eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 1/5/2011 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Christmas event has ended.
- Corrected the skill tree requirements for the Stalker skill 'Sword Reject' (Counter Instinct).
- The value of the item 'Proof of Guardian' is set to 0 zeny.
- Corrected map object and map name for Malangdo.

Main Servers

- The Old Hat Box is no longer being sold.
- The website is updated for improved map and monster information.

Sakray Test Server

- Lowered the difficulty of several of the 2nd job change quests.
- When in windowed mode you can now move your mouse outside of the ragnarok window.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Brainstorm
- When in windowed mode you can now move your mouse outside of the ragnarok window.

MADNESS!

Why would anyone want that as DEFAULT? I hope we can still swap back using a hex.

- Lowered the difficulty of several of the 2nd job change quests.

Only 2 of them were actually time consuming or expensive, sage and alchemist.
Ai4rei

I wonder if they just fixed and made /clipmouse by default off, or added it as an separate feature.
SuP3rTauFU
Rytech, now no longer 2010 lor. Haha
The title should be 1/5/2011.
lmao
jef0807
yeah yar right aha.. 2011.. me neither make me confuse sometimes.. aha
Rytech
Lol thank you for reminding me. I knew I was goina make that mistake on a post, in coding, or on paper somewhere. I fixed it.
Playtester
Why would anyone want that as DEFAULT? I hope we can still swap back using a hex.

99% of the RO players probably? On every private server I know it is already like this.

Only 2 of them were actually time consuming or expensive, sage and alchemist.

The Wizard and Assassin quest were incredibly hard. I know people who quit playing their Mage/Thief because they couldn't overcome them.
Tress'
99% of the RO players probably? On every private server I know it is already like this.

I can swear to you he was being sarcastic =p
Ziu

now????? epic... hahaha..

As easy as putting a. dll files that are used for many years.... gravity always surprising (?)

New Year event second part.. create new pj... and talk npc...

the item. level 1~50
Accessory

Add -> Increases 15% experience from all monsters
ATK, MATK + 15.
del item finished event.

Brainstorm
I can swear to you he was being sarcastic =p

I was not, i hate mouse freedom and all the bugs that came with it.

Couldnt be more wrong, 99% of servers give you the option to use it. And if they didnt give that option, i would simply delete the mousefreedom dll.
I know plenty of people that hated minimizing the game suddenly for clicking outside the screen.

The Wizard and Assassin quest were incredibly hard. I know people who quit playing their Mage/Thief because they couldn't overcome them.

Wizard quest was bugged on eA for many many years, and walking through invisible walls was never something difficult.
Playtester
True, mouse freedom is usually optional, but many people asked for it back when it wasn't included by default.

Wizard Test - I meant where you need to fight monsters in a limited amount of time. This is were many players fail. What is / was bugged about it? On the server I'm currently playing on I still see complaints that it is too hard on forums.

Assassin Test - I meant the part where you have to kill the correct monsters in a limited amount of time without stepping on a trap or killing a wrong monster. Took me 30+ minutes to succeed. >_<
lemongrass
But isnt that kind of competition what makes the game fun? ohmy.gif

well i would say its true that mousefreemdom should be included by default, but turned off by default smile.gif cause i hate the clickbugs it causes, ro does have enough without it xD
Elliott
Fuck the alchemist test. Always hated it and always will. That was NOT fun.
Brainstorm
Wizard Test - I meant where you need to fight monsters in a limited amount of time. This is were many players fail. What is / was bugged about it? On the server I'm currently playing on I still see complaints that it is too hard on forums.

Assassin Test - I meant the part where you have to kill the correct monsters in a limited amount of time without stepping on a trap or killing a wrong monster. Took me 30+ minutes to succeed. >_<

When people whine about the wizard test, give them 5 white potions and tell them to try again. You will see the difference.

On assassin test, well, what can i tell you, stop sucking? I used sling rock to kill the right target.
At most, having done 2 assassins, i had to try that test 3 or 4 times, regardless, you spawn right outside the test area and can just retry it.

Alchemist test requires you to burn at least 50000z on npc materials. Then a few more on a last test that might or might not refund your investment. You still waste quite a good amount of money on it.
Same on sage test and that necklace of something part. And it is a test that takes aaaaaages to complete.
Chilly
wizard and warlock tests are the only ones that piss me off because of the huge lag all official servers have, it took me atleast 150+ tries to do the fighting part of the warlock quest on kro because of my 2-3 second delay from all the lag. it was not fun at all =(

the rest arent that bad, although i still havent done any of the other 3rd class quests other than warlock lol~
zachary105
in pRO valkyrie server
3 of the 3rd job test was bug...
so they made a jobmaster for those 3 jobs without the free green apple ring accessories.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system