Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 10/28/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Corrected it so that the Shadow Chaser skill "Fatal Menace" can't be used on maps where you cannot teleport.
- Fixed a bug where the Arch Bishop skill "Coluceo Heal" would heal dead party members.
- Added sound effects to the Minstrel/Wanderer ensemble skills.
- Corrected a bug where the Royal Guard's skill "Reflect Damage" could be used to damage the emperium.

- Corrected a misprint on the Genetic Mix cooking manual for the ingredients of the "Siroma Iced Tea".
- Corrected a bug where with the Assassin Damascus (Valorous/Brave) where when equipped by certain jobs it would give a % MATK bonus rather than a fixed bonus.

- Fixed the Dark Knight Glove B having the wrong required level in the description.
- Corrected an issue where the Bradium Brooch's option "When you have 120 base AGI, CRIT+4" was not being properly applied.

- Ended the sale of the two permanent cash shop headgears.

- Updated the dialog of the Giant Majestic Goat creation NPC.
- Corrected a bug with the Sura job change quest.
- Corrected a bug with the Lighthalzen weapon supply quest.

- Removed the Sorcerer/Genetic compensation NPC.
- Added an 'apology' event for server issues.

In all fields and dungeons 'treasure box' will appear. These treasure boxes contain various consumables and gems.
A Buff NPC has been added to Prontera/Geffen/Payon/Morroc. The buff NPC will recover your HP/SP and give you increase AGI 10. NPC Locations are Prontera(123,68)/Morroc(191,249)/Geffen(136,56)/Payon(193,110).

Sakray Test Server

- Adjusted skill balance of the Warlock Job.

White Imprison

The skill success rate is influenced by your JOB level.
When White Imprison ends, it now deals Skill Level * 400 damage.
When used on yourself, the skill lasts 5 seconds.
The duration of white imprison is no longer decreased by the targets stats.
When cast on monsters, it will last a minimum of 10 seconds.

Frost Misty

The cooldown time is changed to 8 seconds.
Freezing success rate is now influenced by your JOB level.
Updated the 'Freezing' status effect.
Now deals Move Speed -70% / Attack Speed - 30% / Fixed Cast Time + 50%.
Additionally, reduces physical defense by 30%.
Freezing status will now work on fire attribute monsters and players using fire attribute armor.
Freezing now has a minimum duration of 10 seconds.
The base freezing duration is increased.

Marsh of Abyss

Variable cast time is completely removed.
Cooldown time is changed to 2.5s ~ 4.5s.
The effect is increased to 50% ~ 90% reduction in movement speed.
Instead of reducing AGI/DEX, it now reduces evasion and physical defense.
The reduction in physical defense and evasion is influenced by the casters INT and JOB level.

Siena Execrate

The petrification duration is fixed (cannot be reduced) at 10/12/14/16/18 seconds.
Success rate is increased by your JOB level.

Stasis

Cooldown Time is changed to 180s ~ 220s.
The duration of the stasis effect is increased.
Stasis no longer blocks just magic, but also all buffs from song, dance, ensemble and chorus skills.

Drain Life

The HP recovered by the caster is influenced by your BaseLV.
The success of draining life is increased by your JOB level.

Crimson Rock

The fixed cast time is reduced to 1s.

Hell Inferno

The damage is changed from fire property to shadow property.
The damage is greatly increased.
The burning status has been updated.
The burning status is no longer removed when the target receives damage of water property.
The base duration of burning status has increased.
Burning now has a minimum duration of 10 seconds.

Comet

Now deals neutral element magic damage.
The fixed casting time is changed depending on the skill level.

Earth Strain

The range is increased by 3 (with radius, it is increased by 6).
The strip effect instead of just being shield and helm, with higher levels of the skill it can now strip armor, weapon, and accessory.
Now has a fixed cast time of 1 second.

Tetra Vortex

The element damage dealt is now based on the type of summoned spheres you have.
For example, if you have summoned four fire balls, tetra vortex will deal 4 hits of fire property.
Fixed casting time is now 1 second.

Summon Fire Ball / Summon Ball Lightening / Summon Water Ball / Summon Stone

When released, the attack power is increased by the caster's Base level and JOB level.

Freezing Spell

The max number of points available for preserving spells is increased by the users Base level and INT.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Viktus
CODE
"10/28/2009 kRO Maintenance, Warlock skill overpower"
Elliott
In all fields and dungeons 'treasure box' will appear. These treasure boxes contain various consumables and gems.
A Buff NPC has been added to Prontera/Geffen/Payon/Morroc. The buff NPC will recover your HP/SP and give you increase AGI 10. NPC Locations are Prontera(123,68)/Morroc(191,249)/Geffen(136,56)/Payon(193,110).

how nice

Instead of reducing AGI/DEX, it now reduces evasion and physical defense.
The reduction in physical defense and evasion is influenced by the casters INT and JOB level.

yeesh

Comet

Now deals neutral element magic damage.

better..

Frost Misty

The cooldown time is changed to 8 seconds.
Freezing success rate is now influenced by your JOB level.
Updated the 'Freezing' status effect.
Now deals Move Speed -70% / Attack Speed - 30% / Fixed Cast Time + 50%.
Additionally, reduces physical defense by 30%.
Freezing status will now work on fire attribute monsters and players using fire attribute armor.
Freezing now has a minimum duration of 10 seconds.
The base freezing duration is increased.

jesus christ
Rytech
Well ive just finished listening to the music for the Minstrel and Wanderer skills and....ehhh....most of the songs are around 13 - 15 seconds long and few between 16 - 17 seconds. Most of them just fandeing out instead of haveing a ending. The bard and dancer skills were much better then this because they acturally much longer and had a actural ending to each song. That made them enjoyable to listen to. But to listen to the new songs are hard to enjoy since their short and lack a ending to them.

Here's a link to them. I took the time to extract and translate the file names to the name of the skill each song is for.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/znxmzzdwm2w/...ish%20Names.rar

Im really disapointed with this. I would of expected them to start and end like a normal song and last for a while, but this is just sad. Hope they plan on changeing this in the future or else im makeing my own music for these skills.

*Edit*
According to my latest client scans, SO_SUMMON_AGNI has been removed from the client and no longer exist. I dont see any summon skills at all for sorcerer, or any new tags. So im starting to wonder how summons will work.
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 28 2009, 04:56 AM) *
Well ive just finished listening to the music for the Minstrel and Wanderer skills and....ehhh....most of the songs are around 13 - 15 seconds long and few between 16 - 17 seconds. Most of them just fandeing out instead of haveing a ending. The bard and dancer skills were much better then this because they acturally much longer and had a actural ending to each song. That made them enjoyable to listen to. But to listen to the new songs are hard to enjoy since their short and lack a ending to them.

The shorter, the better. Personally, I turn the SE off just so I don't have to endure bard/dancer songs.
Rytech
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ Oct 28 2009, 11:34 AM) *

The shorter, the better. Personally, I turn the SE off just so I don't have to endure bard/dancer songs.

You reminded me of what I had to go through when haveing them in partys. They would use one song after another for quick buffing, but then you have 4 or 5 songs all playing at the same time and its like RAWR!!!! NOISE!!!!

I think a good 20 seconds for the new songs woul be good enough maybe. But I would still hope to hear the music have a actural ending. A setting to turn on and off the music for the skills would be intresting.
Elliott
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 27 2009, 11:56 PM) *
*Edit*
According to my latest client scans, SO_SUMMON_AGNI has been removed from the client and no longer exist. I dont see any summon skills at all for sorcerer, or any new tags. So im starting to wonder how summons will work.

........ugh so did this idea kick the bucket for good?
oh sages, you poor creatures
with your grand total of 13 spells
a third of which suck

i wait with anticipation for them to do something about sorcerers
because everyone else (save RK, understandably) has like 20 spells except them
they're supposed to be mages
and have a multitude of spells
am i missing something here?
Damag3d
I'm a Sage fan for years now, and when I saw the skills i just said - WTF!? Where are skills for battle sages? Spell Fist is a CRAP. Where do they see sense in adding skill like this, when we have endows which work for 20-30 min not 5 hits!
And the skills...they sound so useless, especially poison ones. I was always wondering, why Gravity put concern in poison if probadly 80% of WoE users wear ED, have Panacea or green with them, or have a priests by their side...
Those stronger monsters are also Shadow, Undead, Poison, so what's the point? And besides we call kill them faster in melee combat before poison does DAH! Well if u want to wait for extra 5 minutes to look for his agony, go ahead, good luck for wasting time XD

Rytech
I really dont understand why the 5th element is poison. Poison is suppose a assassin only thing. I was expecting sorcerers to get access to shadow element skills, or something. I feel that this is wrong and stupid. Yea, some of the skills appear to be usless, but im sure things will change once they ballance the job. Problem is that they just did ballanceing on Warlocks. So itl be quite some time before we see any ballanceing for Sorcerers.
GranRover
New Hats =D

Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 28 2009, 09:39 PM) *
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ Oct 28 2009, 11:34 AM) *

You reminded me of what I had to go through when haveing them in partys. They would use one song after another for quick buffing, but then you have 4 or 5 songs all playing at the same time and its like RAWR!!!! NOISE!!!!

I think a good 20 seconds for the new songs woul be good enough maybe. But I would still hope to hear the music have a actural ending. A setting to turn on and off the music for the skills would be neccessary.

fixed

QUOTE (Elliott @ Oct 29 2009, 01:24 PM) *
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 27 2009, 11:56 PM) *
*Edit*

........ugh so did this idea kick the bucket for good?
oh sages, you poor creatures
with your grand total of 13 spells
a third of which suck

i wait with anticipation for them to do something about sorcerers
because everyone else (save RK, understandably) has like 20 spells except them
they're supposed to be mages
and have a multitude of spells
am i missing something here?

You're missing the fact that they're wearing ridiculous outfits with dead animals wrapped around their necks. Don't mages usually wear robes and cloaks and the like?
Savari
I really dont understand why the 5th element is poison. Poison is suppose a assassin only thing. I was expecting sorcerers to get access to shadow element skills, or something. I feel that this is wrong and stupid.

agree
its like giving priest shadow\dark\undead property
by the way these 3 properties almost repeating each other in their origin
Brainstorm
its like giving priest shadow\dark\undead property
by the way these 3 properties almost repeating each other in their origin

Shadow = Dark
So you meant 2.
And your view of "undead" is different than asian's view of it.
Undead property was mistranslated really. It isnt on the same sense as "unholy" as we think it is.
Rytech
Now that im thinking about it, their's no such thing as a undead element attack of any kind. What would things be like if a undead element skill was to exist? It would do a good bit of damage on a holy element monster level 2 - 4, and wouldnt help much in PVP since players are level 1 element. What else would it be good for besides monsters?
Smack-Talking Pie
Soul Linkers can use warm wind to get undead element, right?
Elliott
QUOTE (Rytech @ Oct 31 2009, 11:14 PM) *
Now that im thinking about it, their's no such thing as a undead element attack of any kind. What would things be like if a undead element skill was to exist? It would do a good bit of damage on a holy element monster level 2 - 4, and wouldnt help much in PVP since players are level 1 element. What else would it be good for besides monsters?

undead is the worst element ever
same with poison
they're both useless
especially poison since if i recall like every monster is always either 100% or less weak to it
never more weak
poison is such a crappy element
and undead, don't know what's up with undead element, it sucks too

i don't see why it exists because it does do some percent more damage to holy, but less than what shadow would do
so why are there two elements that deal damage to holy but one is the weaker link
it doesn't make sense
and no other enemy is weak to undead
Denken
i listen that modifiqued the sprite of 'Curupira'..

amm..i thought that is very similar with the super saiyans xD
Rytech
Warm Wind Elements...

Lv 1 = Earth
Lv 2 = Wind
Lv 3 = Water
Lv 4 = Fire
Lv 5 = Ghost
Lv 6 = Shadow
Lv 7 = Holy

At first level 5 was misunderstood and was undead on eA. Then later it was found out that level 5 was really ghost, so it was fixed to ghost on eA. Undead armor can be useful in some ways, like to prevent Freeze, Stone status and you cant get provoked. Also, firewall cant knock you back, so you just go through it. 1 thing to remember is that fire deals %125 damage and Holy deals %150 on players who are undead. Tho poison and shadow does negeative -%25 damage.

But as a attack element, doesent look like itl be any good, unless the skill deals a special effect. Poison is usually good for poisoning players, robbing their HP little by little, so im sure undead could be made useful for something.
Smack-Talking Pie
Only if it turns you into a zombie, which sucks. Because you turn green.
GMElliryx
How can i counter the strip accesory ?
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system