eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 01/20/2010 kRO Maintenance
J0ta
Common Patch

- Bossnia event has ended.

- When using the Royal Guard skill "Force of Vanguard", your Max HP and defense is increased.
- The maximum damage that can be reflected with the Royal Guard skill "Reflect Damage" now increases with your base level to a maximum of 1.5 times.

- Corrected an issue where sometimes you could not see the HP of party members on the party window.
- Added new illustrations to the NPCs for the 13.3 quest "Secret Orders".

Main Servers

- The snowman hat is no longer sold.
- Shortcuts can be removed from the shortcut bar by dragging them off the window.
- Corrected an issue with the shortcut bar where skill levels would not show correctly.
- Fixed an issue where items that are dropped were not always logged in the chat window.

- Adjusted the Royal Guard skill tree. See patch notes from previous weeks for details. Because of the change, all Royal Guard players will have their skills reset.

- Applied Royal Guard skill re-balancing. See patch notes from previous weeks for details.

Credits: Doddler (Translation)
Elliott
QUOTE (J0ta @ Jan 19 2010, 01:54 PM) *
- Added new illustrations to the NPCs for the 13.3 quest "Secret Orders".

yessss
I love illustrations
especially the cute ones from jRO

this makes me very :3
HiddenDragon
Couple new sorcerer skills in the client as pointed by Doddler:

Several new sorcerer skills showed up in the client exe today.

SO_ENDMARK
SO_SUMMON_TETRA
SO_SUMMON_VENTUS
SO_SUMMON_AQUA
SO_SUMMON_AGNI
SO_EL_CONTROL

That's probably why sorcerer skill balancing patch is still on sakray, it will probably be implemented together.
Rytech
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!!! FINALLY I have something INTRESTING to work on. I allready have a good idea on what ID's chose skill tags are using, but ill have to crack them just to be safe. Wondering if theirs more then just new tags I should check for.
Technology
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jan 20 2010, 06:37 PM) *
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!!! FINALLY I have something INTRESTING to work on. I allready have a good idea on what ID's chose skill tags are using, but ill have to crack them just to be safe. Wondering if theirs more then just new tags I should check for.

here you go:
2456 SO_EL_CONTROL
2457 SO_SUMMON_AGNI
2458 SO_SUMMON_AQUA
2459 SO_SUMMON_VENTUS
2460 SO_SUMMON_TERA
2472 SO_ENDMARK

(also, these are the only skill handles/id's that got added since last exe)
Denken
If it does not affect the balance, this all right.

u.u
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system