Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 11/4/2009 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- The compensation event and Halloween event have ended.
- The update event's experience bonus has ended, with drop rate increase event now starting.
- Netcafe attendance event has started.
- Added new Morroc chasm guide NPC.
- Corrected Tetra Vortex skill description.
- Corrected Tetra Vortex to show 4 separate hits regardless of type of sphere used.
- Corrected an issue with Tetra vortex's attack power.
- Corrected a issue with Hell Inferno and Drain Life damage formula.
- Corrected an issue with max preservable skills with Reading Spellbook/Freezing Spell.

Main Servers

- Implemented Warlock skill balance update.

Sakray Test Server

- The boss monster of the Brazil Localized map dungeon 'Boitata' has its slave monster 'piranha' changed to slave type.
- Changed the monster level, attack power and experience of the following monsters: Marionette, Deviruchi, Heater, Assaulter, Sting, Anubis, Majororus, Arclouse, Ancient Mummy.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Funt
- Added new Morroc chasm guide NPC.

This is only one interesting thing in this update...=\
Thormedor
QUOTE (Rytech @ Nov 3 2009, 07:38 PM) *
- Changed the monster level, attack power and experience of the following monsters: Marionette, Deviruchi, Heater, Assaulter, Sting, Anubis, Majororus, Arclouse, Ancient Mummy.

I'm also interested in these changes, especially Anubis and Ancient Mummy. =)
TecnoCronus
- The boss monster of the Brazil Localized map dungeon 'Boitata' has its slave monster 'piranha' changed to slave type.

Gravity Seems to don't have done an search about boitata, boitata is not just an "flaming giant snake",actually, it's an genious that protect the forest: kill who destroy the forest, by fire or fear and Sometimes also appear with the appearance of a gigantic ox, brilliant. Piranhas aren't releated to this myth, yes boitata is an indian that become an snake or ox to protect the forest.
Brainstorm
Gravity Seems to don't have done an search about boitata, boitata is not just an "flaming giant snake",actually, it's an genious that protect the forest: kill who destroy the forest, by fire or fear and Sometimes also appear with the appearance of a gigantic ox, brilliant. Piranhas aren't releated to this myth, yes boitata is an indian that become an snake or ox to protect the forest.

Nor are snake-women any related to isis or osiris, yet they are there. (In fact isis was a bird, not a snake)
Nor are mimics any related to amon ra, but he summons dozens of them.
Nor are nymphs any related to gopinich, yet he summons a bunch of them.

So, lets not start discussing what is right or wrong about mythologies on RO.
Mesdoram Elmdor
For the first time in my whole life I DO totally agree with you Brainstorm.
I gotta say mythologies in RO are wrong as hell. RO has become SHI... for me. ._.
(Its MY PERSONAL OPINION! and Blah Blah Blah...)
Elmdor
Since when has mythologically correctness been such an issue for you people playing RO? You've been here x amount of time, and been fine with it. And just NOW you're all OMFG RO IS SHIT! These things have been wrong for a long, long time. In fact, most games that use any sort of reference typically get them wrong or mess them up intentionally. It's just an mmo, you've enjoyed it up til now, get over it.
Revenant
People are just victimizing their own culture as up until now, they didn't have an area in Ragnarok Online loosely centered around their country. Strangely enough, I don't remember hearing anyone from any Asian regions complaining about the Asia-based towns, nor anyone Russian complaining about Moscovia.

Hell, you don't even hear me complaining about Splendide technically being psuedo-Ireland, full of feckin' fairies.

On-topic, I haven't really got much to say, since I'm unable to actually see/experience these changes in action. Though I am interested in the changes to pre-existing monsters, anyone have additional information on that?
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system