Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 24/03/2100 kRO Maintenance
[NITRO]FOX
Common Patch

- Corrected an issue with AGI weighting on the Sura buff "Presure Point - Change", would cause a character with a negative agi value to automatically gain max attack speed.

- Corrected a bug with the Sura skill Raising Dragon, where upon re-logging with the status active you would automatically regain fury and all spirit spheres.

- Minstrel and Wanderer chorus skills can no longer be used when their partner is dead.

- Corrected an issue with the buff icon appearance of some minstrel/wanderer buffs. (Affects Minstrel's Harmonise, Windmill Rush, Echo Song, and Wanderer's Moonlit Serenade).

- Added status icons for the following items: Savage Roast, Wolf Blood Cocktail, Minorous Beef Stew, Siroma Iced Tea, Drosera Herb Salad, Petite Tail Noodle, Black Lump.

Main Servers

- Fortune Egg 5 event has started.
While the event is running, opening an 'Activation Potion 5 box' will also yield a Fortune Egg.
The fortune egg 5 event will last two weeks.

- Added the updated armor refine bonus. Highly upgraded gears will now yield higher upgrade values (at +20 refine, the armor will give +60 defense).

- Corrected an issue where guillotine cross poison would not be applied when manually consuming the item.

- Genetic +20 stat foods now last for 5 minutes only. This affects the following items: Savage Roast, Wolf Blood Cocktail, Minorous Beef Stew, Siroma Iced Tea, Drosera Herb Salad, Petite Tail Noodle.

Sakray Test Server

- Updated the party lookup system.
* You can now search for specific roles (Attack, Defense, Recovery, Support) rather than by job.
* Updated the placement of the party member recruitment button.

- Corrected an issue with the Satan Morroc resurrection quest.
- Corrected a bug where Rangers had to reach a specific job level in order to learn the Hunter Quest skill.

- The 3rd job update for baby (adopted) characters is added.

* Job Change
o Level 99 baby characters can change from 2nd job to 3rd job using the same method are regular characters.
* Baby Character Restrictions
o Baby characters cannot marry or cannot transcend.
o Maximum base points applied in any one stat is limited to 108.
o Baby characters have 30% less max HP and max SP than normal characters, and have reduced success when using item synthesis/creation skills.
o Baby characters count as demi-human + small size targets (normal players are medium size).
o Baby characters can share with their family in a 3 way share regardless of character level.

- Updated Sura skill balance.

* Skill Tree Changes
o Crescent Elbow prereqs changed from Sky Net Blow 5 to Sky Net Blow 1.
o Fallen Empire prereqs changed from Twin Dragon 5 to Twin Dragon 1.
* Cursed Circle
o Area of effect is reduced.
o When cast, a spirit sphere is consumed for each target caught in the skill effect.
* Rampage Blaster
o Damage formula is adjusted.
* Howling of Lion
o The number of spheres consumed is increased.
* Ride In Lightning
o Damage formula is adjusted.

Credits for translation: Doddler
xienne15
* Job Change
o Level 99 baby characters can change from 2nd job to 3rd job using the same method are regular characters.
* Baby Character Restrictions
o Baby characters cannot marry or cannot transcend.
o Maximum base points applied in any one stat is limited to 108.
o Baby characters have 30% less max HP and max SP than normal characters, and have reduced success when using item synthesis/creation skills.
o Baby characters count as demi-human + small size targets (normal players are medium size).
o Baby characters can share with their family in a 3 way share regardless of character level.

amazing im waiting for this!
Rytech
Omg this patch is from the year 2100? How long have I been asleep??? Jost kidding. Im real happy to see their adding the baby jobs. Guess its time for me to prepare for another client scan and get those mount ID's to finish adding the babys to the project. A stat limit of 108 sounds weird. Why not 100, or 110, no its 108. SOunds werid, but meh. I also love these Sura ballance updates. They seriously needed some tweaking on their skill tree. To see those 2 skills dont need those skills with such high levels to get makes getting other skills more easy. I also love the nerf on crused circle. The "confumses a spirit spheres for each player caught in the raidus" thing is genious.

Anyway, in the client is something ive been waiting for a long time to see and its finally here. Everyone, I present to you (google translated for now), skill desc's for the socerer's elemental spirit skills...

SO_SUMMON_AGNI#
Summon Fire Spirit 'Agni'
Max Lv: 3
Prereq: Spirit Control 1 / Warmer 3
Desc: Summons a spirit of Thor, Agni. Summoning costs [3 Red Blood / 6 Red Blood / 1 Flame Heart] depending on skill level.
[Level 1] : Duration 600s / Every 10s drains 5 SP.
[Level 2] : Duration 900s / Every 10s drains 8 SP.
[Level 3] : Duration 1200s / Every 10s drains 11 SP.

SO_SUMMON_AQUA#
Summon Water Spirit 'Aqua'
Prereq: Spirit Control 1 / Diamond Dust 3
Desc: Summons a spirit of water, Aqua. Summoning costs [3 Crystal Blue / 6 Crystal Blue / 1 Mystic Frozen] depending on skill level.

SO_SUMMON_VENTUS#
Summon Wind Spirit 'Ventus'
Prereq: Spirit Control / Vartyr Spear 3
Desc: Summons Ventus, a spirit of wind. Summoning costs [3 Wind of Verdure / 6 Wind of Verdure / 1 Rough Wind] depending on skill level.

SO_SUMMON_TERA#
Summon Wind Spirit 'Tera'
Prereq: Spirit Control / Earth Grave 3
Desc: Summons Tera, spirit of Earth. Summoning costs [3 Green Live / 6 Green Live / 1 Great Nature] depending on skill level.

SO_EL_CONTROL#
Spirit Control
Prereq: Four Element Analysis 1
Desc: Switches your summoned spirit from Standby Mode to passive (buff) mode, defensive mode, and offensive mode. Using the skill again returns the spirit to standby mode. While in standby, the spirit will recover HP and SP faster.
[Level 1] : Change the Spirit to Passive Mode
[Level 2] : Change the Spirit to Defensive Mode
[Level 3] : Change the Spirit to Offensive Mode

SO_EL_ACTION#
Elemental Action
Max Lv : 1
Prereq: Spirit Control 3
Type: Active
Desc: Instantly switches your spirit to offensive mode.

SO_EL_ANALYSIS
Four Spirit Analysis
Prereq: Flame Launcher 1 / Frost Weapon 1 / Lightning Loader 1 / Seismic Weapon 1
Type: Active
Desc: Allows you to synthesize elemental stones into kinds needed for summoning elemental spirits.
[Level 1] : Splits elemental stones into elemental stone ore . (Using Flame Heart, Rough Wind, Mystic Frozen, Great Nature you can create Red Blood, Wind of Verdure, Crystal Blue, Yellow Live. The number created is random)
[Level 2] : Combines elemental stone ore into elemental stones. (10 Red Blood, Wind of Verdure, Crystal Blue or Yellow Live can be used to create Flame Heart, Rough Wind, Mystic Frozen, or Great Nature). Synthesis can fail, resulting in loss of items.

SO_EL_SYMPATHY
Spirit Sympathy
Max Lv: 5
Prereq: Elemental Control 3
Type: Passive
Desc: Increases the HP, SP, and attack power of elemental spirits you summon, as well as decrease the SP cost of summoning those spirits.
[Level 1]: HP +500, SP + 50 / Attack + 25 / Summoning Cost -10%
[Level 2]: HP +1000, SP + 100 / Attack + 50 / Summoning Cost -15%
[Level 3]: HP +1500, SP + 150 / Attack + 75 / Summoning Cost -20%
[Level 4]: HP +2000, SP + 200 / Attack + 100 / Summoning Cost -25%
[Level 5]: HP +2500, SP + 250 / Attack + 125 / Summoning Cost -30%

SO_EL_CURE
Spirit Recovery
Max Lv: 1
Prereq: Spirit Sympathy 1
Type: Active / Recovery
Desc: Consumes your own HP and SP and uses it to recover the HP and SP of a spirit.

SO_FIRE_INSIGNIA
Fire Insignia
Prereq: Summon Fire Spirit Agni 3
Type: Active / Ground Magic
Desc: Creates a 3x3 fire crest on the ground, which recovers 1% HP every 5 seconds for fire monsters and players with fire attribute armor. Targets of the opposite element Earth will lose 1% HP every 5 seconds. When in range water element attacks deal 1.5 times damage. The skill consumes [1/2/3 Scarlet Point] depending on the skill level.
[Level 1]: Increases the fire spirit Agni's attack power by 20%. HP and SP recovered every 3 seconds is doubled.
[Level 2]: Attack Power + 50. Weapon attribute becomes fire property. Physical attack power + 10%.
[Level 3]: Magic Attack Power + 50. When using fire attribute damage, damage + 25%.

SO_WATER_INSIGNIA
Water Insignia
Prereq: Summon Water Spirit Aqua 3
Desc: Creates a 3x3 water crest on the ground, which recovers 1% HP every 5 seconds for water monsters and players with water attribute armor. Targets of the opposite element fire will lose 1% HP every 5 seconds. When in range wind element attacks deal 1.5 times damage. The skill consumes [1/2/3 Indigo Point] depending on the skill level.
[Level 1]: Increases the water spirit Aqua's attack power by 20%. HP and SP recovered every 3 seconds is doubled.
[Level 2]: Heal recovery + 10%. Weapon attribute becomes water property. Physical attack power + 10%.
[Level 3]: When casting water attribute magic, variable cast time -30%. When using water attribute magic, damage + 25%.

SO_WIND_INSIGNIA
Wind Insignia
Prereq: Summon Wind Spirit Ventus 3
Desc: Creates a 3x3 wind crest on the ground, which recovers 1% HP every 5 seconds for wind monsters and players with wind attribute armor. Targets of the opposite element water will lose 1% HP every 5 seconds. When in range earth element attacks deal 1.5 times damage. The skill consumes [1/2/3 Yellow Wish Point] depending on the skill level.
[Level 1]: Increases the wind spirit Ventus's attack power by 20%. HP and SP recovered every 3 seconds is doubled.
[Level 2]: Gives a small increase in attack speed. Weapon attribute becomes water property. Physical attack power + 10%.
[Level 3]: When casting wind attribute magic, skill delay time -50%. When using wind attribute magic, damage + 25%.

SO_EARTH_INSIGNIA
Earth Insignia
Prereq: Summon Earth Spirit Tera 3
Desc: Creates a 3x3 earth crest on the ground, which recovers 1% HP every 5 seconds for earth monsters and players with earth attribute armor. Targets of the opposite element wind will lose 1% HP every 5 seconds. When in range fire element attacks deal 1.5 times damage. The skill consumes [1/2/3 Lime Green Point] depending on the skill level.
[Level 1]: Increases the earth spirit Tera's attack power by 20%. HP and SP recovered every 3 seconds is doubled.
[Level 2]: Max HP + 500, DEF + 50. Weapon attribute becomes earth property. Physical attack power + 10%.
[Level 3]: Max SP + 50, MDEF + 50. When using earth attribute magic, damage + 25%.

Looks like these summons will beable to do a lot more then I thought. A LOT more. I cant wait to see them in action.

#Update Edit*

Here's 4 new items that will be needed for the Insignia skills...

6360#Scarlet_Point#
A fire element stone, crafted with a thin fragment of a Red Blood.
Weight: 0.5

6361#Indigo_Point#
A water element stone, crafted with a thin fragment of a Crystal Blue.

6362#Yellow_Wish_Point#
A wind element stone, crafted with a thin fragment of a Wind of Vedure.

6363#Lime_Green_Point#
An earth element stone, crafted with a thin fragment of a Yellow Live.

*Edit Update 2*
A LOT of different lub files were updated. 8 in total. Im really cerious to whats new in them. The jobinheritlist for sure contains added data to make baby 3rd's skills appear (probely done the same way I did my edits). efstids has A LOT of new status's and ID's for them, which perty much sounds like they have something to do with the elemental spirits. 2 new headgears views were added along with the sprites for them. New headgears are the Splash Hat and the Chocodonut Mouth (holding a donut in your mouth now? Yum.)

hotkey.lub
accessoryid.lub
accname.lub
accname_f.lub
party_booking.lub
jobinheritlist.lub
efstids.lub
stateiconinfo.lub
Waeyan
cool they fixed the alt+home problem

Rytech
I updated the translations in my last post for the skills with a much better one from Doddler. Should make more sence now. And WOW do these skills sound awesome.
Denken
- Added the updated armor refine bonus. Highly upgraded gears will now yield higher upgrade values (at +20 refine, the armor will give +60 defense).

wow.. that's nice...

ty for the info.
pakpil
Any news about the 2 new cards?

Valkirye Card

Valkirye Card
Chilly
wow, looks like summons will be coming before homunc s, maybe we will see them in april~ now i gotta hurry and make a sorcerer, but i wonder if you can summon all 4 elements at once of if they will limit you to 1 at a time. lvl 3 of all those new ground magic skills seem way too good, mainly the water and wind ones.
ForteXX
Got a friend to translate (some) of the words for the cards.
The name for the 'section' is " 2010? 3? ?? ??? "

Rebirth Valkyrie Card:
Filename - ValkyrieCard1 (BakiriCard1)
CardPrefixTable - I'm Sorry ("Mianhada" (I'm sorry, or some form of apology))
Name on Card - <Unknown>
Description - (Unknown)
?? ??? ?? ??.
"? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????. - ???" ?? ????.
??? ??? ?? ?? ???.

Wish Maiden/Randgris Card:
Filename - ValkyrieCard2 (BakiriCard2)
CardPrefixTable - I love you ("Saranghanda" (I love you, possibly informally))
Name on Card - <Unknown>
Description - See Above

Bleh, forums don't like korean. I can only get it to stay in korean if I set browsers character encoding to EUC-KR, and that only works until it reloads the page.
Hakumei
QUOTE (pakpil @ Mar 24 2010, 02:13 PM) *
Any news about the 2 new cards?

Valkirye Card

Valkirye Card

Cards for the April Fool's Event
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system