eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 2/23/2011 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Mother's Heart event has ended.
- The boss monster 'Leek' has its movement speed increased.
- The monster "Rafflesia Arnoldii" has its movement speed increased, and its attack range decreased.
- Corrected the description of the Isia runestone to show the correct duration time (1 minute -> 3 minute).
- Corrected the Shelter of Resistance box to show the correct defense value (Def 9 -> 140).
- Corrected the description of the Kabuki ninja card (Only casts cloaking of the level you have learned).
- Corrected an issue with the option of the Alchemy Glove.
- Updated the GnJOY terms of service agreement.

Main Servers

- Thanatos server 20% experience event has started as a reward for winning the second 2011 Server vs Server battle.
- The giant angel wings sale has ended.
- Added the new cash item Forging Ore Box.
- Opening the new Forging Ore box during the next two weeks will also give you a Fortune Egg. Available for the next two weeks.
- Monster Morph event has started and will last two weeks. More information available from the Paradise Group guard near the prontera fountain. Monster change scrolls will be removed after the end of the event.
- Adjusted the Arch Bishop QUest. During the odin temple battle portion, the Valkyrie Vanhilde will no longer have her dialog pop up automatically when walking close, but will instead require you to talk to her normally.

Sakray Test Server

- Updated the replay. Because of the version change, old replay files will no longer be viewable.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Ai4rei
QUOTE (Rytech @ Feb 23 2011, 10:50 PM) *
- Updated the replay. Because of the version change, old replay files will no longer be viewable.

Actually, they did that last week already.
Ziu
Add new status icons.... for example... when you are sitting... biggrin.gif

Brainstorm
An icon for sitting status? After only 8 years?
lemongrass
how is this icon influenced by 50% weight limit etc? is it only if you really recover or everytime you sit?
Epoque
The new icon for sitting looks shit too. Pardon my french.

Isn't it time they renewed some of the status icons. I know that they're pretty familiar and people are used to them, but they aren't exactly the most appealing set of icons, and the newer status icons look quite different from some of the older ones.
Rikter
QUOTE (Epoque @ Feb 26 2011, 07:07 PM) *
The new icon for sitting looks shit too. Pardon my french.

Isn't it time they renewed some of the status icons. I know that they're pretty familiar and people are used to them, but they aren't exactly the most appealing set of icons, and the newer status icons look quite different from some of the older ones.

And a better way to recognize buffs and debuffs would be awesome too~
kookiez
anyone got the replay video and how it works? i want to see it smile.gif
Rxz
Monster Morph event has started and will last two weeks. More information available from the Paradise Group guard near the prontera fountain. Monster change scrolls will be removed after the end of the event.

what is this?
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system