eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > EPISODIE 14.1 kRO
Ziu
Common Patch

- The World cup event has started.

- Corrected the description of the Samanbaia headgear.
- Fixed an issue where some increase physical damage options would affect magic attacks.

- The Scaraba Queen's minion Rake Scaraba and Antler Scaraba are now considered slave type monsters.

Main Servers

- Thanatos and Baphomet server receive 20% experience bonus.

- Corrected DEF/MDEF formula.

- Changed the way certain skills were being applied to the damage formula.

Sakray Test Server

- Implemented the game update "Episode 14:1 : Bifrost".
The mysterious land Bifrost is causing problems at the Splendide camp. Talk to Teole in the midguard camp to learn more.
- New el decastes quests are added.

Translate: http://forums.irowiki.org/showpost.php?p=8...amp;postcount=1

http://www.ragnarok.co.kr/news/viewNotice....Title&sTxt=
J0ta
It's better to wait for Doddler's translation. Creating topics just to be faster than the others and don't have any understandable information is useless.

But, I apreciate your effort...

Be clear that I'm not trying to criticize you but all the people in general that post this kind of information translated by google. If none of us (eA users) know Korean, we better wait for someone that does, and that one is Doddler since I haven't seen anyone translating these other than Doddler.
Brainstorm
It's better to wait for Doddler's translation. Creating topics just to be faster than the others and don't have any understandable information is useless.

Really, cant understand crap from this post.
Smack-Talking Pie
On that note, why are there two topics for this?
Chilly
i was so sure homunc S would be next, then episode 14.1 would come, then the new extended jobs, then 14.2, etc~

looks like i guessed wrong, but its a nice surprise. i cant wait to go explore the new areas =3
ForteXX
QUOTE (Smack-Talking Pie @ Jun 8 2010, 02:01 PM) *
On that note, why are there two topics for this?

Not only is there 2, but both are using an old translation.
Smack-Talking Pie
That's pretty cool.
Rpizer
In the Doddler forum this:

New el decastes jobs are added.

Its:

New el decastes quests are added.

Its an error of translate.
DeePee
...oh man, some of the new NPCs and mobs just look horrible, haha. As if they were ripped from another game. There's some nice ones too, though. There seem to be a lot of minimap uploads of older maps, too. Dunno what's changed on them, though.

Couple of new maps: 1@mist, bif_fild01, bif_fild02, mora. They uploaded splendide map files too, same for moc_fild20 and cmd_fild08. Quite some new/replaced textures for Splendide too, as well for Brasilis and Nydhogg.

Not really any new lua files, just some usual updates to items, npcs, status icons and descriptions.

Some stuff from Doddler (and myself):

New NPCs
Wtf @ the elephant and...dog people...?

New Mobs
The Little Fatum and Parus just look wrong. The Lost Dragon looks like a Nydhogg ripoff.

Screenshots of the new maps

Mora

1@mist
Gotta say this looks pretty neat. The stars are actually flickering, which is nice.

bif_fild01

bif_fild02

Mob Stats

Rytech
The most intresting thing I found in the patches (and you know how I am when it comes to stuff like this. xD) is this picture....

It has the name all_guardian_recall, which it appears to be a skill icon for a skill called Guardian Recall. Since it has "all" in its name and its a actural skill icon and not a temp one, it appears to be a skill that may be gained by equipping a item of some sort. However, its not assigned to any skill ID's yet, nor is their any info on it in the skill desc file. So well have to wait and see.
Ziu

The maps nice...

Instance..is identical to the labyrinth prontera.. omg..

QUOTE (Rytech @ Jun 9 2010, 06:37 AM) *
The most intresting thing I found in the patches (and you know how I am when it comes to stuff like this. xD) is this picture....

It has the name all_guardian_recall, which it appears to be a skill icon for a skill called Guardian Recall. Since it has "all" in its name and its a actural skill icon and not a temp one, it appears to be a skill that may be gained by equipping a item of some sort. However, its not assigned to any skill ID's yet, nor is their any info on it in the skill desc file. So well have to wait and see.

this item is identical to light to dicastes..skill identical recall to eldicastes.....to recall the new city??
Brainstorm
Hmm...That field looks nothing like:

The hell gravity?

Also anthropomorphic animals as npc? Thats just weird.
I like the aura effect on the 2 memory mobs though.
MithBR
wow the furries will go crazy with this one
Chilly
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jun 9 2010, 07:37 AM) *

theres some fuzzy looking consumable item that you can get in the instance dungeon that warps you to the top left of bif_fild01, and they are also used to enter bif_fild02 and the new town map~

also, whoever sensed the pink mantis attacked it first, my sense screen shot shows it having more hp then that~
DevilEvil
The new designs are weird, however graphically they look good. The only sprite I didn't like is the dragon mob, why they did that strange effect and these weird wings? It could look much better than that, imo.
suchiama
Enjoy the night sky that I would have liked to put on some of my custom maps. :(

Preview Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpEYnpShOHE
DevilEvil
These light points at the background are an effect, not a texture or something like Gonryun's clouds, right?
Wolfeh
Hmm, I wonder if they hired a new spriter. Some of the sprites, especially the monsters, don't really look RO ish, but they still are done well. Either the lost dragon needs to be fixed, or something happened with making that gif. And I think the NPCs are cute, except for the elephant, I dunno why I don't think its cute XD The fairy NPCs are also pretty. And the background for the map is iffy, it seems too blue, at least on my screen, like it should be darkened more, because I assume its a starry sky. It reminds me of the Yggdrasil tree though.
Vermillion Twilight
Is it supposed to be a starry sky?
It's too purple with too many stars.
Smack-Talking Pie
That kind of looks like those sparklies I saw when my surgery stitches opened and I bled profusely out of my scrotum when I was nine. I thought they were so pretty then.

EDIT: Minus the flashy red pallete, Nidhoggur loses out to the Lost Dragon sprite.
llSonicll
All of it is like outer space universe..
Damn weird and cool though.
I like all the npcs.
Tsuyoshi
for me everything looks good. can't wait for more updates.
Ziu
The World cup event has started.... NEW HAT.

The festival cheering available horns. concept for a model of a devil horns. ATK, MATK 5% MHP, MSP 10%.
The items for the event since the period will be deleted.

ID: 18503.
Monopoly
Are they more new NPCs or Monsters biggrin.gif ? Or only the things in post #9? biggrin.gif

Anyway I like the new stuff biggrin.gif Looks great.

Already put this files in my BrowEdit biggrin.gif
Elliott
oh, there's new stuff.

I'm not a fan of those monsters. they look way too smooth. When you compare to the rest of the RO sprites, it feels off.
Masao
Wonder what mora.gat is for? Looks like.... no idea just weird o.Ф Like some unfinished map or something by gravity.

Edit: Now, ingame it looks liek the inside map of biofrost xD
suchiama
QUOTE (DevilEvil @ Jun 9 2010, 08:27 PM) *
These light points at the background are an effect, not a texture or something like Gonryun's clouds, right?

It's like the blue sky with clouds in yuno or gonryun. smile.gif
Sinoir
@comments against "Lost Dragon," If you all would recall the whole Brasilis thing, you'd probably realize it's just a place holder sprite for the moment.

The new maps are beautiful.
_Okuz_
The gravity does not really have much imagination. The sprites of this episode reminds me the episode of the Nidhoggur's Cave but merely modified. Well, this is gravity! xD

Thank you for this news, i'm waiting for the 'expanded classes' *-*
Rxz
Not a fan of the new maps. What the hell are el dicastes jobs, I don't think they mean expanded classes with that >_>
Waeyan
Rxz:
they are not Jobs.. they are quest.
Pr0timus
QUOTE (_Okuz_ @ Jun 14 2010, 05:32 AM) *
The gravity does not really have much imagination. The sprites of this episode reminds me the episode of the Nidhoggur's Cave but merely modified. Well, this is gravity! xD

Thank you for this news, i'm waiting for the 'expanded classes' *-*

It's because the episode 14.1 is another expansion, therefore the gravity create similar maps. Anyway... I agree with you, they could have more creativity.
MinaNailo
babelfish is bad .....
Epoque
Next it'll be dinosaurs and furry plants.

I like the Lost Dragon sprite though, even if it is a rip-off.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system