Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 3/31/2010 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Started the Gravity 10th aniversary event (From March 31st to April 7th).
* Experience rate is increased by 20%.
* On April 4th is the connection event (Players logging in on this day will be given a celebration hat, which will be removed during the following maintenance).

- Added a skill description for the item granted skill 'Throw Tomahawk'.

- Corrected the skill description of the Arch Bishop skill 'Ancilla' to correctly list the SP and blue gemstone cost.
- Corrected a bug where Acid Demonstration, Final Strike, and Asura Strike were taking elemental modifiers.

- Fixed an issue with the equipment restrictions of the Bloody Eater.
- Corrected an issue related to the equip restrictions of the Glorious Staff of Destruction.

- Updated the dialog of the guide NPCs as they were sometimes giving incorrect information.
- Fixed the Sura skill 'Rising Dragon' so that the status is preserved when changing maps and logging out.
- Added the April Fools Day Event. (March 31st ~ April 28th)

Main Servers

- Updated the party lookup system.
* You can now search for specific roles (Attack, Defense, Recovery, Support) rather than by job.
* Updated the placement of the party member recruitment button.

- Corrected an issue with the Satan Morroc resurrection quest.

- Added Baby 3rd job update.
* Baby characters job change the same way normal second class characters do once reaching level 99.
* Baby characters cannot marry or cannot transcend.
* Maximum base points applied in any one stat is limited to 108.
* Baby characters count as demi-human + small size targets (normal players are medium size).
* Baby characters can share with their family in a 3 way share regardless of character level.

- Applied Sura skill balancing (See previous weeks for complete details).

Credits for translation: Doddler
Waeyan
wah no mentioned update for renewal :(
Rytech
Well this patch turn out dry. Nothing useful at all. The only thing I see is new updated lub files. Files like accessoryid, accname (contains a few names of upcomeing future headgears), all new files for stateinfo (dont see anything new, but wonder if their is something new. Maybe a new function added?) and a updated hotkey file. (More features? Where?)

I didnt expect much this week anyway and im glad I didnt get my hopes up. Im sure something nice will come next week (hopefully).

Family Hat
Red Navy Hat
Beret
Blazing Sun
Waeyan
stateiconinfo
has new functions (maybe those functions were extracted from client exe) and removed the color in Broken Weapon

hotkey
they changed the BEHAVIOR_TO_WINDOWID table maybe some adjustment to the hotkey window
Brainstorm
Main Servers

- Updated the party lookup system.
* You can now search for specific roles (Attack, Defense, Recovery, Support) rather than by job.
* Updated the placement of the party member recruitment button.

Anyone has screenshots or more info on this?
LightFighter
http://ktqyra.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pydM...bwN/booking.jpg

you can recruit party members for your party depending on level,map and class
cristal0
Forgotten
Woa videos cool!

Any1 know what format they are in? [.mp4, .avi, etc]
LightFighter
its a simple image slideshow (1fps). the client makes it itself from images in the texture folder
Forgotten
QUOTE (LightFighter @ Apr 4 2010, 06:00 AM) *
its a simple image slideshow (1fps). the client makes it itself from images in the texture folder

Oh never mind then. (Not as cool as I thought)
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  杻 100, 給煜妖 遵躁儼荻 Aion  桎蟻惟 悚楫乙帙酷 宗葺孺 遵躁儼 잰佺, 蓀晤 午陝僥, 焌煜 幽陝荻  燼蟻怏

Orphus system