Castles

Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > Kingling: A Poring Class MVP
Tsuyoshi
Recently a Filipino artist (responsible for designing some cash headgears) is now developing a new poring class MVP monster.. Kingling.

Check out his blog for more info. hehe Really cute

RO-Project Revolution
SoulBlaker
Oh boy, very good, very good^^
Thormedor
Just hope what the #4 comment on his site.
If it's really an event mvp, than it shouldn't have a card. If it'll have, than it should be very strong, because of the limitation of the events.
Or permanent event? biggrin.gif
All in all, it seems a good work, but i'm curious about the skills and phases. =)
Elliott
xfd is that that asshole who claimed to make a bunch of customs he stole from people like Sai, as well as taking sprites from other japanese DOT sites and claiming them as his own?

hahahahahhahaha, die in a fire.
h4rry84
yeah that's the one
AquaWolf
what a cute looking thing.... lawl
L0ne_W0lf
that...urg. I was hoping for something better. The attack animation is horrific and the colour is kinda blah.
Cnx
Pretty cool, I liked *-*
Brainstorm
Seem much better porings around the forum here.
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Elliott @ Oct 8 2009, 02:43 PM) *
xfd is that that asshole who claimed to make a bunch of customs he stole from people like Sai, as well as taking sprites from other japanese DOT sites and claiming them as his own?

hahahahahhahaha, die in a fire.

QUOTE (h4rry84 @ Oct 11 2009, 06:15 AM) *
yeah that's the one

Please bear this in mind when making future posts; I believe RUNE also had a thread on this guy. He'll get his eventually, I have my hopes on either the aforementioned "flaming death" or possibly "sterilization: Final Destination style".

About the sprite. I haven't checked out the videos, and I probably won't, but based on the screenshots it just looks like a recoloured angeling wearing a crown.
Usako
Oh...it's that idiot again.

My king poring looks better than that crap...though I do like that he used a different crown....but what's with that color....

Oh well someday he'll get what's coming to him. He's not that good at all, and just rips off other people. Then again, maybe gravity doesn't mind unoriginal people, in which case I do not respect them.
godblessyou
Very gold (understand...gold - poring gold XD)

Release\\\
Splintter
Ah, people always claim Gravity work a crap, but you play Gravity Game and love it, so, shut up please.

The poring is good, can be better, but i like the coloring.
Cnx
someone has had access to the data of this monster? wanted to put on my server soon.
DodO
Beautiful sprite *-*

MarcKhayle
QUOTE (Usako @ Oct 12 2009, 11:40 PM) *
My king poring looks better than that crap...though I do like that he used a different crown....but what's with that color....

What did it look? Do you have a link, please? wink.gif
Denken
is really cute :3
xd
Inkslinger
i like the gold. looks cool =D

God Poring >>> Kingling

*insane grin*
Usako
QUOTE (MarcKhayle @ Oct 13 2009, 09:27 AM) *
QUOTE (Usako @ Oct 12 2009, 11:40 PM) *

What did it look? Do you have a link, please? wink.gif

Along with several others ~_~ because I'm too lazy to find just his picture. Yay for compression. I prefer my darker gold than that bright crap x_x

HAMMMMMM

I'm a better sprite artist than that guy...mostly because I don't sit there and steal sprites from chinese and japanese sites. But it's been a while since I've actually made anything. Still...Gravity could have hired me....too late now, I got hired as a full time GM for another game...that ISN'T in southern california. WOOT.
MarcKhayle
Thank you smile.gif
Damag3d
If what U say is true, U can always sue the guy because it does not matter your idea was based on gravitys poring, but U didn't get any profit of it. That guy exactly copied Your idea claiming it's his, and he also made some profit from itm so its 101% of plagiarism. I personally hate that!
Snare
Except that, you know...Poring is already Gravity's property.

That'd be like making a blue Goomba, then suing Nintendo if they put a blue Goomba in their games. :[
Rhon
impressive thumbsup.gif
aeTech
wow very nice wink.gif

Carolina
Hi everyone! I have a private server right now and I would like to hire a spriter for it. Your job will be very important so I appreciate consistent workers. It may also not be that easy so if you are good at it, the better. Just add me in msn: alysa.carolina@hotmail.com
Thank you!
XRaven
Nice~ xD~ So cute!!! =P
Masao
Kingling = Crap

The color gives me some sort of eye cancer and i don't know... but how it attacks btw. the ffect of it... just terrible ohmy.gif

@Usako

Very good sprites, love them *-* Especially the Abysmal Soldier is wicked xD Love it <3
Celestal
wow i love the kingling. the best one ive seen from all the other king porings or wtvr.
1c3b3rg
Egad! The attack animation is simply horrible.. and the color reminds me of urine.
Wyvern of Will
That thing isn't too bad looking... but that attack animation makes my eyes bleed... it's so horrid. I occasionally check up on the RO world when I have my phases but reading all this recent news... just depresses me and keeps me away from RO. ani_swt3.gif

How can one kill something that is so unique and made of win, such as RO...? Some of the 3rd class sprites are horrible, some are sexiful, some are just ok (like all things in life right?) but I will not even derail the topic about the skills. I vaguely remember reading about that moron some time ago for his shameless theft. It's because of people like him that I never released any of my sprites, scripts or ideas (and amateur code snips) or no longer operate a server/work as a developer.

All I can say is wow... ani_dots.gif
Rytech
This was posted on his blug on June 29. That was nearly 3 months ago and is kinda old news. Anyway, I love the idle pose. The sparkle and the sound for it is done nicely I think, but the attack animation caught me off guard. Thinkg about it "Time to fight this kingling. HAA HAAAA!!!" *kingling summons a giant mace looking thing over his head* "On shi...." *mace slams into the ground* BOOM!!!!

I acturally laughed at this. But it doesent feel right. Like it comes out of nowhere and floats and swings by itself the way it looks. Now if the kingling would shapeshift itself and extend a spear like form out of its body, that would look more right.
jiatern
Lol poring class MVP! Wanna try it on my upcoming server XD
katinas
That kingling pretty nice job ;o
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system