Castles

Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > jRO Future Plans
ForteXX
jRO had a conference this weekend at their JRC2010 event, and detailed some of their plans for the future.

- New ragnarok mobile game.
- RJC2010 is completed, Loki wins. RWC2010 in Indonesia October 2nd and 3rd.
- Renewal and 3rd jobs implemented in June. Will include japan specific exp table and possibly updated elemental table. Updated Atk/Matk/Def/Mdef/Aspd formulas, and fixed cast time is removed on non 3rd job skills.
- Stat and skill resets for renewal.
- New rune knight sprite.
- Mid May there will be a renewal test event to test siege mechanics.
- New events coming, like new Mirage Tower.
- Episode 13.3 later this year.
- New server vs server siege. Players sign up on their server with a special NPC, characters are transfered as is to the 'server vs server' server. Servers are assigned to battle groups where they compete against 3 other servers, with up to 148 players per server (592 players per battle group), and for one hour a week they compete over valkyrie realms for bonuses for their server. Each castle is worth between 11 and 17 points, the server with the most points wins.
- New clothing dyes available in May.
- Planned additions to existing dungeons. Izlude dungeon will be expanded so you can enter the undersea temple, and have an MVP boss. Biolabs will be expanded to have 2-2 and trans 2-2 monsters.

New rune knight character design:

Some monster sketches for the izlude dungeon addition:

New dyes:

RO Mobile Update:

RJC2010 Screenshots:

Server vs Server info:

Credit: Doddler
Epoque
Holy mother of Christ, what did they do to the female Rune Knight?

Damn kinky Japanese.

Interesting to note the addition of 2-2 classes.
Waeyan
hottie female rune knight =)
Rytech
Wow, im intrested in seeing jRO's version of the rune knight. Also, I never noticed until now that biolabs only have 2-1 and trans 2-1 job monsters. To see 2-2 and trans 2-2 would be very intresting. *Imagines a monk using body relocation next to you and then asuraing you* Yeeeeea.....very intrested.
ForteXX
There's a few funny comments about that, I have the link for Doddler's name going to the topic.

My favorite one for Stalker is:
Also, they can probably give them any non-trans, non-3rd class skill and just say they copied it

My thought is, they can just be lazy. Have every Active skill that can be Plagiarized as a skill that the Stalker could use, but have it at max level and only be used as a reaction to the skill being used on the Stalker (maybe at like 33% chance or something just so you can't lock it up by repeatedly spamming certain skills on it)
Elliott
they just look like lord knights except the girl just has less clothes
figures
yazu
QUOTE (Elliott @ May 2 2010, 02:22 PM) *
figures

Didn't you know the higher level you are the less clothes you need? By that logic I'd hate to see the 4th classes xD
Yazu~
pikachu69
QUOTE (Rytech @ May 3 2010, 04:30 AM) *
*Imagines a monk using body relocation next to you and then asuraing you* Yeeeeea.....very intrested.

Surely pain in the ass if that happens to us biggrin.gif
Ziu
QUOTE (ForteXX @ May 2 2010, 09:15 PM) *
-and fixed cast time is removed on non 3rd job

Possible Cast 0 for First/Seconds Jobs... O_o... omg...
High Wizard >> Warlock.
DarkDevine
QUOTE (Ziu @ May 3 2010, 07:44 AM) *

High Wizard >> Warlock.

I guess that would balance everything out a bit.
Munchkin
Woah Dungeon reborn smile.gif) nice... i had a dream izlude will have an MVP >:)

.... Nice updates.. rune knight female is hottie
DeePee
Finally a fish MVP! Awesome smile.gif
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Elliott @ May 2 2010, 09:22 PM) *
figures

No, they have spikes. It's completely original.

QUOTE (Ziu @ May 3 2010, 07:44 AM) *

High Wizard >> Warlock.

Does this mean I can spam tracking now

QUOTE (DeePee @ May 3 2010, 08:16 AM) *
Finally a fish MVP! Awesome :)

If rest of the mobs in the dungeon are anything to go by, it'll probably be some merman with gigantic lips dual-wielding swordfish.
ForteXX
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ May 3 2010, 01:41 PM) *
If rest of the mobs in the dungeon are anything to go by, it'll probably be some merman with gigantic lips dual-wielding swordfish.

So, you're thinking it's the middle mob? (Looks pretty close to what you described)

Left one looks like a little girl/boy with a squid on its head, right one looks like a cat riding a seahorse
Tsuyoshi
I can't believe that they will implement these set of cards on el dicastes patch.. Is this a quite delay for them? hehe

Chilly
next i hope they make mvps for coal mines, magma dun, clock tower, beach dun, and any other dungeons that dont have one. <3
Majinken
Doesn't Beach Dungeon have Tao Gunka? o.O

As for the Bio thing, I seriously hope there won't be pressure paladins or anything. (Imagines a bio Paladin using Pressure 3 times in a row) Yeah, that's not a good thing. sleep.gif

I wonder what iRO is going to implement if there are two different RK sprites.
Chilly
the other 2 beach dungeons ;P
Sinoir
QUOTE (Ziu @ May 3 2010, 08:44 AM) *

High Wizard >> Warlock.

- Renewal and 3rd jobs implemented in June. Will include japan specific exp table and possibly updated elemental table. Updated Atk/Matk/Def/Mdef/Aspd formulas, and fixed cast time is removed on non 3rd job skills.

Way to go.

I'm happy to see Rune Knights are being remade, I hope they remake Genetics as well. And Shadow Chasers.
Majinken
They better make some of the sprites less recycled than they currently are, that's for sure.
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (ForteXX @ May 3 2010, 09:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ May 3 2010, 01:41 PM) *

So, you're thinking it's the middle mob? (Looks pretty close to what you described)

Left one looks like a little girl/boy with a squid on its head, right one looks like a cat riding a seahorse

I was referring to the big-lipped mermen yelling at you for trespassing on the current floors available. And to a horrible, horrible pun.
Vermillion Twilight
jRO's gone into Overdrive.
And yeah, I sure hope they redo the Genetic Sprite. Goddamn those angry shoulderpads are stupid looking.

MVP for Byalan Island will probably be a Shark with a fricken Lazer Beam on its head (or it might just be a plain armored shark.). Big-lipped Mermen have been done.
Hope they expand the other old dungeons too. kRO should've done this ages ago instead of making the New World.
Smack-Talking Pie
QUOTE (Vermillion Twilight @ May 6 2010, 12:22 AM) *
MVP for Byalan Island will probably be a Shark with a fricken Lazer Beam on its head (or it might just be a plain armored shark.). Big-lipped Mermen have been done.

What about big-lipped mermen dual-wielding beamswordfish summoning legions of sharks with fricken' "lasers" on their heads?
Vermillion Twilight
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ May 7 2010, 09:37 AM) *
QUOTE (Vermillion Twilight @ May 6 2010, 12:22 AM) *

What about big-lipped mermen dual-wielding beamswordfish summoning legions of sharks with fricken' "lasers" on their heads?

That'd be pro. I'll be first in there with with my GX.
vadrowolf
Wahh the new mobile game looks very good,i have the mage,swordsman,archer ragnarok mobile game now smile.gif
Amaras
OMG! How did I not notice this?!

Looking forward to the jRO-variation of the RK sprite. It's also nice to see that they're using their own variation of the renewal system. Hopefully someone will make such a mod for 3CeAM so that we can have instacast back for certain skills.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system