Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 2/24/2010 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Corrected some text with the Valentine's Day NPC.
- The Yut board set up in Payon was removed. (Translation Note: Yut is a korean board game)

- Corrected an issue where item refine was not visible while trading.

- On the gunslinger skill description for [Rapid Shower], corrected the prerequisite being listed as [Chain Action] instead of [Chain Action 3].

- Corrected the chaser skill [Sword Reject] listing the skill name as [Reject Sword].

- Corrected incorrect damage when using some items.
- Corrected a bug where certain cooking items would not keep their effect between map changes.

Main Servers

- Added the fortune cookie event.
- Implemented the Warlock Ultimate Magic Book quest.

Sakray Test Server

- Genetic's +20 stat foods now have a 5 minute duration. Affects: Savage Whole Roast, Wolf Blood Cocktail, Minor Orus Beef Soup, Siroma Iced Tea, Drosera Herb Soup, Petite Tail Noodles.

Credits for translation: Doddler
xienne15
happy.gif Genetics stat foods!! yummy~ +20
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Rytech @ Feb 23 2010, 07:10 PM) *
- On the gunslinger skill description for [Rapid Shower], corrected the prerequisite being listed as [Chain Action] instead of [Chain Action 3].

oh so they do care
Ziu
QUOTE (Rytech @ Feb 23 2010, 07:10 PM) *
Sakray Test Server

- Genetic's +20 stat foods now have a 5 minute duration. Affects: Savage Whole Roast, Wolf Blood Cocktail, Minor Orus Beef Soup, Siroma Iced Tea, Drosera Herb Soup, Petite Tail Noodles.

Credits for translation: Doddler

O_o....
Epoque
- Corrected the chaser skill [Sword Reject] listing the skill name as [Reject Sword].

In most English translation files, hasn't it been called Reject Sword for a long, long time?

Is this to say that we need to rename the skill now? Lol.
Rytech
The patch didnt bring any intresting eye candy to see, but it did bring something a lot of people will love. I compared the size of last weeks client to this week and its size has gone down a lot. Was guessing that new LUB files was going to be added, and SURE ENOUGH new lub files was added.

The file names are accessoryid.lub, accname.lub, and accname_f.lub. The function these files serve for the client (and I know everyone is goina love this) is assigning ID's for head gear views. Headgear view ID's is what makes a headgear appear on your charactor sprite, which is also used for adding custom wings on some servers. With this, once decompiled, people will beable to add their own custom view ID's, and then recompile and add the file to their client.

Custom headgears is one of the biggest reasons people use XRay. But with this, the new number 1 reason to use XRay is now for custom hair styles, which will probely end up being assigned to their IDs through lub files soon. At the rate things are going, we might soon beable to fully coustomized clients easly without the need of heavly madafied clinet exe's like XRay.
Epoque
I imagine they took this turn in response to the copious numbers of clients they've released in the past. It's about time too really, they've relied too heavily on the client parsing all the information, allowing some segway for simple patch updates will make life a lot easier for them. Unfortunately for them, this could be a great breakthrough for us.

This would be extremely handy for us, no need to release new clients when Gravity decides to add umpteen new headgears, and no dependancy on the XRay client (no offense Meruru, but I can't stand XRay).
DeePee
Just wondering...did Gravity perhaps change the FTP server for their updates? The Ragnarok_RE updater updates till the 24th, but when I visit ftp://ragnarok1-gravity.ktics.co.kr/Patch/ I only see updates till the 11th.
Waeyan
probably your connection got interrupted try refreshing the page it should show up in there.
you'll know if it did since you see no patchup.rgz at the near last line of the ftp if there is no patchup.rgz then your connection stopped at that date so refreshing might help.

@new lub files
those new files are not really for accessories but for all hgears that exist in kRO together with their viewids

CODE
accname.lub = their function is to identify the sprite name of the file from data.grf
accessoryid.lub = their view ids
accname_f.lub = is the function that triggers those two files and link them together
Rikter
Awesome, Finally <3

Now, waiting for the decompiled version 'cause I'm too lazy to do it myself >_>

*sits in front of waeyan and smiles*
DeePee
Hm weird, used a hard refresh and they still wouldn't show up. Though now, an hour later, they do while visiting it normally /hmm Oh well, works at least smile.gif
HiddenDragon
QUOTE (DeePee @ Feb 24 2010, 06:08 AM) *
Hm weird, used a hard refresh and they still wouldn't show up. Though now, an hour later, they do while visiting it normally /hmm Oh well, works at least smile.gif

I've noticed this also. It's really weird cause an hour later some patches will randomly disappear and an hour later they're back Dx.

Perhaps they're using some load balancing and not all their servers have all the patches.
Chilly
QUOTE (Rytech @ Feb 24 2010, 04:14 AM) *
the new number 1 reason to use XRay is now for custom hair styles, which will probely end up being assigned to their IDs through lub files soon.

the number 1 reason i use XRay is because of how easy it is to add new sprites for custom monsters, i hope gravity makes lub files for monster sprites next~

also, is it just me or do the +20 stat foods not display a food icon when you use them?
Waeyan
they already added the monsters to the jobname.lub and npcidentity.lub [haven't tested it yet if they really are meant for NPCs and Monsters or just NPCs but we saw that monsters IDs are assigned there like poring = 1002] and its even easier to assign the ids and sprites than using xray tables.
Chilly
oh wow, i didnt know that. now i have some testing to do <3
xienne15
wow this would be good =) new lub files yay!!
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system