Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 12/02/2009 - Mantenance
Denken
Common Patch

- Updated the Holy Thread ingredients to be from lower level monsters.
- Corrected an issue with advancing the Nidhoggur quest if your party did not clear the dungeon.
- Corrected incorrect display of your character name in the Curse of Gae Bolg quest.
- The wanderer and minstrel skill "Poem of the Netherworld" can no longer be cast in town.
- The genetic skill "Wall of Thorns" can no longer be cast in town.
- Corrected an issue with the command /savechat and the new chat window setup.

Credits: Doddler
Damag3d
That's why I don't play RO anymore! It's because everything is staying in place for too long, that's so annoying. No interesting updates, no new 'bringing something to game' features and I know what You will say - 3rd classes - and Yes I was also happy about them, until I saw films on Youtube when Bishop owns alone in niffle 2 and Ranger owns MVP's with his traps...the game is ruined for me T.T
This game need a drastic change but not in game mechanics, but in the CREW that is already fired out, has no fresh ideas and are copying the same mistakes and features all over and over again! That sucks balls, really! And I'm the only one who see it? I don't think so...I can understand that there is a lot of things going on and bla bla bla bla, but look on other games, THEY DEVELOP, EVOLVE! Look at Warcraft, look at Lineage, Guild Wars etc, and they are so much complex than RO. And after some time, people are thinking, - well, why does people leave RO? - and the answer is simple! The game is in one place for YEARS now, and adding new classes with overpowered abilities won't change that, it will still be the same leveling up on Rockers > Poporings > Metalings > Geographers > Clock's > Ancient Mummies, using the same builds all the time, all over and over again...this game looks so DEAD...
Linkstin
- The wanderer and minstrel skill "Poem of the Netherworld" can no longer be cast in town.
- The genetic skill "Wall of Thorns" can no longer be cast in town.

For some reason this made me laugh inside I have no clue why,I didn't expect such a small patch even if there was no 3rd class balance in it.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system