Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 6/30/2010 - Maintenance
FCFHanney
Common Patch

- The RWC event item 3D glasses as well as the boxes are removed.
- Corrected an issue where 3rd job characters would not lose experience on death at level 99.

- Changed certain hunter/sniper type traps so they could not be stacked on top of each other.
- Corrected an issue where a bard's dissonance skill could be stacked.

- When using trifecta blow through plagerism while using a bow it will now correctly consume arrows.
- Corrected an issue where rogue jobs could not learn the same skill through shadow chaser's reproduce and rogue's plagerism.
- Fixed an issue where Strip Accessory could be used on targets trapped in Manhole.
- The shadow chaser skill Manhole no longer affects War of Emperium Barricades.
- The shadow chaser skill Manhole no longer affects Battleground Barricades.

- Corrected an issue with the sorcerer's skill Spell Fist that resulted in abnormally high damage.
- Corrected the Mechanic's Neutral Barrier skill to properly block ranged attacks.
- Fixed an issue with the Minstrel/Wanderer skill 'Saturday Night Fever' not working properly.

- The sage skill 'Cast Cancel' is now no longer affected by the Genetic skill "Howling of Mandragora".

Main Servers

Ragnarok Online 2010
Episode 14.1 : BIFROST

On the bridge between Jotenheim and Alfheim, a crevice opens to the mysterious forest of mists.
Does this sign point to end of your journey, or does it open the door to a whole new world?
Added Episode 14.1 update.
One new memorial dungeon 'Misty Labyrinth Forest' was added.
New quests and socket enchant NPC available in the town or Mora.
New quest also added to El Decastes.
- Manager's job quest is removed.
- Randgris server compensation event npc removed.

- The level up event has started. Characters that have reached level 50 or 100 can enquire at the Jonda NPC.

- The fortune egg event ends with this maintenance.
From this point on when opening new "Quick Life Water" package you will no longer additionally recieve the fortune egg.
Packages purchased prior to maintenance will still contain the fortune egg.
Sakray Test Server

- For the upcomming costume system update, certain parts of the UI were changed.
- Certain skills that influence damage, and items that increase/decrease damage recieved that did not function correctly before are now fixed.
DeePee
"- Part of the UI is changed for the costume system update."

Wonder what that means.
FCFHanney
From what I'm understanding, there'll be a cash shop option to change your 3rd job sprite to an alternative. Pretty nifty if so.
DeePee
Seems like a second tab in the character window.

Rytech
It looks like the 1st tab is for equipping stuff for battle, including headgears that will affect your stats. The 2nd tab appears to be for styling, where you can equip headgears and they will override the appearance of the ones in the battle tab, but not affect your stats.

Ever wanted to wear a really good and strong headgears with cards slotted in them, but also wanted to wear headgears that look good instead of looking stupid??? Well this may be the fix for the problem.
DeePee
They seem to have changed the party booking lub files. There's now party_booking_config.lub and party_booking_function.lub.
Tsuyoshi
from the screenshot.. it seems that it can only override headgear appearance.. heheh.. hope that would be for clothes too.. hahaha biggrin.gif
sizenine
so basically, headgear synthesis/disguise that we private servers call it. except now with sweet char tab. (:
Waeyan
i like that 2nd tab of equip xD i wonder if it can be viewed when you do View players equipment.
Christian
QUOTE (Waeyan @ Jun 30 2010, 01:39 PM) *
i like that 2nd tab of equip xD i wonder if it can be viewed when you do View players equipment.

Yes it's included there as well.

Probably there will be new special headgears/items for this, since the normal headgears are unable to equip there (when trying they are equipped on the common slots).
sizenine
QUOTE (Christian @ Jun 30 2010, 03:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Waeyan @ Jun 30 2010, 01:39 PM) *

Yes it's included there as well.

Probably there will be new special headgears/items for this, since the normal headgears are unable to equip there (when trying they are equipped on the common slots).

That's probably only temporary, or maybe it will be for new premium headgears.
Rxz
Hopefully they'll expand it to work with the tuxedo and stuff..
Squishyyy
- misread
Waeyan
QUOTE (Rxz @ Jul 1 2010, 09:24 AM) *
Hopefully they'll expand it to work with the tuxedo and stuff..

im sure they wont since the tab is only for costumes
fuyu07
Teh costume system is great, I wonder when will it be added here.
ForteXX
Well, it isn't really implemented officially yet, so it can't be implemented here (unless you want a very custom version, based completely on guesses of what it does).
Epoque
Actually, eAthena has a tendency to implement more recent packets now just by default. So, the moment it's added to a RagexeRE, chances are we'll see Diablo pop his head up and add the packets, and then we'll see L0ne_W0lf or Paradox implementing it officially wink.gif
Maxys
can't wait for it to be added ))
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system