Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 4/7/2010 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Corrected an issue with the imperial guard[1]'s bonus "Increases attack power of Shield Press" not being influenced properly by the weapon refine.
- When equipping dual daggers, corrected a bug where when equipping a weapon in the left hand it was being influenced by the refine of the right hand weapon.

- Started the spring event.
- Corrected a mistake related to the weight of the weapon Pile Bunker (300 weight -> 350 weight).

- Added 7 new item creation headgears.

Maiden Flower
INT + 1. MDEF + 1.
Reduces damage from insect type monsters by 5%.

Necktie
VIT + 1.
When equipped in combination with the Blush, Attack speed + 3%, Variable cast time 3% faster.
Hit - 5. SP Consumption + 5%.

Red Comb
CRI + 6

Baby Angel Statue
MDEF + 2
When receiving physical damage, Has a chance to invoke Status Recovery Lv 1 on yourself.

Frog Hat
Increases physical and magical damage against insect type monsters by 12%.
MDEF + 1

Solo Box 1
Allows usage of Grafitti Lv 1.

Solo Box 2
When dealing physical damage, there is a chance to cause curse status on the opponent.

Main Servers

- The fortune egg event has ended.
- When 3rd jobs do the 2nd class quest skill quests, they can now do them at job level 1.
- The Gravity 10th year aniversary event has ended. Exp rate has returned to normal and the event items have been removed.

Sakray

- Updated the notice functionality of the party recruiting window.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Elliott
QUOTE (Rytech @ Apr 6 2010, 12:34 PM) *
- Added 7 new item creation headgears.

Maiden Flower
INT + 1. MDEF + 1.
Reduces damage from insect type monsters by 5%.

Necktie
VIT + 1.
When equipped in combination with the Blush, Attack speed + 3%, Variable cast time 3% faster.
Hit - 5. SP Consumption + 5%.

Red Comb
CRI + 6

Baby Angel Statue
MDEF + 2
When receiving physical damage, Has a chance to invoke Status Recovery Lv 1 on yourself.

Frog Hat
Increases physical and magical damage against insect type monsters by 12%.
MDEF + 1

Solo Box 1
Allows usage of Grafitti Lv 1.

Solo Box 2
When dealing physical damage, there is a chance to cause curse status on the opponent.

havent these been around for like ages
Rytech
Well here goes my report for this patch.

This patch sounded like it wasnt goina add or give us any useful data, buuuuuuuut it looks like it did give us something. A new lub file msgstring_kr.lub was added, as well as updated hotkey, wndinfo, chatwndinfo, and the usual accessoryid and accname. The msgstring_kr kinda excited me at first because I thought all msgstrings from the client was goina be placed in here, but it appears all of the message strings from the hotkey file was taken out and placed in here. I wonder why tho. Probely prepareing something for the future and might move all all message strings in here soon. A new future headgear was added to the files for a "Persica" headgear.

Thats perty much all their was.....until I did the usual client scan.....

Yep, this is a total of 42 skills for the elemental spirits, which is A LOT!!!! Whats more intresting is the placement for the skills. The skills are placed in the same area that the mercenary skills are. My guess is because these monsters will probely act like monster mercenarys, but be controlled and commanded through the use of skills. Also notice how theirs a huge gap of unused ID's between the last merc skill MER_INCAGI and the first EL skill EL_CIRCLE_OF_FIRE. With so many ID's skiped, I have to wonder if they left room for future skills for future merc types. Their's still more skills left to be added to the system, mainly the ones that will appears in the sorcerer's skill tree.
Sirius_White
Probely prepareing something for the future and might move all all message strings in here soon.

Yea, I assume they'll merge the msgstringtable.txt in there, too.
Maybe even the hardcoded strings? :|

I wonder about the _kr. Does it depend on the service type? Can't check the exe myself right now :/
Jobbie
I hope it will depend on service type and if it depends it will automatically translated (Hoping). In that case I won't be bother to translate anymore new msgstringtable.
LightFighter
QUOTE (Rytech @ Apr 7 2010, 08:56 AM) *
Yep, this is a total of 42 skills for the elemental spirits, which is A LOT!!!! Whats more intresting is the placement for the skills. The skills are placed in the same area that the mercenary skills are. My guess is because these monsters will probely act like monster mercenarys, but be controlled and commanded through the use of skills. Also notice how theirs a huge gap of unused ID's between the last merc skill MER_INCAGI and the first EL skill EL_CIRCLE_OF_FIRE. With so many ID's skiped, I have to wonder if they left room for future skills for future merc types. Their's still more skills left to be added to the system, mainly the ones that will appears in the sorcerer's skill tree.

Yes, the Elementals will be just like Homunculi oder Mercenaries. There are already some packets regarding this in the client smile.gif The number of skills is impressive, though..
Rytech
Thanks to Waeyan, we got the ID's for the skills perty fast. The skills range on ID's 8401 - 8442 and are a lot of skills indeed. I also noticed how the skills appeared to be arranged in a special order. So from looking at it, I can see theirs a total of 36 skills with 6 of them being part of a multi ID setup. Each elemental spirit has 3 forums and it appears they learn 3 different skills for each form and will know a total of 9 when they reach their 3rd form.

Check out this list I typed up. The skill tags are in ID order and the order of the elements are the same as the order of the sprites for the different elemental spirit's element.

// Agni (Small / 1st Form)
EL_CIRCLE_OF_FIRE
EL_FIRE_CLOAK
EL_FIRE_MANTLE

// Aqua (Small / 1st Form)
EL_WATER_SCREEN
EL_WATER_DROP
EL_WATER_BARRIER

// Ventus (Small / 1st Form)
EL_WIND_STEP
EL_WIND_CURTAIN
EL_ZEPHYR

// Tera (Small / 1st Form)
EL_SOLID_SKIN
EL_STONE_SHIELD
EL_POWER_OF_GAIA

// Agni (Medium / 2nd Form)
EL_PYROTECHNIC
EL_HEATER
EL_TROPIC

// Aqua (Medium / 2nd Form)
EL_AQUAPLAY
EL_COOLER
EL_CHILLY_AIR

// Ventus (Medium / 2nd Form)
EL_GUST
EL_BLAST
EL_WILD_STORM

// Tera (Medium / 2nd Form)
EL_PETROLOGY
EL_CURSED_SOIL
EL_UPHEAVAL

// Agni (Large / 3rd Form)
EL_FIRE_ARROW
EL_FIRE_BOMB---------\
EL_FIRE_BOMB_ATK-/
EL_FIRE_WAVE---------\
EL_FIRE_WAVE_ATK-/

// Aqua (Large / 3rd Form)
EL_ICE_NEEDLE
EL_WATER_SCREW---------\
EL_WATER_SCREW_ATK-/
EL_TIDAL_WEAPON

// Ventus (Large / 3rd Form)
EL_WIND_SLASH
EL_HURRICANE---------\
EL_HURRICANE_ATK-/
EL_TYPOON_MIS---------\
EL_TYPOON_MIS_ATK-/

// Tera (Large / 3rd Form)
EL_STONE_HAMMER
EL_ROCK_CRUSHER---------\
EL_ROCK_CRUSHER_ATK-/
EL_STONE_RAIN

Perty cool huh? ani_no1.gif
Rytech
Sorry for the double post, but Doddler noticed something I didnt see and its a sweet discovery he found. This is what he had to say...

They definately appear to be grouped by state. What we know of the elementals, is that they are controlled by changing their behavior between Defense, Support, and Offensive modes. I grouped the skills together to show this a bit clearer.

Fire Elemental Agni

* Defense Mode
o Circle of Fire
o Fire Cloak
o Fire Mantle
* Support Mode
o Pyrotechnic
o Heater
o Tropic
* Offense Mode
o Fire Arrow
o Fire Bomb
o Fire Wave

Water Elemental Aqua

* Defense Mode
o Water Screen
o Water Drop
o Water Barrier
* Support Mode
o Aquaplay
o Cooler
o Chilly Air
* Offense Mode
o Ice Needle
o Water Screw
o Tidal Weapon

Wind Elemental Ventus

* Defense Mode
o Wind Step
o Wind Curtain
o Zephyr
* Support Mode
o Gust
o Blast
o Wild Storm
* Offense Mode
o Wind Slash
o Hurricane
o Typhoon

Earth Elemental Tera

* Defense Mode
o Solid Skin
o Stone SHield
o Power of Gaia
* Support Mode
o Petrology
o Cursed Soil
o Upheaval
* Offense Mode
o Stone Hammer
o Rock Crusher
o Stone Rain
sapiro1403
nice work smile.gif whew
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system