damage and critical chance.
[Level 1]: weapon damage + 100 / Critical + 1%, persistent in 60
[Level 2]: + 150 weapon damage, Critical + 2%, persistent in 60
[Level 3]: + 200 weapon damage, Critical + 3%, sustained in 60
[Level 4]: weapon damage + 250 + 4% critical, sustained in 60
[Level 5]: weapon damage + 300 / Critical + 5%, sustained in 60

Earth Ghraib
acquisition criteria: Earth Spike 5
Description: rubble of a tight range by changing the window, the target's feet from under the spell damage with the persistence sotguchige bleeding or shall cause.
[Level 1]: range, 7 x 7 cells
[Level 2]: range, 7 x 7 cells
[Level 3]: range, 7 x 7 cells
[Level 4]: range, 9 x 9 cell
[Level 5]: range, 9 x 9 cell

Diamond Dust
acquisition criteria: delryujeu 3
Description: in a range of cool peobueo susokseong cold spell damage with the storm over the state: [frozen] shall cause.
[Level 1]: range, 7 x 7 cells
[Level 2]: range, 7 x 7 cells
[Level 3]: range, 7 x 7 cells
[Level 4]: range, 9 x 9 cell
[Level 5]: range, 9 x 9 cell

Warmer
acquisition criteria: Volcano 1 / Buyers Clarence Gayle 1
For: 7x 7 cells in the freezing of all goals, Dongbinggo, freezing conditions and off, for the duration of this effect all targets within the freezer, Dongbinggo, does not take to freezing conditions. In addition, the effective range of any target within 3 sec to recover a certain amount of HP.
[Level 1]: last 10 second
[Level 2]: last 15 seconds
[Level 3]: ^ 20 seconds duration, 000000
[Level 4]: ^ 25 seconds duration, 000000
[Level 5]: last 30 seconds

Barre Tyr Spear
acquisition criteria: sayijeumik Weapon 1 / 4 Gail Clarence Bayer
Description: from the sky to summon a huge jeongyeok window, one Czech goal and then around the physical / magical damage (pungsokseong) gives the same time. Suffered damage as a chance to stun all targets for the taking.
[Level 1]: Target and the surrounding 3 x 3 cell
[Level 2]: Target and the surrounding 3 x 3 cell
[Level 3]: Target and close to 5 x 5 cell
[Level 4]: Target and close to 5 x 5 cell
[Level 5]: Target and the surrounding 7 x 7 cells

In Arles
acquisition criteria: Warmer 2
Series: active / Special
Description: target goal of one Czech, and any destination in the area [gipeunjam] state bread.
[Level 1]: Target and the surrounding 3 x 3 cell
[Level 2]: Target and the surrounding 3 x 3 cell
[Level 3]: Target and close to 5 x 5 cell
[Level 4]: Target and close to 5 x 5 cell
[Level 5]: Target and the surrounding 7 x 7 cells
GranRover

=D

sprites 3rd job Sorcerer

News NPCS

Arcenciel
The sprites looks way better out of the game...

Updated: http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=221902
Denken
WoW...
awesome NPC sprite !! *0*!!
Bazaar
basically the same sprite but more theatrical..............
Gaga <3
Harmybear
Okay, finally Gravity does something RIGHT! I am in love with the female sprite.
Volvo
QUOTE (Novaya Model @ Sep 30 2009, 01:05 AM) *
Male and Female Sorcerer sprites: Here smile.gif

Good Novaya biggrin.gif

Very beautiful this sprites, i liked *-*
Damag3d
Uffff...Im relieved this came out like that, but i'll miss my fox T.T
They should do something with his pants, they look so old fashioned, but the rest seems ok.
Please, post some NORMAL translation of the skills, because this one above is totally wrong.
I'm disapointed by skill icons, I was hoping for something more not rotated. And i would really like to see sore fighting oriented skills, because Gravity forgot about that as well...I see only two here, and that's not enough as for me, who always go for battle build. Even if i would like to try new skills for battle build, prerequisities are only for support sages...
I hope they'll think it over.
MemoryOfMorrigane
Waited so long. <3
And here there are.

No Skill Discr. yet, but Sprites.

They look so hell awesome!
I love them. =D

[ Sorcerers on Doddler's ]

ani_kis.gif
css25
Stunning character. loves ther costume laugh.gif
MarcKhayle
They look good, very good. I hope they'll be as good to look in game as they look out of the game.
The skills images are very nice.
They're my favorite class along the third classes. I hope they'll have good skills.

But, the NPCs sprites are... a bit ugly.
Mercurial
it just looks like crusader+sage sprites to mee....
nanamus
Cool new NPC Hair Styles, but the Sosccerer sprites... Im disapointed !-_-
Anastashia
The sprite is not bad, not good. dunno.gif
AquaWolf
more like a mix of other sprites (scholar+champion+stalker = sorcerer) if u look at the details.
They dont really look that... 'original',well at least they dont look bad anyway, but neither good.
LightFighter
the skills are just.. oh my god. i hope they are joking, because they cannot be serious about the skills
they are boring and useless .. except for vacuum - thats way too imba

*shaked head*
TecnoCronus
This sprites are nice, but not as nice as ingame, as Arcenciel said ...
it's strange
123Nightfall
Skills seems to be okay.
Damag3d
I just read skill descriprions on doddler's and i'm so disappointed...Professor class was my favourite one, but i really can't see usefulness of skills like 'Cloud Kill' or 'Spell Fist' (even if i play battle. Bolt's themselves are ELEMENTAL and i can endow my weapon with ELEMENTAL atribute, so wtf?), not saying anything about those walking skills. As for me 'Spell Fist' would make sense if it would work like Hindsight, but with different spells. And there is only 13 of them in total, 13! They could really try harder with those, because those skills looks so lame and sound so useless, especially that most sages are FS/Battle oriented and they don't have much Dex, even with Foresight...If i would want to go for spell casting i would take Warlock instead! I'm so disappointed :(
Elliott
How did I miss this? Ah, well.

Sprites -> yuck. Hating 3rd class forever'

Skills -> Laughable.
*MoEp*
Am I mistaken or are these the pants of the male champion, just with stars??
All in all I'm a bit disappointed by the sprite and a bunch more disappointed by the skills: Who needs something like "Spell Fist" o.O
Poison Buster seems somewhat like Venom Splasher form Sin, but not that powerful oo
Triper
There is still the summon skills, i think, that gravity told that were working on it sometime ago. Better wait for that? I'm sure that the 3rd class of scholar can't be only this ._. Is tooooo sucky on skills...
Smack-Talking Pie
For a class that had so many skills before, they're really kind of cutting it short this time.

Oh yeah, and trading in the fox for a dead peacock isn't making the sprites look any better. It even looks like they used the male professor sprite a little.

It is an early release, I guess.
Shingotsu
Didn't they say there will be some sort of minions or whatever? :B

Anyways there are all the 3rd jobs , Gravity , what's next?
HiddenDragon
There's probably going to be some sort of minion.

There's a new skill tag called SO_SUMMON_AGNI. Not sure what an "Agni" is but could be related to this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni
Rytech
I think the job is lacking stuff. It doesent appear to be completed since 13 skills seems low. Plus with that extra skill tag in the client thats not being used right now, it makes me wonder. Im sure after a month or 2, they will be much more completed. Do remember this job was added a week after the Genetic.

Now as for the sprites, this is the first sprites that ive disliked. I do like the cloth, I think I dislike the sprite because of all the feathers around the neck. They make the sprite look ugly and if they were to be removed, they would look perfect.

Genetic's homunculus S hasnt been added yet, and im wondering if the Sorcerer's summons will work with the homunculus AI system as well since it was said that each one will have like 2 - 3 skills at least. So lets not be quick to judge the job just yet. Itl get better as the weeks pass.

Finally, the next thing for gravity to do is perty much add in the remaining content needed for the 3-2 jobs. That means homunculus S, sorcerer summons and other skills if any, maybe some extra items for 3-2, maps and quests, bug fixes and skill tweaking and ballanceing, adding sounds and animations, and getting them into the main servers.

Whats after that is nothing more then wondering and guessing.
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 1 2009, 05:22 PM) *
Finally, the next thing for gravity to do is perty much add in the remaining content needed for the 3-2 jobs. That means homunculus S, sorcerer summons and other skills if any, maybe some extra items for 3-2, maps and quests, bug fixes and skill tweaking and ballanceing, adding sounds and animations, and getting them into the main servers.

You're neglecting the extended jobs, which are mostly useless at this point.
Naxan
I don't like at all the sprites of 3rd classes. I think those of Trans class are better, and more beautiful than the 3rd.

And this one, we can see the base of Professor class.
Maybe Homunculus S and Minions will be a little beautiful !

Wait and see...
Orcao
I'm apparently one of the few people that likes the sprite. My only complaint is that they used different colors on the feathers, causing them to switch which side they're on when you face different directions :/
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Naxan @ Oct 1 2009, 08:29 PM) *
Maybe Homunculus S and Minions will be a little beautiful !

QUOTE (HiddenDragon @ Oct 1 2009, 12:50 PM) *

If the minions look anything like that...
MarcKhayle
QUOTE (HiddenDragon @ Oct 1 2009, 01:50 PM) *
There's probably going to be some sort of minion.

There's a new skill tag called SO_SUMMON_AGNI. Not sure what an "Agni" is but could be related to this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni_(%C3%A9l%C3%A9mentaire)

In the French version, Agni seems to be:
-A King (Agne/Agni)
-A Divinity (the same that in the English version)
-A (hindu) fire elemental (a genius that appears while making fire with two pieces of wood, strong enough to grant immortality. Red, two-headed with seven tongs.)

I think "Agni" would be this fire elemental.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system