Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 3/17/210 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Main Server

- Valentines and White Day event have ended. (Related items Cacao Beans and Cacao 99% are removed)
- The Prontera Z Gang quest will now properly have it's quest window entry removed after completion (players who have finished the quest can talk to the final NPC to have the quest entry removed).
- Corrected an issue where the random damage bonus from item refining was not being applied to two handed weapons.
- Fixed an issue where blacksmiths could perform item creation sometimes without an anvil.
- Corrected an issue where sometimes after changing party leader the listed leader would not be updated.
- Fixed an issue related to the magnum break effect of the Vetaran Axe.
- Corrected the skill description of the Warlock skill Comet to correctly list the skill's elemental damage.
- Updated the map names of some fields.
- The monster 'Kobold Leader' will now appear on the map ra_fild06.

Common Patch

- Implemented the party recruiting system.

Sakray Test Server

- You can now mouse over the status icons displayed on the right side of the screen to get information about what the status does.
- Corrected some of the 1st and 2nd class skill quests to be completable by 3rd job characters.
- Corrected an issue related to the invincibility time of the items Fly Wing and Butterfly Wing, and similar teleportation skills.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Brainstorm
- You can now mouse over the status icons displayed on the right side of the screen to get information about what the status does.

Good news.
[NITRO]FOX
Where is a Sura update skills o.O??????????
2lits

I've been waiting for this update. hope it will be implemented soon on eathena. ^^
Rytech
QUOTE (Rytech @ Mar 16 2010, 09:45 AM) *
Credits for translation: Doddler

Oh wow, I didnt really notice this until now. This is good...really good.....like holy shit good. This is goina come into great use in the future not only for in game use, but some other things. I dont think any added packets will be needed for this feature. It sounds like something that will be usable right away.

Itl probely use a text file called statusdesc.txt and which desc it displays will depend on what status ID your affected with, displaying the icon that will also display the desc.
NoH
Itl probely use a text file called statusdesc.txt and which desc it displays will depend on what status ID your affected with, displaying the icon that will also display the desc.

I hope so but you can never be sure with Gravity. ><
Rytech
Well this week's patch just gave us tons of info on the future, as well as things we probely would of never know. So this patch ended up being a juicey one.

First, the important stuff. Once again their was new LUB files added with the names efstids.lub, stateiconinfo.lub, and stateiconinfo_f.lub. These files are in their own stateicon folder. These files contain all the information on every existing status, their ID's and even the status desc information. Their appears to to be a name for every existing status (SC), and even ones that arnt really status...well are kinda status. It also appears it may contain info on what status icon to load up and display on screen. This will perty much open the doors for makeing custom status for clients, which will be new for everyone since XRay never even supported this (never saw the reason to).

Next is the update of headgear, npc, and monster lubs. The files contain data for future headgears like the golden savage hat, and even a april fools hat. A vending mechine npc was added, and the best part about the update is that the sprite names and ID's for the elemental spirits are even in here.

A updated wndinfo file was added, which adds the support for the status I guess, but it also contains something about battlefield window??? Battlefield describe window, help window, things I dont think were here before.

Well this patch ended up being a intresting one. I wonder what the next one will hold. ani_ok.gif
Ai4rei
I wonder if someone would feel like replacing SI_* with EFST_* from efstids.lub in eAthena.
Jobbie
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Mar 17 2010, 10:28 AM) *
I wonder if someone would feel like replacing SI_* with EFST_* from efstids.lub in eAthena.

Its not really important whether SI or EFST is the defines for status icon
Ai4rei
QUOTE (Jobbie @ Mar 17 2010, 12:30 PM) *
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Mar 17 2010, 10:28 AM) *

Its not really important whether SI or EFST is the defines for status icon

In means of missing or renamed ids; the part after _
NoH
First, the important stuff. Once again their was new LUB files added with the names efstids.lub, stateiconinfo.lub, and stateiconinfo_f.lub.

I was expecting that to happen: Having a txt file for the descriptions would have been too simple. smile.gif

Thanks for the info.
Rytech
Well ive finished looking at the decompiled lub files from waeyan and some of the data I found was very suppriseing. In the efstids.lub I found status ID's for everything eA know, everything we know, and status added in that arnt used yet. The ones that will be used in the future are for scrolls like...

EFST_SKELSCROLL = 506,
EFST_IMMUNITYSCROLL = 509,
EFST_MYSTICSCROLL = 510,
EFST_BATTLESCROLL = 511,
EFST_ARMORSCROLL = 512,
EFST_FREYJASCROLL = 513,
EFST_SOULSCROLL = 514,

and theirs even status ID's for gangsi, death knight, and dark collector skills. Go figure. Also, I found the ID's for the elemental spirits in the monster/npc files...

["JT_EL_AGNI_S"] = 2114,
["JT_EL_AGNI_M"] = 2115,
["JT_EL_AGNI_L"] = 2116,
["JT_EL_AQUA_S"] = 2117,
["JT_EL_AQUA_M"] = 2118,
["JT_EL_AQUA_L"] = 2119,
["JT_EL_VENTUS_S"] = 2120,
["JT_EL_VENTUS_M"] = 2121,
["JT_EL_VENTUS_L"] = 2122,
["JT_EL_TERA_S"] = 2123,
["JT_EL_TERA_M"] = 2124,
["JT_EL_TERA_L"] = 2125,

Their before the MONSTER_LAST tag, so their goina be regular monsters. But how you control them will be through the SO_EL_CONTROL im guessing. Itl work by haveing 3 levels, each one changeing the mode on your summon.

Passive Mode: The spirit is supportive.
Defensive Mode: The spirit is defensive/protective.
Offensive Mode: The spirit attacks.

Finally, we have these homunculus tags...

["JT_MER_MONSTER"] = 6047,
["JT_MER_EIRA"] = 6048,
["JT_MER_BAYERI"] = 6049,
["JT_MER_SERA"] = 6050,
["JT_MER_DIETER"] = 6051,
["JT_MER_ELEANOR"] = 6052,
["JT_MER_LAST"] = 6053,

These tags are right after the last swordman merc ID. It starts off with the MER_MONSTER tag, and then is followed with 5 homunculus S tags, then ended with MER_LAST to tell the client thats the end of the list. So its true that were getting 5 new types. Also with seeing this, their also tags for the regular homunculus and merc's in the lub files, meaning that the lubs now support the ID's for them. If this is fully true, then it may finally be possiable to add custom homunculus/merc's to your server. But ill have to test this to confirm.

Out of all this data, it ended up being a big juicey jackpot. Enough to added in pre-ready support for future coming stuff and features.

Elemental Spirits
EL_AGNI = Agni - Spirit of Fire
EL_AQUA = Aqua - Spirit of Water
EL_VENTUS = Ventus - Spirit of Wind
EL_TERA = Tera - Spirit of Earth

Homunculus S
MER_EIRA = Eira - ??? Type
MER_BAYERI = Bayeri - ??? Type
MER_SERA = Sera - ??? Type
MER_DIETER = Dieter - ??? Type
MER_ELEANOR = Eleanor - ??? Type
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system