Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 1/19/2011 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Super Novice event has ended.
- Softhearted Degil event has ended.
- Added a message "This item cannot be traded to another account" when attempting to trade account bound items.

Main Server

- Corrected an issue with the autospell invoke of the skill "Sage Spirit".
- Corrected an issue where some skills would do strange damage to plant and mushroom type monsters (Throw Kunai, Throw Huuma Shuriken, Occult Impaction, Soul Destroyer, Cart Tornado).

Sakray Test Server

- Corrected an error where Aimed Bolt and Arrow Storm could be used without a bow equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the FAW Magic Decoy would attack allied guardians.
- Fixed an issue where the FAW Magic Decoy would use physical attacks against characters in PvP.
- Corrected an error where ranger trap skills could not be used on Magnetic Earth.
- Corrected an error where the Warlock skill 'Comet' was not being blocked by Magnetic Earth.
- Fixed the Odin's Power skill not requiring SP.
- Corrected an issue that occured when using a pet incubator or warg mastery while under the effects of Masquarade: Gloomy.
- Players under the effect of Masquarade: Gloomy will not be able to use a mount item.

Credits for translation: Doddler
RyokoMVP
btw i get a new BGM Patch today from KRO , someone know where i can found the new BGM? it's BGM 148??
DeePee
The BGMs were existing ones. The only differences I noticed at first hand were some new tags like the artist and song name.
RyokoMVP
QUOTE (DeePee @ Jan 19 2011, 10:08 AM) *
The BGMs were existing ones. The only differences I noticed at first hand were some new tags like the artist and song name.

owgh ,so new BGM is replace the old BGM ? but it's too big 11mb , hahahaha~
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system