Castles

Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > Peek at the Death Knight Female sprite
Rytech
Well I was looking at the Sorcerer sprite and a desc for why they look this way on the Project Revolution website, when I happened to find this as the latest update...

All that was said was "Hey Guys, this is the Female Death Knight - Front Pose. Enjoy."

Now looking at this, it looked fimilar. Like the Death Knight sprite from the Ragnarok DS game.

Now I compared the 2 of them and it looks like the sprite was made from the DS sprite, but was greatly enhanced. Much more detail, stuff added to the job outfit, more color added, I think its real nice.

What do you guys think???
Michy23
Wow.. what happened to the female sprites feet, why does her waist look so skinny and why is her chest so freaking big and revealing? In my opinion it doesn't look bad so far, but it doesn't look too good either. Oh well, I wonder what they plan to do with it.
TecnoCronus
Of course sorcere sprite is better than this Death Knight, but this sprite is much more sexy than sorcere happy.gif
Brainstorm
Looks....awful. Cant find a better word for it.
Smack-Talking Pie
It's just an assassin cross with a few poorly-coloured additions here and there. Not overly impressive.
Rytech
What is up with the "This sprite has this jobs pose" and "ahh its just another recycled pose" crap? Thats all I see. seriously, I cant see any other way to properly make the sprites pose in a standing pose. If I was to studdenly strike a pose myself, their wouldnt be to many propular ways to pose, unless I decided to do some random poses with my hands in the air, or pointing to something, or stand on 1 foot and have the other behind my head. Be thankful that each sprite behaves in its own unique way, like when casting skills for example.

Also, I dont see what everyone is looking for in these sprites besides poses. Ive perty much enjoyed each sprite that came out. A small change on 3 or 4 sprites wouldnt hurt. Yea a few sprites could use a little more coloring, mainly the Guillotine Cross. And then their similar looking recycled parts. All ive been disapointed with is the female Genetic sprite with the upper torso looking so much like a gunslinger. Finally, its nice to see that each sprite is unique in ways. When you look at a sprite, it tells you what that job is all about. Anyone who would look at any of those sprites for the first time would get a good idea on what that job is like before reading what it is.

Anyway, this sprite looks somewhat strange mainly because of how the feet are. If im looking at it right (crazy thought) from the way the feet look, I have the feeling this job will "float" around instead of stand and walking on 2 feet. To see something like this I find would be very intresting. Makes me wonder how the sit pose will look. Tho thats IF im looking at it correctly. I also find the coloring nicely done. Dont see how it could be improved. Better then seeing a sprite entirely colored purple like the assassin and guillotine. Do remember that this job will be focused on a dark theme (Or so the hints from the job name and skills names give us that feeling) So the sprite perty much fits the job nicely so far. Its for sure much MUCH better then the DS version.

*Edit*
Ok NOW im looking at it correctly...is the right leg oversized or something, and wheres the left one??? Is it behind the right one and the foot turned to the side???
Damag3d
I myself think it's a good addition. The pose isn't the same as assassin, because the right leg (from chara point of view) is not straight but bended (that's why it looks little oversised, but in the reality it's not), and the left feet is turned to the left side. This is a quite unique pose. I also like the torso and spikes. It's an addition that non other class have. I't is indeed a little similar to Assassins, but when u look at it properly, it's a totally different design. I think it's also good to mention, assassins don't have that heavy looking gear and boots. It makes thiss class look really powerfull.
Skullcandy
the way i look at her, she is sitting o.o
Elliott
this sprite is horrible and an eyesore; not only does it not conform to RO's shading style, her anatomy is completely fucked up. what is wrong with her chest, did she really need tits the size of her head?

what the hell is wrong with this guy, learn to draw or take anatomy classes

ALSO THIS IS RO, THE BOOBS DON'T NEED TO BE THAT BIG. </supporting a lost cause>
Keale
The breasts look like poor silicone implants, there's no need to be that revealing it kinda defeats the purpose of wearing armor at all. I means her legs are protected but her vital organs are exposed. Yeah I know it's a game and certainly made for the 'guys' as eye candy. But come on, it's getting a little silly if you ask me.
Witcher
I think that this is related to the topic D:

*hides*
MarcKhayle
QUOTE (Elliott @ Oct 11 2009, 09:51 PM) *
this sprite is horrible and an eyesore; not only does it not conform to RO's shading style, her anatomy is completely fucked up. what is wrong with her chest, did she really need tits the size of her head?

Yes, it is. On the artwork of the Death Knight, she has as big boobs as her head.
Elliott
derp derp derp I'm ready to pointlessly argue about this enough to prove my point

y'all are saying two things 1) size of official art's boobies has to completely conform to the sprite, which it never exactly has and 2) that no other official art has had boobs as big as the girl's head

if no one gets it, i'm saying it's entirely possible to have a sprite with boobs that aren't the dreaded BALLOONTITS and even screwing up the anatomy of the sprite itself. because these ladies did it. the key: STOP HAVING A BORING LIFE, STOP EATING BORING TUNA, AND REALIZE THAT HUGE BOOBS DON'T WORK WELL ON RAGNAROK SPRITES. and both you and me know they all have pretty huge tits in the official art.
MarcKhayle
QUOTE (Elliott @ Oct 12 2009, 05:13 PM) *
y'all are saying two things 1) size of official art's boobies has to completely conform to the sprite, which it never exactly has and 2) that no other official art has had boobs as big as the girl's head

I love you, guy. You're really funny & I totally agree with you.

I just said that I agree with you when you said that "her anatomy is completely fucked up" and I added that the joke was that on the artwork, the boobs are head-sized.
Shaggy
I like the tits.
Although the legs look like the abdomen of a butterfly.
MasterRex
huh ? death knight ?? u mean that this death knight is another new job ??
Savari
not much difference between male and female sprite.. anyway female looks horrible
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system