eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 01/27/2010 kRO Maintenance
J0ta
Common Patch

- The login event has ended.
- Guide NPCs have had some of their dialog updated.

- Fixed an issue where skill sp cost was not showing properly on the skill shortcut bar.

- Corrected a bug with the Genetic skill Cart Remodelling.
- Changed the stun duration from the Royal Guard skill "Shield Press".

Main Servers

- The Hidden Slot Enchant event has ended.
- Corrected a problem with the royal guard skill Inspiration.

Sakray Test Server

- Added new 3rd job exclusive headgears. (3rd jobs will be given tickets that can be exchanged for the headgear)

- Corrected an issue where when drinking one of the new poisons you would not receive the effect.

- Adjusted Sorcerer skill balance.

* Psychic Wave
o Damage formula is adjusted.
o Fixed casting time and variable casting time is adjusted.
o The damage term is adjusted.
* Cloud Kill
o The damage term is adjusted.
* Poison Buster
o Fixed casting portion was removed.
o Instead of damaging just one target, the skill damages targets in an area.
* Earth Grave
* Diamond Dust
* Vartyr Spear
* Warmer
o The skill duration is adjusted.

Credits: Doddler (Translation)
Denken
Nice Balance , i hope that the new hats are supra cool ! *0* !!
Rytech
This is a sign that their prepareing the Sorcerer's for their summoning skills by getting them as ballanced as possiable. Im looking forword to the elemental spirits. As for the 3rd job headgears, I think things will get intresting.
Denken

Rune Circlet (Rune Knight)
Mitra (Arch Bishop)
Sniper Goggles (Ranger)
Driver Band (Mechanic)
(Not Sure)
Minstrel Song Hat (Minstrel)
Whispers of Midas (Shadow Chaser?)
Magic Stone Hat (Warlock)
Burning Spirit (Sura)
Enforcer of Silence (Guillotine Cross)
Whispers of Wind (Sorcerer)
?? (Royal Guard)
Resting Swan (Wanderer)
Driver Band (Genetic?)

---------

Elliott
the pope hat and little duke hat the shadow chaser wears are amazing

rest are meh
*MoEp*
I kinda like the Helmet of the Royal Guard o.O
And the Wanderer-Headgear also looks good....
Rytech
Mostly everything looks good except the one for shadow chasers. What the hell is up with that hat? What, now we can wear Beelzebub's hat? To be honost, it doesent look right for a shadow chaser. I cant imagine myself walking around looking like a idiot. Heck, give me a crunk cup for a weapon and a joint to put in my mouth and itl complete the set. Rune Knight's looks like its missing something, but ok I guess.

Now for some intresting news. 3 new LUB files has been added named jobname.lub, jobname_f.lub, and npcidentity.lub. I looked in these files and the sprite file names of these npcs and monsters are all perty much in here, and probely the jobs as well which I cant find (probely in kroean). Also the client size has droped by a lot. Im starting to wonder if these things are being ID assigned in this LUB file now instead of the client. If this is true, then itl maybe make client customizeing more easy. ill know more when I get my hands on the client exe and scan it. Once I have the results, ill post them in the diff teams topic.

Just to throw this in, but the sounds for the brasilis dungeon mvp was added and they sound funny. Can you imagine battleing a monster that jingles bells every time it idles, moves, attacks, gets hurt, dies, etc??? Jingle jingle jingle.....jingle.........yea I find this funny.
Gankz
Would like to get my hands on the update files but it won't patch atm
Denken
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jan 26 2010, 10:56 PM) *
Mostly everything looks good except the one for shadow chasers. What the hell is up with that hat? What, now we can wear Beelzebub's hat? To be honost, it doesent look right for a shadow chaser. I cant imagine myself walking around looking like a idiot. Heck, give me a crunk cup for a weapon and a joint to put in my mouth and itl complete the set. Rune Knight's looks like its missing something, but ok I guess.

Now for some intresting news. 3 new LUB files has been added named jobname.lub, jobname_f.lub, and npcidentity.lub. I looked in these files and the sprite file names of these npcs and monsters are all perty much in here, and probely the jobs as well which I cant find (probely in kroean). Also the client size has droped by a lot. Im starting to wonder if these things are being ID assigned in this LUB file now instead of the client. If this is true, then itl maybe make client customizeing more easy. ill know more when I get my hands on the client exe and scan it. Once I have the results, ill post them in the diff teams topic.

Just to throw this in, but the sounds for the brasilis dungeon mvp was added and they sound funny. Can you imagine battleing a monster that jingles bells every time it idles, moves, attacks, gets hurt, dies, etc??? Jingle jingle jingle.....jingle.........yea I find this funny.

Yeahh!! xDD i think the same.
by the way..although they are not descriptions of new items?
Gankz
Heres the collection pictures

I found the descriptions...but I couldn't get them to extract in korean, so I just found these instead -shrug-

There are two mechanic headgears...so I'm thinking the red is for males and the yellow for females because of their different colored armor.

Edit: Translations are in: Credit to doddler

5746#Rune Circlet [1]
STR + 1, INT + 1, MDEF + 5
Sonic Wave and Wind Cutter Damage + 20%.
Type: Helm
Position: Upper
Def: 12
Weight: 10
Req Level: 100
Job: Rune Knight Exclusive

5747#Mitra [1]
INT + 1, VIT + 1, MDEF + 5
Increased Heal amount by 5%.
Judex and Adoramus damage + 20%.
Job: Arch Bishop Exclusive

5748#Sniper Goggles [1]
DEX + 1, AGI + 1, MDEF + 5.
Arrow Storm and Aimed Bolt damage + 20%.
If you have 120 base Agi, adds 1 aspd.
Position: Upper/Mid
Job: Ranger Exclusive

5749#Driver Band [1]
STR + 1, DEX + 1, MDEF + 5
If you have 120 base DEX, adds LUK + 3.
Axe Boomerang and Axe Tornado damage + 10%.
Job: Mechanic Exclusive

5750#Shadow Peafowl [1] (? incorrect translation ?)
INT + 1, AGI + 1, MDEF + 1.
Fatal Menace, Triangle Shot damage + 20%.
Job: Shadow Chaser Exclusive

5751#Minstrel Song Hat [1]
INT + 1, LUK + 1, MDEF + 5
Ranged attack damage + 5%.
Windmill Rush, Echo Song sp cost - 10%.
Job: Minstrel Exclusive

5752#Midas Whispers [1]
Spore Explosion and Demonic Fire damage + 20%.
Job: Genetic Exclusive

5753#Magic Stone Hat [1]
INT + 1, DEX + 1, MDEF + 5
Soul Expansion and Crimson Rock damage + 20%.
Job: Warlock Exclusive

5754#Burning Spirit [1]
STR + 1, VIT + 1, MDEF + 5
Sky Net Blow and Fallen Empire damage + 20%.
Job: Sura Exclusive

5755#Enforcer of Silence
AGI + 1, MDEF + 5
If user has 120 base AGI, HIT + 5, CRIT + 5.
Fatal Menace damage + 10%.
Position: Mid, Lower
Def: 6
Job: Guillotine Cross Exclusive

5756#Wispers of Wind [1]
INT + 1, DEX + 1, MDEF + 5
If user has 120 base AGI, HIT + 5, ASPD + 1
Spell Fist and Psychic Wave damage + 8%.
Job: Sorcerer Exclusive

5757# (Can't figure out a translation for this item) [1]
INT + 1, VIT + 2, MDEF + 5
If user has 120 base INT, MATK + 10.
Ray of Genesis and Cannon Spear damage + 20%.
Position: Upper, Mid
Def: 17
Job: Royal Guard Exclusive

5758#Resting Swan [1]
INT + 1, LUK + 1, MDEF + 5
Ranged attack power + 5%.
Swing Dance and Symphony of Lovers SP cost - 10%.
Job: Wanderer Exclusive

5760#Driver Band [1]
If you have 120 base DEX, adds LUK + 3.
Axe Boomerang and Axe Tornado damage + 10%.
Job: Mechanic Exclusive
Rytech
Doddler forgot to add the info about bonus stats for the Sniper Goggles.

It's DEX + 1, AGI + 1, MDEF + 5.
Gankz
Done
Denken
5747#Mitra [1]
INT + 1, VIT + 1, MDEF + 5
Increased Heal amount by 5%.
Judex and Adoramus damage + 20%.
Job: Arch Bishop Exclusive

OMFG!! i love it this hat *-*!!
thanks for the info Ganks ;D!
123Nightfall
Whow, I like these new headgears.
Yommy
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jan 27 2010, 01:56 AM) *
I looked in these files and the sprite file names of these npcs and monsters are all perty much in here, and probely the jobs as well which I cant find (probely in kroean). Also the client size has droped by a lot. Im starting to wonder if these things are being ID assigned in this LUB file now instead of the client. If this is true, then itl maybe make client customizeing more easy.

i think goodbye and farewell to Meruru <3
/me investigates

YomNom
Masao
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jan 27 2010, 02:56 AM) *

Omfg x3 I'm going to set my Spriter immediatly to this Project, making custom Crunk Cup for Shadow Chasers !! Very funny / great / idea XDD

@Topic

I like most of the new hats, look pretty good but i like most the Wanderer Hat wink.gif It's pimp style!

But the Effects seems a little bit overpowered for me :-/
Ziu
The new Headgears are pretty.:

is hannibal.

is spartaaa.

iKKe
Wait, jobs and ids on lub files? well, if they add hairstyles, we are done with xray ohmy.gif
Rytech
Well not exactly. I checked everything out in the client and lub files and not everything is in them. Only the npc's, monsters, and pets are all in those lub files and so are their assigned ID's. Jobs and Homunculus are still assigned to their ID's in the client itself.
iKKe
They are moving out the tables? or just those?
Dumb Gravity, we love you! (If you ever plan to take out all the tables)
Smack-Talking Pie
Mostly everything looks good except the one for shadow chasers. What the hell is up with that hat? What, now we can wear Beelzebub's hat? To be honost, it doesent look right for a shadow chaser.

I doubt it'd look right on many other classes either. The rest look pretty weird, but at least most of them fit the classes that are wearing them.

har har har sound volume go to 0

Brainstorm
Can you imagine battleing a monster that jingles bells every time it idles, moves, attacks, gets hurt, dies, etc???

Moonlight flower.
Rytech
QUOTE (Brainstorm @ Jan 30 2010, 01:27 PM) *
Can you imagine battleing a monster that jingles bells every time it idles, moves, attacks, gets hurt, dies, etc???

Moonlight flower.

Good point. I totally forgot about that monster.
Smack-Talking Pie
Leaf cat. Oh god.
exportforce
Ohhh nice... The stats officially go over 99 ? nice.
Did they raise the insta-cast-rate too ?
suchiama

I started to draw this hat ... : '(
Denken
I hope the next patch brings a nice balance.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system