Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > Ragnarok EP 14.1 & 14.2
Pages: 1, 2
Aerveoriel
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/

- Episodes 13.3, 14.1 and 14.2 soon to be added
- Gravity will be adding 2nd jobs of Ninja and Gunslinger soon
- 5 Homunculuses S (Evolutions of current homuns)
- 4 Sorcerer's Summons (Each has 3 forms/evolutions)
- Site mentions some other pieces of information about renewal

Summons -> http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/33/
Homunculus S -> http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/34/
New Jobs -> http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/36/ http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/37/ http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/38/

Yay~!
Rytech
OMG!!!! Dude I felt myself starting to cry when I saw this. Like I really wanted to cry. Thankyou sooooo sooooooooooooo much for posting this info. We now have a idea on whats to come in the future. The sorcerer's summons are really beautiful and so are the homunculus. Evolution through 3 levels??? Now that sounds fun. And a 2nd job after gunslinger/ninja? I wonder what their names will be? Looks like ill be keeping a closer eye on my future scans for now on.
xienne15
epic!! i love it, no to imbaness please :(
Epoque
I'm reckoning.. Ninja -> Samurai? Gunslinger to.. well, that one I have no idea. Just a guess really.

Definately interesting, i'm looking forwarding to see some developments. It's weird to think that Episode 13 is already complete, and it's moving onto Episode 14. I remember playing Episode 4 ._.
Rytech
QUOTE (Epoque @ Mar 13 2010, 12:54 PM) *
I'm reckoning.. Ninja -> Samurai? Gunslinger to.. well, that one I have no idea. Just a guess really.

Definately interesting, i'm looking forwarding to see some developments. It's weird to think that Episode 13 is already complete, and it's moving onto Episode 14. I remember playing Episode 4 ._.

I know, right? It feels like yestearday they started adding EP 13.1 and people were wondering when the hell the 3rd jobs were goina be added. From what I can see, it looks like the 3rd class babys, sorcerer summons, and genetic homunculus s will be added. I would love to see a Gunslinger change to a Striker. I think striker would be a cool name for a 2nd class gunslinger.

I hope people dont start spamming posts asking if the new jobs are out or not, because we saw that crap throughout 2008 and it annoyed so many people. Anyway, I got the main page translated through a jap translator and it points out a few things that seems important...

=Giant City - El Dikyasutisu
=Episode13 Final and the "giant cities - El Dikyasutisu" was released.
This means EP 13 is now final and their done with it and are working on 14 right now. Guessing 14.1 if it ends up in parts.
Seeing how they showed sprites for the sorcerer summons and genetics homunculus s, they will probely add those into 14.1.

=Extend vocational extension
=Positions adopted by the following system-Baby3
=Novice / SP Novice
=Ninja / Gunslinger
=Taekwon / Holy Fist / Soururinka
Here' they say some stuff about updateing these jobs and adding addition jobs for these following job. So far, we learned this week that 3rd class baby jobs was added to the client (which acturally work) and just now we learned about future jobs for gunslingers and ninjas. I do remember in some post in the past from one of times where the RO devs talk to the community, someone asked about if they wre goina add more soul linking skills for use on 3rd jobs, and one of the devs said something about it. Think he said they were thinking about it. But with so many skills a soul linker has, they would have to add a 3rd job for them. As for super novices, no telling what could happen with them for now. So we just have to wait and see.

Im goina post the important pics here so people can easly see them...

Here are the sorcerer summons. Thier will be 1 for each element, each with 3 forums. Im wondering if the skill level for each summon affects its form? Will find out soon.

Here are the genetic's homunculus s. In this pic are 5 that are shown. Its still unknown if they will be related to the regular homunculus, but it says something about 99 S homunculus mutated, so its a maybe. Plus if you look closely, they do kinda look like the evolved versions of the regular homunculus in ways.

Here's the male version of the 2nd class gunslinger.

The female version of the 2nd class gunslinger

The 2nd class ninja's.
Elliott
Oh SHIIIIIIIIIT. Finally some eyecandy. those sorcerer summons make me want to squeal like a little girl, not a fan of the homuncs but I like that giant crab(?) carrying the potion bottle. There are five, so I wonder how the fifth one is going to fit into the rest of the archetypes.
Filir is a thief, vanil is a mage, lif is a healer, amistr is a tank, they pretty much cover main archetypes... crab guy will be a surprise
I assume that monkey is amistr, the fly thing at the bottom seems like filir, the dryad lady is lif and the unicorn seems to fit the prospect of vanil most likely. really want to know what's up with the crab guy.

also, holy shit -- gravity cares about extended classes? no way. 'tis a joke. slinger concept art... not very interesting. the ninjas, however, are badass.
Rpizer
Yeah, its awesome, i'm really waiting to see a sprite showcase of the 2nd job of gunslinger and ninja.... i can't wait biggrin.gif.

And, 3rd baby job?, why?, i think it will make the expanded class baby job first :S
GohVampire
OMFG! this is cool.
Emistry
wah!!!
very nice!!
i love it!!
finally....
Gunslinger and Ninja got 2nd job...!!!
xD
Chilly
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/35/

im not very good with translating kanji so correct me if im wrong, but does this mean gravity is planning to make additional classes not only for ninja/gunslinger, but also super novice, taekwon/linker/star gladiator, and baby 3rd jobs? =o
Rpizer
Mmmm... to super novice maybe, but for soullinker and star gladiator i don't think so, because these class are of the taekwon class, but the gunslinger and ninja don't have a base class.
Rytech
QUOTE (Chilly @ Mar 14 2010, 12:27 AM) *
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/35/

im not very good with translating kanji so correct me if im wrong, but does this mean gravity is planning to make additional classes not only for ninja/gunslinger, but also super novice, taekwon/linker/star gladiator, and baby 3rd jobs? =o

Yep. I also got that from a translation that I posted on my last post, tho its from the text on the website I copied and pasted in google translate. The pic here appears to say more info and im wondering what it says. The baby 3rd jobs were added to 2010-03-10 clients and I got them fully working in my test server right now. Sprites showing, skills appearing and working, and able to equip stuff. Check out the link below for screenshots I posted...

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?show...t&p=1318385

QUOTE (Rpizer @ Mar 14 2010, 12:31 AM) *
Mmmm... to super novice maybe, but for soullinker and star gladiator i don't think so, because these class are of the taekwon class, but the gunslinger and ninja don't have a base class.

Their goina be doing something to all the extended jobs for sure. We just know part of their plan. Gunslingers and Ninja's are thier own base class, which is why they have their own job bit masks for items.
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Aerveoriel @ Mar 13 2010, 07:11 PM) *
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/

i wont mention i orgasmed

EDIT: ps i orgasmed
cristal0
wow i think i have to come back to my kro accout and start lvling 5 new chars xd
vDecist
Awesome! Gunslinger, I'm guesting Gunfighter? or Cowboy Lol.
Gankz
Novice -> Super Novice -> Epic Novice?
eSpecialy
QUOTE (Gankz @ Mar 14 2010, 07:42 PM) *

+1

biggrin.gif
*MoEp*
No, it would be Ultra Novice I think XD

Wow Now we gonna have Baby Power Rangers *-*
I hope the Summons for Sorcerer won't be too crappy, that would ruin the class completely...
suchiama
I love it. When?
coddy
QUOTE (Gankz @ Mar 14 2010, 12:42 PM) *

I would rather say: Novice -> Super Novice -> Chuck Novice laugh.gif
omegaro23
and when leaving all this?
Linkstin
It's about time they started on theses classes,They need to give the Super Novices a dang Bow for there bow skills, I'll take it that the next Novice class will get 2nd class skills if I had to guess anything but I hope they get there own skills too not just other classes.
Chilly
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/15000/image/33/

seems like each summon will have their own set of skills based on their element (fire, wind, water, and earth).
they will also have 3 modes: passive, defensive, and offensive.
now im wondering if they will be like mercs and last for a certain duration or if they will be like homuncs and level up. also curious if you can summon all 4 at once or if you can only use 1 at a time.

this might explain why most of the recent updates by gravity have been so boring this past month or 2, they are working on episode 14 and probably planning to add homunc S and summons before they do any balancing for genetics and sorcerers~
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Chilly @ Mar 15 2010, 01:51 PM) *
this might explain why most of the recent updates by gravity have been so boring this past month or 2, they are working on episode 14 and probably planning to add homunc S and summons before they do any balancing for genetics and sorcerers~

That makes sense. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.
Vermillion Twilight
OMG. Gunslinger & Ninja 2nd jobs?
*looks out the window* Nope, no flying pigs. Guess it ain't a miracle.

Novice > Ninja > Ronin? Samurai?
Novice > Gunslinger > Bounty Hunter? Hitman?
Smack-Talking Pie
Whatever the case may be with Gunslingers, they damn better give gatlings and grenade launchers some love.
DeePee
Insider info:

Maxys
OOOOOOHMYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOD X_X
and we still doing only 3rd jobs and episode 13.1-13.2

new jobs are badasses!! and SUMMONS YAAAAAAAAY~~~~~~
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (DeePee @ Mar 15 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Insider info:

too bleeding expensive
Zwei
OMG!! Thats look cool!!

Nice info!!

Thanks smile.gif
Whitecash
Great.. it is still new jobs:)
Rytech
- Main staff from Gungho was in attendance, as well Gravity Chief Technical Officer, RO 1 Division Head, and RO 1 Planning Team Head.

- Episode 13 conclusion provides more information on the hunt of Satan Morroc and his influence over the giant tribe.

- Sorcerer gets new Spirit System. Spirits are created in one of the 4 elements, and are created using some kind of magic catalyst. You can control your spirit by changing it's mode.

Passive Mode: The spirit is supportive.
Defensive Mode: The spirit is defensive/protective.
Offensive Mode: The spirit attacks.

- There are 5 different kinds of Homunculus S.

Homunculus S is created from a level 99 homunculus. There are no additional requirements.
A homunculus S can level up to 150.
They keep their stats from before they changed.
They keep their old skills, as well as the new ones for the type they change into. You can create a unique Homunculus S by mixing different original and S types.

- Baby characters can become 3rd job, but their stats can't be put as high as non baby characters(they cited 108).
- Novice characters will have a higher level cap.
- Super Novice will have will have a higher level cap, and a special system that allows them to learn specific 2nd job skills.
- Gunslinger and Ninja will have a new advanced job. They job change at level 99, which allows them to go to level 150.
- Taekwon Jobs: planned for after Gunslinger and Ninja, but should be the same kind.

- Gravity has the following content in development hopefully for 2010:
Episode 14.1 - Bifrost
Episode 14.2 - To Alfheim
World Map: Indonesia
Side Scenario: Cat Island

Im kinda shocked they really called the sorcerer summons spirits. Ive been calling them elemental spirits since I saw the skill tags for summoning them. Seeing how they have 3 modes, their probely goina use updated AI files. With the release of the spirits and homunculus S, people are goina start makeing custom AI files like crazy. Super novices having a higher level cap and a system to get access to 2nd job skills? I was hopeing for a 2nd class super novice, tho they might change their minds. Happy to see their is future plans to do something for the taekwon branch.
Damag3d
I had an idea some very long time ago, to create upper classes of ninja, gunslinger, teakwon and Soul linker.
ninja - shinobi
gunslinger - sharpshooter
Soul Linker - Medium
Teakwon Master/Star Gladiator - Celestial Master
It's about time they created some new addictions to them, because it will balance the classes.
I'm really surprised by the Homunculus S and Summons designs, they probadly hired new spriters hehe really good work.
The new system is really a good addition and could make the game more interesting and indyvidual, especially for Homunculus S. I was thinking how they will solve the problem with evolving the old ones, because it would be a shame if the S type wouldnt evolve from the old ones.
But it would be even greater if they would add some brand new classes, not only upgrading the existing ones.
anyway, awesome job. It's good that Gravity can still surprise us, because i lost hope a long time ago.
suchiama
QUOTE (Rytech @ Mar 16 2010, 03:46 PM) *
Episode 14.1 - Bifrost

I've already made bilfrost for the french community biggrin.gif :
http://board.frathena.net/index.php?s=&...ost&p=20514
and the video preview :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUW6w4RIrJU

I am very excited to see the vision of gravity of the Bilfrost and see the stories, monsters, items, models ... laughing.gif
Shichibukai
What a damn world! Another new jobs to come! OMG! >.< anyway It was so nice i hope to see them soon
bluememi
QUOTE (suchiama @ Mar 17 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Episode 14.1 - Bifrost

and the video preview :

I am very excited to see the vision of gravity of the Bilfrost and see the stories, monsters, items, models ... laughing.gif

WOOOOT, so cool... u are great dude .. will be more great if share your map ^___^
suchiama
QUOTE (bluememi @ Mar 17 2010, 06:03 PM) *
QUOTE (suchiama @ Mar 17 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Episode 14.1 - Bifrost

and the video preview :

WOOOOT, so cool... u are great dude .. will be more great if share your map ^___^

It's a mod called episodes customs by vykimo.

I share every month (or more) one custom episode.
Each episode offers custom monsters, custom NPCs, custom maps ...

I've make 2 episodes yet:
Episode 1.1: Genasia Town
Episode 1.2: Bilfrost, the rainbow

I have no svn for now ... Sorry but it will wait until I find one (for share).
Rytech
Here's the names and types for the spirits and homunculus s...

Elemental Spirits
EL_AGNI = Agni - Spirit of Fire
EL_AQUA = Aqua - Spirit of Water
EL_VENTUS = Ventus - Spirit of Wind
EL_TERA = Tera - Spirit of Earth

Homunculus S
MER_EIRA = Eira - ??? Type
MER_BAYERI = Bayeri - ??? Type
MER_SERA = Sera - ??? Type
MER_DIETER = Dieter - ??? Type
MER_ELEANOR = Eleanor - ??? Type
Sesomaru
OMG
so i was off for a long time
dont played ro
last thing i knew
there will be a 3rd class
but noone knows when
now iґm back and saw most of 3rd class is done in ea
and now this
think this is a reason to take up working with ea and ro
this updates would be so cool
and after playing zelda spirit tracks i need some great things happen^^
Rxz
These summons remind me of the guardians from Summon Night. The updates are pretty cool, I guess.
Emistry
yaya..i also agree with you rxz
xD
very nice...!!!
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Sesomaru @ Mar 18 2010, 09:06 AM) *
OMG
dont played ro
last thing i knew
but noone knows when
and now this

Perhaps I'm too accustomed to reading from left to right, but I have no idea as to what it is you're trying to say.

QUOTE (Rxz @ Mar 18 2010, 11:29 AM) *
These summons remind me of the guardians from Summon Night. The updates are pretty cool, I guess.

As long as they don't say anything.
ForteXX
QUOTE (Sesomaru @ Mar 18 2010, 04:06 AM) *
OMG
dont played ro
last thing i knew
but noone knows when
and now this

There isn't a single 3rd class even started on eA...
*MoEp*
Wait... you wrote, the "Spirits" will be controlled by 3 choosing one of 3 modes... Does this mean, the wont have an AI o.O?
sapiro1403
awts, nice one...
zeldaevolution
QUOTE (Rytech @ Mar 18 2010, 04:27 AM) *
Here's the names and types for the spirits and homunculus s...

Elemental Spirits
EL_AGNI = Agni - Spirit of Fire
EL_AQUA = Aqua - Spirit of Water
EL_VENTUS = Ventus - Spirit of Wind
EL_TERA = Tera - Spirit of Earth

Homunculus S
MER_EIRA = Eira - ??? Type
MER_BAYERI = Bayeri - ??? Type
MER_SERA = Sera - ??? Type
MER_DIETER = Dieter - ??? Type
MER_ELEANOR = Eleanor - ??? Type

omg Eleanor..... I wonder where did they got the names for these.....

anyway... I really can't believe that there'll be next classes for the N/GS and Taekwon classes @___@
Seryll
Gunslinger - Gangsters
Super Novice - Power Rangers
Ninja - Ninja Turtle
kunkun
I.... I came... x.x
yo_O
where Homunculus S?
patchв„– or download?
zachary105
eathena dont have hom s yet
maybe 3CEAM soon
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system