- "Niflheim Survivor Quest" has been updated to be completable by players above level 100. - The Paradise Group Quest "Terrifying Marionette" replaced with "Boar Subjugation" quest.
- The two-hand staff [Chronos]'s option was corrected to give SP and not HP. - Corrected the send message button on the friends list opening the new mail creation window. - When inputting your password to delete your character, you have to enter it for each character you delete.
- Fixed an issue that when using the Arch Bishop skill [Highness Heal] against an undead that it could be blocked with pneuma.
- The wanderer/minstrel skill "Circle of Natures Sound" has been changed to only be usable in PVP/Siege maps or maps where players can attack each other.
- Changed the Bronze Statue in the center of Brasilis. - Changed some of the items found inside of the Brasilis Museum.
- Added the T-PLUS Netcafe Event.
- Corrected an issue with gunslingers changing weapons that when changing maps you would be unable to attack.
- Corrected an issue with fixed attack speed bonus items, and updated the descriptions of Alcabringer and Masamune.
- The party leader confirmation message will only show for the party leader after leadership has been changed. (Currently it shows every time the party leader teleports.)
- Corrected the Alice Card option not working for magic attacks. - Corrected the Abysmal Knight card option to work for the skill "Asura Strike". Sakray Server
- Corrected an issue with the Cat Hand Service warp items being unviewable. - Corrected an issue with the El Descates quest "Magic Horn Gathering". - Fixed an issue where you could not obtain "Small Bradium Fragment". - Corrected some text issues with the new quests.
- The following minstrel/wanderer skills have been updated to work with both instrument/whips. (Ensemble skills can only be invoked with a instrument/whip equipped).
Huh??? Why would I be mad at you? If its because you posted the patch notes for the week, it doesent bother me at all. As long as the info is posted so others can see, thats all that matters. Oh, and also that credit is givin to the correct people for translations. =)
Dec 15 2009, 10:12 PM
This is an alright patch, but was still hoping for more 3rd class balancing o well.
Dec 15 2009, 10:21 PM
Darn, no Christmas maps yet.
Dec 15 2009, 11:11 PM
still no more 3rd class balance =/
Dec 16 2009, 01:42 AM
1196: Chrome Metal Two-Hand Sword A cold, blue color sword crafted from the other world mineral Bradium. Cannot be damaged. AGI + 3, MaxHP - 10%. Type: Two-Hand Sword Attack: 280 Weight: 40 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 110 Usable Jobs: Transcend Swordsman/Merchant Type
1433: Imperial_Spear  A beautiful spear with the Rune Kingdom Insignia engraved on it. Increases damage of Cannon Spear and Vanishing Point by 20%. Every 2 refine increases the damage by an additional 3%. When used in combination with the Imperial Guard, Grand Cross and Ray of Genesis damage + 10%. MATK + 40 Type: One-Hand Spear Attack: 180 Weight: 180 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 102 Required Job: Royal Guard Only
1654: Mental Stick  A staff that converts physical power into psychic energy. (Effect appears to be missing) Type: One Hand Staff Attack: 40 Weight: 50 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 102 Required Job: Sorcerer Only
1830: Great King's Dance  A flashy knuckle carved from a gold dragon. (Effect appears to be missing) Type: Knuckle Attack: 142 Weight: 50 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 102 Required Job: Sura Only
1930: Green Whistle  A wind instrument crafted from the solid trunk of a plant. Decreases the variable casting time of Deep Sleep Lullaby and Windmill Rush by 2 seconds. For each refine above +6, decreases the SP cost of those skills by 4 sp. MATK + 50. Type: Instrument Attack: 170 Weight: 80 Weapon Level: 3 Required LeveL: 102 Required Job: Minstrel Only
1984: Stem Whip  A whip crafted from the flexible stem of a plant. Decreases the variable casting time of Deep Sleep Lullaby and Swing Dance by 2 seconds. For each refine above + 6, decreases the SP cost of those skills by 4 sp. Type: Whip Attack: 170 Weight: 80 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 102 Required Job: Wanderer Only
1985: Rose Vine A whip created from a magically enchanted rose that radiates the smell of roses. When dealing physical damage there is a chance to trigger Voice of Siren Lv 1. INT + 2, AGI - 2, MATK + 130. Type: Whip Attack: 100 Weight: 100 Weapon Level: 4 Required Level: 110 Required Job: Wanderer Only
2153: Imperial Guard  A beautiful shield with the ensignia of the Rune Kingdom ingraved. MDEF + 5. Increases shield press damage by 20%. Each refine above +6 increases the skill attack power by an additional 2%. Type: Shield Defense: 120 Weight: 250 Required Level: 102 Required Job: Royal Guard Only
2465: Dance Shoes  Comfortable shoes designed specifically for dancing. AGI + 1, Increases attack speed (Attack Delay - 2%). Reduces the sp cost of Swing Dance by 32SP. Type: Shoes Defense: 15 Weight: 30 Required Level: 105 Required Job: Wanderer Only
4853: Telekenetic Orb A sphere that cointains a magic liquid that grants holds a mysterious magic power. (Effect appears to be missing) Type: Accessory Defense: 2 Weight: 20 Required Level: 110 Required Job: Any 3rd Job
2854: Glove of Alchemy Magic gloves made for handling corrosive chemicals, smells a bit like charcoal. (Effect appears to be missing) Type: Accessory Defense: 1 Weight: 10 Required Level: 125 Required Job: Any 3rd Job
13061: Black Wing  A black seraded dagger crafted by the rogue guild. Increases the damage of Fatal Menace by 30%. Each refine increases the skill damage by 2% and MATK by 3%. If used in combination with the Black Cat, HIT + 5, MATK + 5, reduces the SP cost of Mascarade: Inovation and Gloomy by 20 sp. Type: Dagger Attack: 142 Weight: 60 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 102 Required Job: Shadow Chaser Only
13062: Ancient Dagger A dagger used in ancient rituals, it feels as though it holds a mysterious power. MATK + 120, MaxSP + 100, SP Recovery Rate + 5%. When dealing physical or magical damage there's a low chance to receive the curse status. Type: Dagger Attack: 107 Weight: 60 Weapon Level: 4 Required Level: 120 Required Job: Transcend Swordsman/Merchant/Thief/Archer/Mage Type
13431: Chrome Metal Sword A cold blue dagger crafted from the other world mineral Bradium. Cannot be damaged. AGI + 1, MaxHP - 5%. Type: Sword Attack Power: 180 Weight: 220 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 110 Required Job: Transcend Swordsman/Merchant Type
16010: Red Ether Bag  A new bag created by the Alchemist Society that "A weapon girls love!" Increases damage of Crazy Weed and Demonic Fire by 20%. Each refine above +6 increases the skill damage by an additional 2%. MATK + 100 Type: Mace Attack: 15 Weight: 100 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 102 Required Job: Genetic Only
18103: Mystic Bow A small bow infused with a mysterious power. Reduces the SP cost of Severe Rainstorm by 10 sp. INT + 4, MATK + 100. Type: Bow Attack: 75 Weight: 170 Weapon Level: 3 Required Level: 105 Required Job: 3rd Job Archer Type
Dec 16 2009, 02:11 AM
OMG YES!!!! FINALLY!!!! Something nice and juicey for me to work on for the project. I havent done any major database work for a while now. By the way, all the spaceing between the items descs and stuff is lost when put into that code box, so ill just get the ones straight off the iRO wiki forums.
Dec 18 2009, 02:55 PM
I guess on the 23rd of December, El Dicastes will be implemented on Main Servers.
More info from iROWiki credits to bluefox
New Monster Sprites:
New Item Illustrations:
Additional Info: The sound effects for attacking with a spear or with a sword has been changed.
Dec 20 2009, 08:26 AM
Oh wow, something new and not recycled, did they hire someone new? The sprites and items look kinda cool, still waiting for Homunculus and Sorcerer pet.
Dec 21 2009, 12:34 AM
QUOTE (Damag3d @ Dec 20 2009, 02:26 PM)
I doubt they're going to go on with that idea, the one thing that did indicate any progress on sorcerer summons, the skill name in the files, was removed.
Dec 21 2009, 04:36 AM
I'm aware of that fact, and It doesn't make me happy at all. Let's face it, all advanced classes has new skill from 17 minimum (Guillotine Cross) to even 29! (Mechanic) Classes also gained some new features and addictions like Runes, Warg, Mech, Dragon, Gryphon, new potions and incoming Homunculus S. Whad does Sorcerer has right now? 13 skills from which poison ones and spell fist seems useless as hell, and no additions. It makes it the worst class from trem all, with no special perspectives to evolve. I hope they'll work it out somehow, because right now, I'm thinking on never play Sage Class again.
Dec 21 2009, 02:50 PM
This is true. If the devs at Gravity had any brains, they'd at least add a few new skills. However, I'm pretty sure that it was released only a week or two after generic.
Dec 22 2009, 01:47 AM
Wow the New Monster Sprites an New Item Illustrations looks really nice.
Dec 22 2009, 03:51 AM
May I know which skills of Wandere or Minstrel is this. Point to me the proper skill name. Thanks