eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 11/24/2010 kRO Maintenance
Pages: 1, 2
Rytech
Common Patch

- Corrected skill damage error with some sorcerer skills.
- Added the monster gravestone system.

* When an MVP or major monster dies, it leaves a grave marker that shows the time of death and who killed it.
* The gravestone will remain until the monster respawns.

- Added the NPC 'Softhearted Degil' who provides special service to novices and character under 100.

* If you are a novice level 10 or below, he will allow you to return to the Novice Training Grounds.
* If you are a character below level 100, he will very inexpensively provide HP Recovery/Increase AGI/Blessing.
* The NPC will be available in all major towns for the next two months.

- To help new and returning users, the delay time for deleting characters is changed.

* The waiting period is lowered from 24 hours to 10 minutes for the next two months.

- Revised the Rune Knight and Mounted Rune Knight sprites.
- Added the Costume System.

* The costume tab is added to the equipment window, only headgears are available at the moment.
* Costumes can be purchased through the cash shop.

- Fixed the Memorial dungeon Baphomet boss monster so that when it uses the invincibility skill, the following skills will correctly deal 1 damage: "Thorn Trap", "Blast Mine", "Claymore Trap", "Meteor Assault", "Hell's Plant", and "Crazy Weed".
- Corrected a bug where poison react would re-invoke when relogging.

Main Servers

- All servers now become free to play. Additional details available on the RO homepage.
- The Cat Hand Headquarters on Malangdo Island is added.

- New mounts added for all jobs are added.

* The mounts can be purchased from the item mall.

- Added floor 6 to Izlude Dungeon.
Presently Izlude 6f is only available to Gold Netcafe users.
- 30% Increased Experience and Drops event starts, lasting until December 8th.

* Gold Netcafe users will have an additional 20% increased experience and drops during the event.

- Because of the transition to free to play, some cash items are no longer available. Please see the notice on the RO homepage for additional details.
- Added level 86 ~ 99 quests to floor 2 of the Eden Group building.
- Added a new UI for the item mall. The existing item mall building will now only have the refine NPCs.
- Corrected a bug where the Warlock skill "Crimson Rock" could stun party members.
- Because of the transition to free to play, Item Mall purchases after November 24th are subject to changes made to the terms of service. See the notice on the RO home page for additional details.
- Storage/cart limitations on several basic items because of the free to play transition is lifted on the old premium servers (Thanatos, Randgris, and Sara). These items include:

* Fly Wing, Butterfly Wing, Magnifier, Incubator, Concentration Potion, Awakening Potion, Berserk Potion, Yggdrasil Leaf, Empty Bottle, Blue Gemstone, Medicine Bowl, Special Alloy Trap Box, Special Alloy Trap.

- Because maintenance starts at midnight, preparations are in place for restoring guild treasures. In each castle there will be a 'treasure summoner' that the guild master can talk to to have treasures restored.

Sakray Test Server

- Sakray server has been re-initialized (wiped player data).
- The attack speed formula has been rolled back to the same as the main servers (in preparation for work on the new attack speed formula).
- Added the replay system.

* Added an REC button below the character information window that allows you to record gameplay for playback.
* When you start recording, you can set it so that character stats and equipment are not recorded.
* Replay files are located in the RagnarokReplay folder located in your Ragnarok install folder.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Ai4rei
Monster Gravestone:
MOB_TOMB

Monsters:

Not able to convert the other two (kraken_leg and sropho) for some reason.
Masao
Great Patch! Love everything gravity added with this patch, can't wait to see the new RK Sprites! I hope they didn't messed them up more instead of making them better.

The Gravestone thing is nice, and i think it's not that hard to implement into eA. But i think convex mirror will be worthless now.

And i wonder how the REC thing will work and in which format it will be saved.
Ai4rei
They have patched in a new client called RagnarokReplay.exe and some UI elements for it, so I think, you will record something like a macro of what you did (and maybe even saw), and use the RagnarokReplay client to watch it.

RagnarokReplay is just a launcher, which starts the patcher, which in turns starts the normal client.
Kiso
Oh my... that sure is interesting...
Chilly
even more new monsters for malangdo island?

this huge patch is sexy, but i wish they didnt roll back the attack speed formula.
Masao

Au R oN
What?
All kRO servers become Free 2 Play?

Forever? o.O
Rytech
Here's all the male player sprites that was added for the new Rune Knight and player mounts....

And the same for the female Rune Knight and player mounts....

Finally, the monster sprites. I didnt this since Ai4rei couldnt extract some of them....

I like what I see. ani_meow.gif All except the badass tough looking Champion and Sura....on a cute looking Lama. Not downing you here Gravity....but this just looks wrong, yet funny. ani_heh.gif
Cyclops
QUOTE (Rytech @ Nov 24 2010, 04:07 PM) *
Here's all the male player sprites that was added for the new Rune Knight and player mounts....

And the same for the female Rune Knight and player mounts....

Finally, the monster sprites. I didnt this since Ai4rei couldnt extract some of them....

I like what I see. ani_meow.gif All except the badass tough looking Champion and Sura....on a cute looking Lama. Not downing you here Gravity....but this just looks wrong, yet funny. ani_heh.gif

Damn! I knew they would do this. Totally saw it coming when dragons and gryphons showed up.
Epoque
Wow, certainly an eventful patch. Should be interesting to see what people do with this smile.gif
Rytech
I did some translating for the mounts and these are the names I got for the mounts.

CODE
Job Branch Or Job / Mount name

Novice Poring
Swordman Peko
Mage Fox
Archer Ostrich
Acolyte Alpaca
Merchant Wild Boar
Thief Cerberus

Super Novice Poring
Taekwon Poring
Star Gladiator Poring
Soul Linker Toad
Gunslinger Peko
Ninja Toad

Rune Knight Petit
Athen
Nice patch! Can you give me the link where to download those mounts
Kiso
All of that is already available if you update the kRO client. If it's not in the client, it has not been made available by Gravity yet. </simple answer>
Seven
I love this update!! why?

Because all the servers became FREE TO PLAY!! is that for real?

And if it's free to play, will it be available for other countries? I hope so XD
RyokoMVP
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Nov 24 2010, 02:05 PM) *
Monster Gravestone:
MOB_TOMB

Monsters:

Not able to convert the other two (kraken_leg and sropho) for some reason.

argh , looking so cute >_<

how to get sprite and all code for mounth ? i want to take it for my RO >_< ani_meow.gif
Masao

I personly think they look pretty bad in compare with the old RK Sprites :S They looked cooler / better on the Screens but Ingame, nya....

And it looks so freaking shit when they sit, omg...
RyokoMVP
QUOTE (Masao @ Nov 24 2010, 07:25 PM) *

I personly think they look pretty bad in compare with the old RK Sprites :S They looked cooler / better on the Screens but Ingame, nya....

And it looks so freaking shit when they sit, omg...

wow~ thanks 4 share...i love it..but too small...if must open 1 by 1 it's very slow T_T~

btw , how u can get the sprite? can u share it ? LOL~ i can't read KRO folder LOL
Athen
Can yuo upload the data for mounts and new sprite of RK because my kRE wont patch idw why :(
ForteXX
The files dont go out into the patcher for a little bit longer. I typically wait until the day of the patch notice to be sure, for now the patch is sitting on their patch server if you want to put it in yourself.
Rpizer
New Rune Knight Sprite:

http://www.mediafire.com/?668ztt6iz1zewsh

All Jobs Mounts:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xoy4z3tpfj9zm90
Masao
Here are the sprites, i hope i haven't forgotten something, it's with the mount sprites etc.

RK Sprites & Mounts

Also i saw that there are 3 new .lua files, one called ridingspreditinfo and ridingspreditinfo_f in the lua/sprite folder and another called pcidentitiy in the lua/admin folder.
RyokoMVP
thanks all for share , you're awesomeeeeee!!!~

btw , we must use a new client exe ? can we use 2010 06 16?

MIRROR ZIDDU : http://www.ziddu.com/download/12669205/data.rar.html
pankaj
great update but the ragray patcher now not patching the ragnarok and ragnarokRE client

and the official pathcer i dont get a word when i open them :(
Masao
No, you don't have to use a new client, i'm using a 2010 04 07 client and it works for me.
RyokoMVP
QUOTE (Masao @ Nov 24 2010, 08:48 PM) *
No, you don't have to use a new client, i'm using a 2010 04 07 client and it works for me.

my friends say , if want to get a new effect about mount must use new client @_@~

btw , are this mount have a new effect ? or only mount?
Masao
Well i dont know about the mounts, haven't testet it yet, but i can think that it maybe doesnt wor, but as you see on my screens the rk sprite works for sure.
RyokoMVP
QUOTE (Masao @ Nov 24 2010, 08:52 PM) *
Well i dont know about the mounts, haven't testet it yet, but i can think that it maybe doesnt wor, but as you see on my screens the rk sprite works for sure.

oh , we only can use mount ( without effect ) and RK sprite too biggrin.gif
JulioCF
again rune knight, is much more beautiful and well done

thanks!
Denken
i realy love the gravestone system xD!
so, i think that this patch is the best update in months smile.gif
Majinken
I wonder why they made it F2P.

At any rate, I will say that it's about damn time kRO did something like this. I can only hope iRO will follow suit.
Brainstorm
I like most of those mob sprites, but does anyone else think that a tentacle with 2 eyes like that looks just plain stupid?
Wild rider gives a new meaning to "catfish".
RyokoMVP
how 2 use this mount ? use @mount or ????
*MoEp*
Finally, the Power Ranger is banned from Ro biggrin.gif
But I don't like the Gravestone Thing.. takes the fun out of MvPing XD
h4rry84
QUOTE (RyokoMVP @ Nov 25 2010, 10:29 AM) *

use your head. code it by yourself, don't be such a beggar at everywhere .
pankaj
QUOTE (Majinken @ Nov 25 2010, 03:54 AM) *
I wonder why they made it F2P.

At any rate, I will say that it's about damn time kRO did something like this. I can only hope iRO will follow suit.

ya its strange they made F2P give me a strange and bad feeling for future of KRO
Elliott
F2P: The demise of decent games.

Anyway, mounts still suck.
RK now that I look at it looks kinda bad. Male's boots are intensely weird and he kinda stands funny (oh wait -- RK stood funny too. Scratch that). And who the fuck thought of making Shura sit his sit sprite? why didn't they keep the old one? Fuck it looks so awful.
The female RK's open stomach just looks bad in comparison to the rest of the armour, like it shouldn't be there and has weird contrast. I want to put SOMETHING there; there's red cloth/undershirt on her arms in the sprite, so where the fuck did it go while it should be on her belly? ALSO: wearing armour on bare skin is EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Gravity, remember this.
Edit: Something like this, idk. terrible cloth shading is terrible
At least the standing position is a lot better than old RK. I'm probably going to make some minor edits on these and release them for those who want to use 'em...

This is also the 50th time they've changed the Ferus.

New monsters: cool.

Also anyone got any info on the costume system?
Revemohl
The replay feature is pretty amazing, it seems. Get an example of how it works here.
The new BGMs are pretty good, too, especially 147.mp3 (although it feels a bit out of place, considering where it plays), but I can't say for sure since I've yet to actually get there.,

[EDIT] Looks like this patch simply replaces the old RK sprites from the GRF files, so make a backup copy of them before patching if you like the old sprites. Then again, I doubt there's no download link for them somewhere in this forum, so maybe worrying that much is not needed...
JakeRed
Here are some screenshots from the new REC system

At the moment we select the REC button appears this new window:

There we can choose what do we want to show in the video who we want to record.

At the moment we start recording it appears tilting the words REC

and we stop the recording selecting once again the REC button there is a button to stop. The file will be saved.

To watch these videos is necesary to open it with the new .exe RagnarokReplay.exe

There you can choose any record you have saved in your Replay folder.

This recording thing seems to just record the coordinates where the char walked and actions the char made but this is not an actual video like when we uses FRAPS or another software. It loads everything from the grf in order to run, even is possible to select npcs but the npcs will not respond.

Surprisingly the size of a 1:09 record is just 6 kb.
RyokoMVP
QUOTE (h4rry84 @ Nov 25 2010, 06:19 AM) *

use your head. code it by yourself, don't be such a beggar at everywhere .

to much talking , sucker

@all , btw why now KRO login use patcher again?
alexxdls
How to find REC button>? I don't have any./
DeePee
A couple of the new hats on my lil testserver, mainly used for the costume system (and thus statless).

Seven
I have tried the new RK sprite and the ninja's mount. It seems excellent for me. I really like the ninja's mount.
It's very similar to the frog in naruto.

Also, I'm very amused everytime the frog jumps smile.gif
Hunter4565
QUOTE (jakeRed @ Nov 25 2010, 05:32 PM) *
This recording thing seems to just record the coordinates where the char walked and actions the char made but this is not an actual video like when we uses FRAPS or another software. It loads everything from the grf in order to run, even is possible to select npcs but the npcs will not respond.

Surprisingly the size of a 1:09 record is just 6 kb.

This replay system reminds me of Warcraft 3 replay system.
JakeRed
Yes it works similar as the Replay system of Warcraft or Starcraft
Sabelina

Sry, but how to mount?
confused.gif
pankaj
to use this replay system on a private server we will need a new diff?
Puncker
QUOTE (pankaj @ Nov 26 2010, 04:59 PM) *
to use this replay system on a private server we will need a new diff?

of course yes
Chilly
for those who havent heard the bad news yet: kro sakray is now 6x rates and will wipe every 6 months, all kro main servers are 0.5x rates.

so... can someone teach me how to bot on kro? <3
Puncker
QUOTE (Chilly @ Nov 27 2010, 07:03 AM) *
for those who havent heard the bad news yet: kro sakray is now 6x rates and will wipe every 6 months, all kro main servers are 0.5x rates.

so... can someone teach me how to bot on kro? <3

oh shit, bad news indeed
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system