- Aprils Fools Event has ended.
- Spring Event has ended.
- Corrected some bugs with the new dyes.
- Corrected a typo in the skill name of 'Vampiric Touch'.
- Corrected the listed prereqs of the Shadow Chaser Skill 'Manhole' and Rogue Skill 'Remove Trap' on the updated skill tree window.
- Corrected an issue with baby character's stats.
- Fixed Super Novice's job bonus not being applied properly.
Sakray Test Server
- Added the Purchase Shop update.
Related NPC Locations
1. Skill Information and Learning NPC - Alberta Merchant Guild "Merchant Hosonpi".
2. Skill required item sales NPC - Morroc Underground Pub "Black Merchant".
Skill Learning and Usage Limitations
1. If you know vending Level 1 or higher, you can learn the skill from Hosonpi for 10k zeny. In order to use the skill, you'll need a purchase shop liscence from Hosonpi, which costs 200 zeny.
2. You can buy Mysterious Purchase Shop Liscence from the "Black Merchant" for the cost of 500 zeny each. Players with the "Open Purchase Shop" skill cannot buy these liscences. There is no job restriction.
Purchase Shop Skill Usage
1. When using the skill, you can have up to 5 purchases set up.
When using the item, you can have up to 2 purchases set up.
2. Purchasing restrictions.
Equipment/Character Bound/Forged/Brewed items cannot be purchased.
Most ingredients and useful items are available, but some specific items are not available for purchase. In order to register these items, you'll have to have one of them on your character.
Credits for translation: Doddler
So seems that you now will be able to set up a "buying shop", with a predefined list of items that you can buy. Pretty awesome feature I'd say There'll probably be new LUB files for this, too.