Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > Dang LUG
Vaccine
New Beginning for India RO Players
Date Posted: Dec. 09, 2009
Greeting Adventurer!

We here at Level Up! have been deeply saddened when we had the very difficult decision of closing the doors of inRO, which left many citizens of Rune-Midgard without a home to play Ragnarok Online.

But now, with the help of Gravity Interactive and Mol, we would like to give you the opportunity to again experience the adventure that is Ragnarok Online, for FREE, though iROs Valkyrie Server. Begin the start of your new journey and surpass your old glory with players from different corners of the world. Join the International Ragnarok Onlines growing citizenship and catch up with old acquaintances from inRO, and discover new friends from everywhere!

iRO has a wonderful growing community, frequent events, Great WoE environment and the latest updates! It will be launching the 13.2: Into the Unknown update in the very near future to bring even more adventures and challenges to you. Who knows, there might be a few surprises in store for inRO players who join iRO! So now is a great time to join!

Click on “Join iRO Now” to face the new challenges that await you!

SOURCE : LUG...........

Keoy
OMG D:
Here in Brazil, I think, we won't have this problem. RO is still very popular here...
DoJo
people in India don't have computer, only the minority of the population have... this is the reality there, and the cause inRO.
Vaccine
QUOTE (DoJo @ Dec 12 2009, 01:04 AM) *
people in India don't have computer, only the minority of the population have... this is the reality there, and the cause inRO.

LUG India wasn't shut due to lack of players/ computers as u say hehe.... administration changed hands it became p2p then f2p and they kept testing our patience... at a point it became free to bot ... no permanent bans they tried all tricks to get people in everything failed and they had to close :( leaving us all without an official to play...

Man you've to come down here to know about it /heh no computers hehe thats a funny post. biggrin.gif
Smack-Talking Pie
It's true, the only countries in the world that use computers are America and Brazil.

Sarcasm. Please do not take seriously.
Vaccine
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ Dec 12 2009, 09:00 AM) *
It's true, the only countries in the world that use computers are America and Brazil.

Lonely warrior fighting an army ani_heh.gif . Kk i agree only US and BR....
Keoy
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ Dec 12 2009, 03:30 AM) *

Such a non-sense D:
What about Europe, Asia and the rest of the world?
MarcKhayle
So, if I followed it correctly, in France, we do not have computers, since fRO is f2p? And so, fRO is too going to close its doors? smile.gif
Hume

America is not a country...
Go and study geography for the sake of god!
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Keoy @ Dec 12 2009, 05:25 AM) *

Such a non-sense D:
What about Europe, Asia and the rest of the world?

they use sentient robots in asia, dunno about europe

QUOTE (MarcKhayle @ Dec 12 2009, 03:55 PM) *
So, if I followed it correctly, in France, we do not have computers, since fRO is f2p? And so, fRO is too going to close its doors? smile.gif

france is a planet i said country

QUOTE (ZeroZapiens @ Dec 12 2009, 05:44 PM) *

America is not a country...
Go and study geography for the sake of god!

yeah it is

In other news, fixed the previous post for clarity.
Usako
Technically the United States is the country...America is a set of 2 continents split in to North and South. But meh, I don't judge people who call the US as "America"...a lot of people were brought up calling it that. Call us ignorant or whatever...

Then again, even terrorists have called us America...yet their anger is aimed at the US specifically.
xDeViAnCEx
we also have many players here in the phils.

^^
Vaccine
QUOTE (xDeViAnCEx @ Dec 13 2009, 10:15 AM) *

^^

Nice.

1st we were told pRO n inRO will be merged so that we can play with the same accounts ... but then economy clash :( ruined it... and that idea was dropped .
Dant3
people in India don't have computer

made my day!
Desolate Angel

Also the fact that some US citizens have hamburgers instead of their brains is also true. I don't know where the hell did you got that idea from, but damn...
Tsuyoshi
people in India don't have computer

Oh come on.. some of them are the best programmers. How can one say they don't have computers.

I just loled with this.. So im using a typewriter right now just to post here. ahahahahaha. So do you mean Japan doesn't use computers? think again. confused.gif

yeah so true.. Even though a lot of players there are disappointed and some are happy with the f2p hype, they won't really leave RO. hahaha
Hume
America is a set of 2 continents split in to North and South.

America is A continent, that it is splited in North, Centre and South.... We don't say that Occidental Europe and Oriental Europe are two continents.

America is a country

Your country is United States OF America, so you're just a mix of states that it is recognised as a country. Moreover in North America you have Denmark, Canada, and well, Alaska (I think it belongs to the US)

Sincerely, If you can't even know how the Earth is organized how are we supposed to save the world from the global warming.
Brainstorm
So much stupidity written on this topic... Oh my brain!
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Desolate Angel @ Dec 15 2009, 01:25 AM) *

Also the fact that some US citizens have hamburgers instead of their brains is also true. I don't know where the hell did you got that idea from, but damn...

QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ Dec 12 2009, 09:15 PM) *
In other news, fixed the previous post for clarity.

Sarcasm. Please do not take seriously.

i do have a hamburger for a brain however

EDIT: fuckshit that was the first post CANT YOU PEOPLE READ

EDIT 2: Fixed quote
iceandrews
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ Dec 15 2009, 08:45 PM) *
i do have a hamburger for a brain however

My desire to eat is growing. I hunger for brains.
Smack-Talking Pie
It's actually just a hamburger-shaped lump of tofu placed there to deter predators/zombies. Of course, as either a citizen of the planets America or Brazil you must not go very hungry, for America is full of hamburgerheads and Brazil is a mere several miles from the land of hamburgerheads.1

1: still sarcasm

At any rate, in an effort to do contribute to the topic of this thread (which should have died a week ago), isn't Valkyrie the shitty free iRO server with .5x rates?
Ragenule
QUOTE (Hume @ Dec 15 2009, 01:58 PM) *
...Moreover in North America you have Denmark, Canada, and well, Alaska (I think it belongs to the US)

Where is Denmark? In North America? No, wait, here it is, sharing water with Britain! On the other side of the world!

Alaska is part of the US of A, you are correct. Canada is also correct. Which is a little suprising, as even some Americans don't know where Canada is.*

*Note: This isn't a diss, nor motivated by hate, it is a true fact, a smaller percentage of Americans don't know where Canada is!
dragonholy
Most of them don't know that Mexico is from North America too lol
Exhort
Sad to hear.

Although I look forward to trying out Valkyrie, soon.

Would anyone like to join me? rolleyes.gif
Seishin
QUOTE (dragonholy @ Dec 30 2009, 12:47 AM) *
Most of them don't know that Mexico is from North America too lol

*Always thought Mexico was south from America, but ok*
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system