Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 10/02/2010 kRO Maintenance
[NITRO]FOX
Common Patch

- Added the Valentines Day/White Day event.
- The lunar new years event has a level limit added.
- Corrected the explanation text on mercenary attack speed potions.

Main Servers

- Implemented the new 3rd job exclusive headgear.

Credits For Translations: Doddler
Rytech
You got the date crossed on the month and day.

Anyway, got some news about patch releases. A new emotionlist.lub was released last week, along with a new emotion.spr file and act. The last 3 or 4 frames in the spr file....I have no idea what it is. I dont think its a new emotion, but maybe something npc related???

This week they released another updated lub file, the hotkey.lub. I dont know the new functions it has, but ill soon figure it out with a compareing in the svn. Finally to point out something I found in last weeks patch and again in this week's patch is this pic...

Just wondering, but WTF is this?!!?!? Not something I would expect to see get added to the client. xD
Epoque
Holy christ, they've finally gone mad over at Gravity. Must be for a quest, perhaps a child's drawing?
Forgotten
They fired their artists and hired child labor instead.

Darn budget cuts~
Source
QUOTE (Rytech @ Feb 10 2010, 01:35 PM) *

I actually think doing it this was is more correct. America just has to be different.
In Korea, my girlfriend informs me they use year.month.day (as you'll see when patching), so using day/month for the topic is far more correct then following the non-standard American approach.

Also, while we are at it, God I wish you would also adopt the metric system already, but that's a different matter.
Waeyan
@Rytech
its a new emotion and can be triggered using /dbc

about hotkey.lub ill try to take a look at it later ill be editing this post when i'm done decompiling it.

edit:
it seems that there is new table in Hotkey tab 2

they are
http://www.pastebin.ca/1792366
they are assigned and they are party related commands one is inviting the 2nd one i cant figure out what it is since the server is still on maintenance.
mind translating them?

also they moved some functions and the way they save the userkeys

Brainstorm

USA is one of the few countries that does month/day/year
Most uses day/month/year or year/month/day.
Rytech
Allright allright I get the point. Its true every country dates things differently, as well as measures things differently.

QUOTE (Waeyan @ Feb 10 2010, 02:18 AM) *
@Rytech
its a new emotion and can be triggered using /dbc

about hotkey.lub ill try to take a look at it later ill be editing this post when i'm done decompiling it.

edit:
it seems that there is new table in Hotkey tab 2

they are
http://www.pastebin.ca/1792366
they are assigned and they are party related commands one is inviting the 2nd one i cant figure out what it is since the server is still on maintenance.
mind translating them?

also they moved some functions and the way they save the userkeys

Here's the translation I was able to come up with...

[33] = (EXE = "Party Recruitment Window"),
[34] = (EXE = "Party Booking List Window"),

Also with the sound of a new table, some functions being moved around, and a change in how the keys are saved, it sounds like this week and newer clients wont work with the December 23 lub files.
Waeyan
also those new hotkeys are still hidden in the hotkey window same with
[30] = EXE = "Battlefield Window Position" ,
[31] = EXE = "Chatmode On/Off", KEY1 = 13 ,

are some are still unassigned..

yeah they were moved and removed one function called GetNullHotKeyInfo and merged to those functions who needs that function.

using old lub file will give you errors when you try to save the hotkey.
Ai4rei
New login background:

Bizzy
It's nice.. Well at least they still have done some good things.. ^^
Denken
Nice background, but this patch is a little boooring.. :/
xienne15
QUOTE (Rytech @ Feb 10 2010, 12:35 PM) *

Anyway, got some news about patch releases. A new emotionlist.lub was released last week, along with a new emotion.spr file and act. The last 3 or 4 frames in the spr file....I have no idea what it is. I dont think its a new emotion, but maybe something npc related???

This week they released another updated lub file, the hotkey.lub. I dont know the new functions it has, but ill soon figure it out with a compareing in the svn. Finally to point out something I found in last weeks patch and again in this week's patch is this pic...

Just wondering, but WTF is this?!!?!? Not something I would expect to see get added to the client. xD

it means happy new year =) saehaebok mani badussaeyo~ xD
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system