Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 8/4/2010 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- The 8th year aniversary event monsters added to other cities (Prontera, Geffen, Payon, Morroc, Aldebaran).
- Corrected an error related to a broadcast message with the 8th year aniversary.

- Added the stranded map migration system.
-> Characters will now show at the character select screen what map they are on.
-> If the map is unavailable to log in, the player will be given the option to be moved to a nearby map.

- Character deletion process has changed.

Before:

1. Click the delete button on the character select screen.
2. Input the account password.
3. Wait 10 seconds and the character is removed.

After:

1. Click the delete button on the character select screen.
2. Your character will be put into a delete standby. (Delete standby characters will appear sitting with an emotion, you can cancel at any time).
3. After the standby time, the delete/cancel button will activate.
4. When clicking on the delete button, you'll be asked to input your birthday (yymmdd) to delete your character.

(Characters that are in party or members of a guild will need to leave or you won't be able to delete)

Main Servers

- Summer 20% Drop event has ended.
- The Spirit Awl is no longer being sold from the kafra shop.
- The snake lord hat is removed.
- Because maintenance begins at midnight, guild leaders can have their treasures restored by having the guild master contact support.

Gravity Account Integration Information

- Character name changes can no longer be purchased from 08/04/2010 to 08/06/2010.
- Because of the inconvenience of the 08/04/2010 account unification, accounts will be compensated.

Who: All accounts that played ragnarok between 05/01/2010 ~ 07/31/2010.
What: Premium server players will have their account credited two days. Premium and Free server users will receive 1000won of points added.
When: Accounts will receive compensation 08/11/2010.

* Accounts will only receive compensation once, no duplicates will be made.
** For further details, please check the ragnarok homepage.

Credits for translation: Doddler
DeePee
So... will this screw up character deletion on eAthena with the new client? :/
Yetsuki
QUOTE (DeePee @ Aug 3 2010, 12:57 PM) *
So... will this screw up character deletion on eAthena with the new client? :/

Yup, character's active map on character select screen will need to be added too.
Chilly
in todays patch gravity says FU to the few non-koreans playing on kro... if anyone knows how to get their kro accounts re-registered/working please pm me =(
Ai4rei
Patcher seems to be lua-driven now as well and refuses to patch (kinda like jRO). The patch mechanics do not seem to have changed, except added file deletion capability.
CODE
/
    Init.exe
    mfc90.dll
    mfc90u.dll
    mfcm90.dll
    mfcm90u.dll
    Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
    Microsoft.VC90.MFC.manifest
    msvcm90.dll
    msvcp90.dll
    msvcr90.dll
    Patchup.exe
    Patchup_RE.exe
    SavePath_Rag.exe
    SavePath_Sak.exe
    /PatchClient
        1.bmp
        bar.bmp
        skin.bmp
        /Lua Files
            /Common
                Common.lub
                DeleteFiles.lub
                Local.lub
            /ServerInfoz
                ServerInfo_KR.lub
            /SkinInfoz
                SkinInfo_KR.lub

Decompiled lubs for patcher: here.
DeePee
All update files seem to be in .rgz format now instead of .gpf. Anyone know how to open these? =/
Ai4rei
The patcher extracts them for you, otherwise rat+gzip.
DeePee
Ah thanks for the rat+gzip files, didn't have those yet smile.gif
Waeyan
i see the new deletion method.. it seems it takes 1day/24hrs before the delete button will be available.

here is the screenshot
Ai4rei
New Patcher's Look:

It automatically starts the client (whether your want or not), once the patch process is complete.
Rytech
Here's a pic of all the new files added from the rgz patchers for this week....

Inside the PatchClient folder is a Lua Files folder, and 3 textures for the patcher. Inside the Lua Files folder is 3 folders called Common, ServerInfoz, and SkinInfoz (Heh, they put a z at the end of 2 of them.). In the Common folder is the Common.lua, DeleteFiles.lua, and Local.lua. In the ServerInfoz is a ServerInfo_KR.lua, and in the SkinInfoz is a SkinInfo_KR.lua

Intresting they overhaled the patcher and made it lua driven.
Epoque
Gravity have developed some sort of LUA fetish.
Lai
For some reason, everytime I run ragnarok_RE.exe, it opens up the Gravity home page ohmy.gif

And no RagnarokRE patcher ohmy.gif
Ai4rei
The patcher must be modified in order to work properly (on non-korean windows?). Just use RO Patcher Lite. If you do not like it for whatever reason, you have to hex the official patcher with following:

Ragnarok.exe/Ragnarok_RE.exe
CODE
F:A380504300756C8B8E9C
R:A380504300EB6C8B8E9C
Brainstorm
Gravity have developed some sort of LUA fetish.

Probably a new lead programmer. But i like it, they are saving thousands on bandwidth by doing that.
Elliott
Gross @ new character deletion system.

I always hated games with a burning passion that didn't delete my goddamn char as soon as possible.
Rytech
Well from the way things are sounding on the iro wiki forums, how you login to the server changed severely.

http://translate.google.com.mx/translate?u...l=&ie=UTF-8

From what ive herd, the login in the client was removed and you now have to go to the kroean RO website and login to the server from there. Once you do, the client starts up and your taken to the character selection screen. This is a bad thing for us since we cant log on a eAthena server if theirs no login in the client....right?
Ai4rei
Yea, there is no login window anymore, but the class for it is still there, so it might be possible to restore it, just like the old skill window. Or eA will have to implement the new authentification ;P.

Edit #1:
The client only checks, if it received "-t:<string (max size 500)> <string (max size 24)>" from the patcher and proceeds to the login server with packet 0x64 but empty user and password fields.

Edit #2:
Rechecked the thing after Yommy's post, langtype 0 sends 0x825, langtype 1 and probably others as well, lead to my result.
Yommy
Gravity are now using a token based login system
this requires activex to start the client with the token as a parameter
"-t:<token (max size 500)> <username (max size 24)>"
the client sends this token and username in a new login packet 0x825 on client startup

possible solution -
make a small loader as a login window that starts the client with password and username in the parameter
maby even thor patcher could add this feature

then eA needs to support packet 0x825 which is a slightly modified 0x2b0 login structure

official tokens are like -
Vy23zFySFx5FASzTyGIDx5FDEMO1zCy1281002687zPy36000zAy33zEycd6ecgaqDj1sZegJjx79edo
x7A5d7x79471V7QOoOLcup3nH88Px2B80LB7uWm2XiC3nVhl6wGx2BspuuV51cqX4OkU4P8AKi3KMJ5i0
k769gutHd7SZpx2Fx78agZ4Le1aHbYiSr4cd6x78BwILAG4sx79b3nEMVcXjkoXgx3Dx3DzKyU0MiOTpf
Qss2ERn6kx78IdVACvDncjwLt4MBkMXJSQlfYx3DzMycTWXNXx79YH90x3Dy

and can be used to login to official server for 1 hour, after which they expire

Yom <3
Ryukaki
Wow Yommy way to post my login token, now anyone with a time machine can go back and hack my account ?_?

Was a pain in the ass trying to navigate the site, but when I figured out how to launch the game and logged in after maint was over there were all of 7 people online, so I imagine it's not even easy for the korean players.

I'm super glad that they didn't force re-validation of accounts, though :3
Epoque
I wonder if this will stick. I mean, considering that a lot of Korean people just want to click and play, this could be annoying.

I'm not sure if this will stick around, but if it does, it means any server owner using a new client is required to send out a whole new loader.
I'm surprised Gravity haven't implemented a check system, where it sends a small packet to kRO and verifies the CRC32 of the client.
Tsuyoshi
Why is it im getting a "C Runtime Error" after the patch is complete says "Ragnarok.exe has changed" and the patcher is restarted? :c
Chilly
QUOTE (Tsuyoshi @ Aug 5 2010, 09:18 PM) *
Why is it im getting a "C Runtime Error" after the patch is complete says "Ragnarok.exe has changed" and the patcher is restarted? :c

i ran the new file called Init.exe that came with this weeks patch and the error went away~

also, the new method of patching kro and logging in:
http://forums.irowiki.org/showpost.php?p=8...;postcount=4490

the 4 choices on that tab are the P2P server, Free server, Sakray server, and Event server.
DeePee
ActiveX... are they out of their minds?
Tsuyoshi
Thanks Chilly for the reply however I figured it out by myself too last night. Hmm.. All I can bout this login update is that this is BS. >.<.. I hope pRO will not implement this. >.< hehe
Au R oN
They are forcing to use IE..... damn
yingx
QUOTE (Yommy @ Aug 5 2010, 03:03 PM) *
Gravity are now using a token based login system
this requires activex to start the client with the token as a parameter
"-t:<token (max size 500)> <username (max size 24)>"
the client sends this token and username in a new login packet 0x825 on client startup

possible solution -
make a small loader as a login window that starts the client with password and username in the parameter
maby even thor patcher could add this feature

then eA needs to support packet 0x825 which is a slightly modified 0x2b0 login structure

official tokens are like -
Vy23zFySFx5FASzTyGIDx5FDEMO1zCy1281002687zPy36000zAy33zEycd6ecgaqDj1sZegJjx79edo
x7A5d7x79471V7QOoOLcup3nH88Px2B80LB7uWm2XiC3nVhl6wGx2BspuuV51cqX4OkU4P8AKi3KMJ5i
k769gutHd7SZpx2Fx78agZ4Le1aHbYiSr4cd6x78BwILAG4sx79b3nEMVcXjkoXgx3Dx3DzKyU0MiOTp
f
Qss2ERn6kx78IdVACvDncjwLt4MBkMXJSQlfYx3DzMycTWXNXx79YH90x3Dy

and can be used to login to official server for 1 hour, after which they expire

Yom <3

token

Init.exe Arg1 Arg2 Arg3

Arg1 = username
Arg2 = token
Arg3 = Ragnarok

Init.exe (Param3=Ragnarok) -> Ragnarok.exe -> Ragexe.exe
Init.exe (Param3=Sakray) -> Ragnarok_RE.exe -> Ragexe_RE.exe

analysis packet (Ragnarok)
Head 0x825
NO.1 L2 ->Max length
NO.2 L1 ->0x13 Ver?
NO.3 L4 ->00
NO.4 L23 -> token[0-22] ->Vy23zFySFx5FASzTyGIDx5F
NO.5 L8 ->00
NO.6 L2 -> 30 2f
NO.7 L2 -> Random , time??
NO.8 L16 ->00
NO.9 L17 ->XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX -> Now Client MAC ?? Yommy MAC?? wink2.gif
NO.10 L15 ->xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> Now Client IP
NO.11 to end -> username

PS if Init.exe Ragnarok token username NO.11 = Ragnarok

Init.exe username token Ragnarok ?? ani_hmm.gif
Init.exe Ragnarok token username ?? ani_hmm.gif
Christian
I'm getting a http 405 error when logging in on the kRO page with IE (and FF in IE mode). Does anyone knows how to fix/avoid this error?
Euphidime
QUOTE (DeePee @ Aug 5 2010, 02:40 PM) *
ActiveX... are they out of their minds?

http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2008/07/...w-in-korea.html

tl;dr: There's a law (actually I think it was just repealed) that mandates the use of a certain encryption suite that is only implemented via ActiveX controls. So just about any Korean that wants to shop online has to use IE. This sort of login scheme (launch through the website via ActiveX) is used by quite a few other Korean MMOs. Aion KR comes to mind. I imagine this will never make it to iRO, there would be riots if people were forced to use IE.

Nevertheless, it's a shame that this can't be implemented without ActiveX. The idea is very cool in theory.
Ai4rei
Theoretically one should be able to wrap the ActiveX with few lines of C++ code. Is someone able to get the entire component, or at least it's download location?
Tsuyoshi
It would be good if it's for Korea anyway.. have we ever got ActiveX usage laws in the US or other countries by the way? smile.gif I bet it would just be for them.. BTW, the link posted was still on july of 2008, why haven't implemented that way if it's already a law by that time? smile.gif
Ziu
Only works in IE.... is a scam..... ani_an.gif

Microsoft Won (korean coin)....
Au R oN
QUOTE (Christian @ Aug 8 2010, 12:53 PM) *
I'm getting a http 405 error when logging in on the kRO page with IE (and FF in IE mode). Does anyone knows how to fix/avoid this error?

I have the same error!
Euphidime
Seems like it's much more difficult to disable HackShield properly in this EXE.
Zwei
QUOTE (Lai @ Aug 4 2010, 03:14 PM) *
For some reason, everytime I run ragnarok_RE.exe, it opens up the Gravity home page ohmy.gif

And no RagnarokRE patcher ohmy.gif

Hi,

I have this problem too, how I can solve it?

Thanks for answer.
Tsuyoshi
use RO Patcher Lite instead..
Zwei
QUOTE (Tsuyoshi @ Aug 11 2010, 10:56 AM) *
use RO Patcher Lite instead..

I can't use it, I obtain this message:

Failed to retrieve patch_allow_RE.txt

:(
Ai4rei
Update it to latest version then, especially, when you have 1.4.1 or 1.4.2, because these two versions suck. If it does not work, even with the latest, you should not be able to update with the official as well, even if it worked.
Zwei
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Aug 11 2010, 07:51 PM) *
Update it to latest version then, especially, when you have 1.4.1 or 1.4.2, because these two versions suck. If it does not work, even with the latest, you should not be able to update with the official as well, even if it worked.

Fixed~~!! Thanks
Clowe
Hmm. Sorry, but how do you apply the patches that are downloaded?
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system