Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 10/21/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Corrected an issue that would allow you to re-enter sealed shrine with no time restraint.

- Corrected an issue where the Genetic Skill "Blood Sucker" could be cast on the emperium.
- Corrected an issue where the Wanderer/Minstrel skill "Call of Siren" would cause the emperium to move.

- The Sorcerer skill "Cloud Kill" no longer poisons other players in town.
- Fixed a bug where if a Sorcerer cast 'Striking' on a mercenary, it would crash the clients of all players on screen.

- Corrected an issue where when using the ESC key to close a vending shop and then opening a new shop that sometimes the items from the old shop would appear on the list.

- Added new art for the Genetic skill 'Thorn Trap'.

- Performed re-balancing of skills for the Taekwon class tree.

Taekwon Kid Skills

Kihop
Before: Increases attack power by the number of party members on the current map.
Regular attacks are equal to (100 x additional party members %) + 100% damage.
For skills, if you use a 500% attack skill, it would be (100 x additional party members %) + 500% damage.

After: Increases attack power by the number of party members on the current map.
Regular attacks are equal to (100 x additional party members %) + 100% damage. Does not increase skill damage.

Taekwon Master Skills

Shadow of the Sun, Moon, and Stars
Before:
[Level 1]: Attack Speed + 3%
[Level 2]: Attack Speed + 6%
[Level 3]: Attack Speed + 9%
[Level 4]: Attack Speed + 12%
[Level 5]: Attack Speed + 15%
[Level 6]: Attack Speed + 18%
[Level 7]: Attack Speed + 21%
[Level 8]: Attack Speed + 24%
[Level 9]: Attack Speed + 27%
[Level 10]: Attack Speed + 30%

After:
[Level 1]: Attack Speed + 2%
[Level 2]: Attack Speed + 3%
[Level 3]: Attack Speed + 4%
[Level 4]: Attack Speed + 5%
[Level 5]: Attack Speed + 6%
[Level 6]: Attack Speed + 7%
[Level 7]: Attack Speed + 8%
[Level 8]: Attack Speed + 9%
[Level 9]: Attack Speed + 10%
[Level 10]: Attack Speed + 11%

Union of the Sun, Moon, and Stars
After: While in the awakened state, you lose your natural recovery, and all healing effectiveness on the player is reduced to 1/4th the original value.

Soul Linker Skills

Wizard Spirit
After: While the wizard spirit is active, when casting skills that don't consume gemstones, the SP cost and casting time of skills is increased by 50%. (Translation Note: Likely refers to skills that no longer cost a gemstone as a result of the link)

Bard and Dancer Spirit
After: While the bard and dancer sspirit is active, linked skills cost 50% more SP.

Assassin Spirit
After: When an assassin is linked with the assassin spirit, the SP cost of sonic blow is doubled.

Soul Linker Spirit / Kaite
After: When a soul linker uses the skill 'Kaite' while linked with the Soul Linker Spirit, it adds a 50% chance to reflect targeted magic, and does not reflect area of effect magic. Additionally, it increases the physical damage the target takes by 400%.

Main Servers

- Added a Genetic/Sorcerer compensation NPC (lasts 1 week).
- Added a +30% experience rate event for 2 weeks.

- The netcafe experience bonus is increased by 20% for 2 weeks.

- Corrected the net cafe exclusive cash item '4leaf clover in mouth' and 'chewing bubblegum' to reduce weight from 10 to 0.

- Started the Halloween event.
Brainstorm
- Performed re-balancing of skills for the Taekwon class tree.

Gasp, gravity going BACK and fixing OLD classes?!

And some hard nerfs too.
Rytech
A lot of those nerfs kinda piss me off seeing as how those 3 jobs were allready weak compared to the 3rd jobs in some areas. Dont think they can go over level 99 yet. Wizard soul link sounds usless since I sure as hell dont want my casting times increased by %50. Bard and dancers jobs allready are a pain to keep their AoE skills active, and to see SP requirements increased BY a soul link??? and Kihop no longer increase the damage of skills???

WTF!?!?! Soul links are supposed to help people, not do stuff like this. I dont know what Gravity is planning, but this is seriously upseting me. Tho 2 things in this patch made me laugh. 1st is the Call of Siren skill makeing the Emperium move. 2nd is using Cloud Kill in town. Imagine a Sorcerer walking around using cloud kill on everyone in town. Lol.
HiddenDragon
After: When a soul linker uses the skill 'Kaite' while linked with the Soul Linker Spirit, it adds a 50% chance to reflect targeted magic, and does not reflect area of effect magic. Additionally, it increases the physical damage the target takes by 400%.

Wow...

You can Kaite enemies w/ link so does this mean you can have enemies take 4x the physical damage? Holy Jeebus!
Smack-Talking Pie
How clever, I hadn't thought they'd make the taekwon class suck less by nerfing the crap out of it. It must be opposites day or something.
Hume
The only think they have forgotten to do is to reduce the damage to ninja class and we are completed!

Fucking Gravity
HiddenDragon
This is how the new Thorn Trap looks like:
MarcKhayle
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 20 2009, 06:05 PM) *
Assassin Spirit
After: When an assassin is linked with the assassin spirit, the SP cost of sonic blow is doubled.

I loled.
Rxz
QUOTE (MarcKhayle @ Oct 21 2009, 05:01 PM) *
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 20 2009, 06:05 PM) *
Assassin Spirit

I loled.

LOL. I think a LOT of sin users are gonna be pissy.
MarcKhayle
They added a new description for Assassin Spirit:
"This skill is the only one who doesn't give any support to a linked class. By betraying himself, the linked Assassin can not use his best basic non-advanced skill (Sonic Blow) without spending twice the SP cost."

(fake inside, plz.)
L0ne_W0lf
Considering the changes to calulations (both attack and defense) and the fact that they already have EDP, Sonic Acceleration, and then on top of that link, this is a minor nerf compared to what I THINK should have been done. Add in the fact that GX can actually extend the length of EDP....with all the above, and the elemental advantage, I've seen sinxes on iRO do the damage cap, or close to it had the monster been lexed. As a class that pretty much has no defense against a sinx except to stay safety walled the entire time (and then only to die to edp grimtooth), I'd say it's about time Gravity started rebalancing skills like the link. Although the Kaite nerf makes...no sense at all. It's like a maya card. o_O
Orcao
I'm hoping the Kaite nerf is only when used on targets through the link. At least that way we still get original Kaite on ourselves, spouse, and child :/

The Kihop nerf seemed 100% unnecessary. I'm assuming the Demon nerf is related to Renewals new +1% aspd = +1 aspd thing, so I guess that's fine. Union.... :/ All of the link nerfs make sense. It costs 50% more sp to forego gem costs, it costs 50% more sp to use skills that don't belong to your class, and it costs 50% more sp to do x2 damage (or whatever the multiplier was).

I'm kind of hoping this is a prelude to rebirth TK or 3-* TK :x I can dream....
Elliott
- Corrected an issue where the Wanderer/Minstrel skill "Call of Siren" would cause the emperium to move.

would have loved to see that

The nerfs for the other soul link skills seem adequate I suppose. Oh lawd pissy sins
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system