eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 12/01/2010 - Maintenance
ForteXX
(took a little longer today)

Common Patch

- Fixed a mistake with the Cat Gamers Quest.
- Corrected typos with tha Eden Group Tutorial.
- Corrected a spawn mistake with Endless Tower.
- Corrected a mistake with the Malangdo daily quest(s).
- Corrected a mistake with the Thief job change quest.
- Added a cooldown time to Eden Group level 86 ~ 99 quests.
- Added Netcafe daily quest event.
- Corrected a mistake related to the Malangdo reward items.
- Corrected a mistake related to attack speed of some monsters.
- The Grove Card title changed from Prefix to Suffix.
- Corrected a mistake related to the Mora daily quests.
- The job manuals given in the novice training grounds now only work from base level 1 ~ 12.
- 'E Rank Coins' and Malangdo canned cat food exchange is suspended, and an NPC to remove the cat food is added.

Main Servers

- Adjusted the name of the dungeon teleport scroll to dungeon movement scroll (Just the name is adjusted).
- When using the mount item on a Knight Type, Crusader Type, Mechanic or Ranger, you will now mount a Peco/Grand Peco/Dragon/Griphon/Magic Gear/Warg. This will function just like normal for the class. This is a temporary measure while new mount sprites are being made for these jobs, afterwards the cash mounts will function the same as other jobs and block skill/attack.

Sakray Test Server

- Softhearted Degil is added to the eden group area to help low level characters.
- Corrected the Golden Thiefbug card effect not correctly applying to certain magic skills.

Credits: Doddler

Apparently Gravity's clock on its ftp server reset last week:
2010-11-30aRagexe.rgz
1624 KB
12/1/2009
12:59:00 AM

2010-12-01data_x.gpf
2220 KB
12/1/2009
12:48:00 AM

Anyways...

Patch Notes:
Currently 2 (nonRE) patches, no client (will likely ignore nonRE patches if I post here more, didn't notice until just now that both of these were nonRE)

2010-12-01data_x.gpf contains:

1@cash.gat/gnd/rsw
cardpostfixnametable/prefix (for the Grove card change)
evt_mobroom.gat/gnd/rsw
idnum2itemdesctable/displayname/resname
num2itemdesctable/displayname/resname
indoorrswtable
itemslotcounttable
mp3nametable
pallettes: 검사_남_0 through 3, male and female (몸 class)
questid2display
mob: xmas_lunatic.act/spr (not sure how to do image. its a normal lunatic, with antonio's hat on [massively oversized])
1 hat image
5 hat sprites [all but above are animated] (sun, cloud, raincloud, rainbow, and the above hat)
accessoryid, accname, jobname, jobname_f, npcidentify, petinfo lub files

2010-12-01data_x1.gpf contains:
another questid2display
RyokoMVP
nice i'll try it biggrin.gif

thanks for a good info biggrin.gif
Tsuyoshi

- Blazing Sun Hat
Seven
Does anyone know its item IDS and the garuda hat? Thanks!
Brainstorm
- The job manuals given in the novice training grounds now only work from base level 1 ~ 12.

Then why even give them? /facepalm
Just reduce the xp required from levels 1-12.
Tsuyoshi
18508#Garuda Hat
A hat which is very unique and rare. Made from the sheet of the legendary birds feather, Garuda.
Reduces damage from all type of monster by 5%.
LUK + 5, MDEF + 3, HIT + 10, Reduce casting delay by 5%.
When upgrade more than 7, there's a certain chance to get Fruit of Mastela when attaking monsters. If refined more 1 lv, increase the chance by more 1%.
Class : Headgear Defense : 4
Required lv : 30
Jobs : All Except Novice
Seven
@Tsuyoshi
Thanks much! love it! smile.gif

@Topic
By the way, this item doesn't have sprite yet:

maybe not yet implemented. I tried adding them to my server and the other works fine smile.gif
Puncker
QUOTE (YoonA @ Dec 4 2010, 03:50 AM) *
@Tsuyoshi
Thanks much! love it! smile.gif

@Topic
By the way, this item doesn't have sprite yet:

maybe not yet implemented. I tried adding them to my server and the other works fine smile.gif

ForteXX
Yep, as far as I can tell, thats the only one able to be implemented, unless the image part of the weather type ones were in an earlier patch. I wonder if kRO is going to stop doing RE patches for a bit, or if it was just this week since there didnt seem to be any client-side RE stuff (though they put a new item in the normal server first rather than Sakray this time...)
RyokoMVP
btw someone can tell me why i get this error ? before this patch its okay..

but after this patch i can't patch again...

everytime i want to patch i get this error ,,, why ?

already try from 24/11/2010 until now...sakray and normal server have same error like this..

ForteXX
Dunno, I patched my kro a couple days ago, and sakray had no patch this week, so it just goes straight to opening the homepage to login.

Small patch added today:

2010-12-03data_x.gpf:

Same pallettes as previous patch (몸 class)
both desctable files
Rytech
I finally got a chance to look into the patch files (been gone little over a week) and I was a little shocked to find a petinfo.lub file in the 2010-12-01data_x.grf patch file. The client size went down a few thousand bites and now loads this new file. In the file is calls for directory to load things like SUCCUBUS.bmp (the pic you see when looking at the pet info window) for the Succubus pet, as well as other pets with out these getting ACC ID's along with .act file tables for them. I still see the assigned pet ID's in the client itself tho.
ForteXX
Nice, I must have missed that file looking at the contents. <nvm, seems I didnt add the lub info to the notes>
lemongrass
QUOTE (Rytech @ Dec 4 2010, 11:02 PM) *
I finally got a chance to look into the patch files (been gone little over a week) and I was a little shocked to find a petinfo.lub file in the 2010-12-01data_x.grf patch file. The client size went down a few thousand bites and now loads this new file. In the file is calls for directory to load things like SUCCUBUS.bmp (the pic you see when looking at the pet info window) for the Succubus pet, as well as other pets with out these getting ACC ID's along with .act file tables for them. I still see the assigned pet ID's in the client itself tho.

i hope and think that it wont take long until the pet id also get stored into a lub file. then only the hairstyles would be missing :/
Elliott
YES pet lub thank god

Also, I wish they would make a weapon/shield lub already, I mean seriously I'm tired of having 4 goddamn shield sprites in the entire game and I'm sure many people would like to change that.
ForteXX
Weapons are easy to change clientside, shields likely follow the same format. They aren't even hardcoded in the client at all. Because of that, making it have its own lub file is a complete waste.
Elliott
QUOTE (ForteXX @ Dec 4 2010, 09:07 PM) *
Weapons are easy to change clientside, shields likely follow the same format. They aren't even hardcoded in the client at all. Because of that, making it have its own lub file is a complete waste.

All right, I stand corrected. I was under the impression that you still had to replace other weapons to make the sprite actually appear when attacking like it was before, but following your statement I was happy to see this has changed, so a nod to you for bringing this up otherwise I probably never would have known.

Anyway, for shields, still not so much >.< Those actually have viewID's so I'd think unless someone figures out how to get around and add the viewIDs (where xray failed) I want a lub for it.
Brainstorm

Incorrect, if by "easy to change" you mean "replacing", yes. But if you want to add new weapons outside their ID range, the animation wont show up, you will get a default animation for that class (most likely, a dagger attack).
Example: Add a custom bow in the 14000 ID range, you will get a dagger attack animation that shoots arrows.
Shields are even more limited, because they dont really have animation ids (thus no acceptable ID range) but just view ids, you cant add more without hexing it.

A lub file would completely fix that limitation.
Elliott
Ok, so I was confused and I tested again, and it seems the ID range thing really doesn't matter anymore except with bows.

The first one I tested was a sword with ID27900, worked fine, then ID27906 wand, also worked fine,
but then I tried a bow ID27903 and I SHOT AN ARROW FROM MY GODDAMN HAND.
So I think it only affects weapons with range (I didn't test guns yet). Lameeee

edit: or was it always this way? either way, now that I know it doesn't work for bows, I want a lub

edit2: I tested it with a gun ID27909, it's supposed to be a rifle but it gives me an empty pistol animation.

CONCLUSION: I learned something new, but LUB PLZKTHX.
ForteXX
Oh well, if you want it outside the range, you're stuck there. Gravity's gonna make it easy for themselves, not a custom server, so you'll have to stick to the normal range for the weapon and put your custom sprite in the normal way.
(I've never actually had to replace a sprite, and its been years since I looked into how)
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top   100,   Aion      ,  ,

Orphus system