Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 3/3/2010 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Corrected an issue with the Ninja Skill "Lightning Jolt".

- Fixed a problem where you couldn't receive your 3rd job headgear when becoming a genetic if you had skill points remaining when you tried to change jobs.

- The netcafe experience event has ended.

Sakray Test Server

- Corrected a mistake related to the listed prerequisites for Sword Reject.

Credits for translation: Doddler
xienne15
hmm...small update, but atleast they fixed the Headgear for 3rd jobs. How poor for the others that didnt receive it.. :(
Rytech
Well the patch files updated some lub files. The accessoryid.lub and accname.lub was updated (We'll be seeing those 2 files get updated a lot as they add new headgears and view ID's for them). However, the skillinfo_f.lub and skilltreeview.lub was updated as well this time.

Here's the size compare...

File Name / Previous Version Size / New Version Size

skillinfo_f.lub / 1.33 KB / 1.37 KB

skilltreeview / 68.8 KB / 81 KB

So it appears they added a new function or feature to the skill tree view, or the entire skill window itself. I dont know whats new in it tho and im not sure if itl be a change visable in the client. ill test it and see once the diff team makes a diff for the client.
Waeyan
hmm ill check whats new and try to update the svn by testing this portable svn client lol.

Edit:
accname & accessoryid = New headgears added
skilltreeview = new structure
CODE
"NV_BASIC", 1; Pos = 0, MaxLv = 9, NeedSkillList = ,

means
CODE
"Skill", SkillID; Position, MaxLevel, Prerequisite

skillinfo_f. = added new check for the new structure.
Chilly
the new skill added is called "RETURN_TO_ELDICASTES", its the only change i noticed for skills.
Waeyan
thats old...

CODE
http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=238722

page updated my portable svn client works
Rytech
QUOTE (Waeyan @ Mar 3 2010, 02:12 AM) *
hmm ill check whats new and try to update the svn by testing this portable svn client lol.

Edit:
accname & accessoryid = New headgears added
skilltreeview = new structure
CODE
"NV_BASIC", 1; Pos = 0, MaxLv = 9, NeedSkillList = ,

means
CODE
"Skill", SkillID; Position, MaxLevel, Prerequisite

skillinfo_f. = added new check for the new structure.

They added SkillID for the new one??? I wonder why they added that. Allready checking the skil tag perty much was enough. Im starting to wonder about something.

QUOTE (Chilly @ Mar 3 2010, 03:27 AM) *
the new skill added is called "RETURN_TO_ELDICASTES", its the only change i noticed for skills.

That skill has been in the client since EP13.3 was added to the RE test server. Its nothing new.
Epoque
They've probably added skill ID in-case anymore skills get introduced in the future, to prevent the release of new clients.

In other words, for us it's the same as XRay's ability tab.
Rytech
QUOTE (Epoque @ Mar 3 2010, 06:40 PM) *
They've probably added skill ID in-case anymore skills get introduced in the future, to prevent the release of new clients.

In other words, for us it's the same as XRay's ability tab.

Well that cant be right since NPC skills, item skills, and other certain skills arnt being assigned ID's here. Plus this is a skill tree file. They probely just added it to add more stableity. Im still waiting on the day that all skills will be assigned to their ID's through their own lub files.
Hirudo
oh just a little update ..
h4rry84
hopefully next time it would support hairstyle lub ;p
iKKe
I'd like to see the hairstyle lub file too...
This will make me move from xRay to newer client wink.gif
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system