Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 10/27/2010 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Corrected an issue with the Sura skil tree.
- Fixed a bug where after using the auto-reply command, you could only type in Hangul.
- Corrected an issue where upon equipping the succubus cute-pet accessory, the client would shut down.
- Fixed an issue related to the job selection of the party lookup system.

Main Servers

- Added a new rental item 'Soul of Umbala'. Between October 27th and November 10th, opening this item will also give you a Fortune Egg VIII.
- Ended the sale of the cash item toast box.
- Baphomet server 30% drop event has ended.
- Dead Branch, Bloody Branch, and Poring Box have had their spawned monsters changed.

Sakray Test Server

- Fixed an issue with part of the magic defense formula.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Majinken
- Corrected an issue where upon equipping the succubus cute-pet accessory, the client would shut down.

Well, jesus. It's about time. I got sick of succubus erroring me whenever her armor was on.

- Dead Branch, Bloody Branch, and Poring Box have had their spawned monsters changed.

O.O! Does Doddler know anything about what monsters were added/removed/changed?
Rytech
Its been so long since they updated the list of monsters those things can spawn. Im perty sure they just added all the latest monsters, mvps, and poring type monsters that currently exists to them.
Chilly
ive actually been planning to add those to my renewal database topic, i already have them updated to dewata too lol~
RyokoMVP
QUOTE (Chilly @ Oct 27 2010, 01:42 AM) *
ive actually been planning to add those to my renewal database topic, i already have them updated to dewata too lol~

im waiting for this update nosebleed.gif
DeePee
QUOTE (Majinken @ Oct 26 2010, 10:15 PM) *

Well, jesus. It's about time. I got sick of succubus erroring me whenever her armor was on.

O.O! Does Doddler know anything about what monsters were added/removed/changed?

Those new pet accessories work, even? I could never get any of them to work.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system