Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 3/16/2011 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- Card switch event has started. Please see the event page for more details.
- With the security password, the numbers are now re-arranged after each click.
- Valentines and White Day events have ended. The magic symbol enchant item has lost it's event bonus.
- Corrected an issue where using Grafiti from the Solo Box hat with the thief card set would still take a gemstone.
- Corrected the Mechanic skill 'Arm Cannon' not applying element correctly.
- Item 'shackles' has their def corrected from 15 -> 18.

Main Server

- New School Term event 50% exp bonus has ended.
- Dark Lord server 50% bonus drop event has ended.
- Thanatos server 20% exp bonus event has ended.
- Monster change item is now being sold.
- The Japanese Earthquake charity item 'Green Ribbon' is available. Please see the the details on the homepage as they are put up on the 16th.
- Corrected an issue where a Royal Guard could be affected by Masquarade while under the Inspiration status.

Sakray Test Server

- Biolabs 4f and related Memorial Dungeon Instance added. Players should take care when entering the instance 'Secret of Rekenber Somatology Laboratory -Reginshirm-'.
- Corrected the item 'Cursed Star' losing it's bonus if two were equipped and one was removed.
- Corrected an error with the family party system.

Credits for translation: Doddler
xienne15
- The Japanese Earthquake charity item 'Green Ribbon' is available. Please see the the details on the homepage as they are put up on the 16th.

Pray for Japan smile.gif i wonder how this looks like...
Masao
- Biolabs 4f and related Memorial Dungeon Instance added. Players should take care when entering the instance 'Secret of Rekenber Somatology Laboratory -Reginshirm-'.

Wait what...!?
Rytech
QUOTE (Masao @ Mar 15 2011, 12:25 PM) *

Wait what...!?

Yep. Get ready for those trans 2-2 monsters. I can tell you right now theirs goina be a champion MVP for sure (why wouldnt they have one???) and im prepaired to get owned by its asura. ani_heh.gif
Athen
QUOTE (Rytech @ Mar 15 2011, 06:59 PM) *

Wait what...!?

Yep. Get ready for those trans 2-2 monsters. I can tell you right now theirs goina be a champion MVP for sure (why wouldnt they have one???) and im prepaired to get owned by its asura. ani_heh.gif

Maybe it's 3-1 hahah and the MVP is random like lhz3.
ForteXX
Cant get a good image from the files (they're all headless for me), but here's what we get in lhz:

que_lhz & 1@lhz (blank minimaps)
Minstrel Alphoccio, (F) Professor Celia, Champion Chen, Biochemist Flamel, (F) Stalker Gertie, Paladin Randel, Gypsy Trentini

Also, a donut headgear, likely lower. No sprite for the Japan Green Ribbon, so it's jsut a reused sprite, which disappoints me.
Christian
QUOTE (Athen @ Mar 15 2011, 11:44 PM) *
QUOTE (Rytech @ Mar 15 2011, 06:59 PM) *

Wait what...!?

Maybe it's 3-1 hahah and the MVP is random like lhz3.

They are 2-2 Classes, and when inspecting the .lub files really looks like they'll put one random MVP with fake-MVPs (or just the MVP's summons) again.

Quick previews (minimap like) for 1@lhz and que_lhz:
Seven
If the instances were added, so the monsters?
Puncker
QUOTE (YoonA @ Mar 15 2011, 10:57 PM) *
If the instances were added, so the monsters?

Cant get a good image from the files (they're all headless for me), but here's what we get in lhz:
Minstrel Alphoccio, (F) Professor Celia, Champion Chen, Biochemist Flamel, (F) Stalker Gertie, Paladin Randel, Gypsy Trentini
Ai4rei
Puncker
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Mar 16 2011, 12:36 AM) *

nice ones
KeiKun
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Mar 16 2011, 11:36 AM) *

can champ use asura?
i wish they can
thats cool
biggrin.gif

DeePee
Made a few quick screenshots:

que_lhz

1@lhz

lhz_dun04

Ziu
Now to wait to take out the relevant revision.... and

script new instance... good...

npcidentity.lub

CODE
JT_RANDEL = 2221,
JT_FLAMEL = 2222,
JT_CELIA = 2223,
JT_CHEN = 2224,
JT_GERTIE = 2225,
JT_ALPHOCCIO = 2226,
JT_TRENTINI = 2227,
JT_G_RANDEL = 2228,
JT_G_FLAMEL = 2229,
JT_G_CELIA = 2230,
JT_G_CHEN = 2231,
JT_G_GERTIE = 2232,
JT_G_ALPHOCCIO = 2233,
JT_G_TRENTINI = 2234,
JT_B_RANDEL = 2235,
JT_B_FLAMEL = 2236,
JT_B_CELIA = 2237,
JT_B_CHEN = 2238,
JT_B_GERTIE = 2239,
JT_B_ALPHOCCIO = 2240,
JT_B_TRENTINI = 2241,
JT_MD_DESERT_WOLF = 2242,
JT_MD_DESERT_WOLF_B = 2243,

JT_QUEST_CHEN = 2244,
Masao
If i just had an kRO Account with an CHar that is able to enter the new Instance and LHZ 4 i would so start to script those scripts and spawn times.

btw. the new LHZ Maps look a little crappy except for the lhz_dun04 map.
KeiKun
hmm

lhz_dun04
looks weird than other lhz_dun maps
AeriePinkPanther
Sprites looks really similar to fan-one, I used to use them as mobs ... (I don't remember exactly who done them but there is still some by Happy : http://happy-graphic.atwebpages.com/mob.php) But It's logical, they take original sprite ;D So it's not really new and no surprise.

For maps, they're standards but lightmaps looks really weird ... really bad .. check circles and crappy colours :

Masao
Just if anyone needs them, here are the maps,models,sprites and new textures etc. from this patch.

Beaware, there are also lubs and desctables containing which are NOT translated!

data.rar
Rpizer
Why all the mobs use a dagger, except for the paladin/champion/gypsy?
VgenLife
This may sound stupid, but..
So with the official implementation of lhz_dun04, this makes the custom lhz_dun04s created until now obsolete am I right?
Brainstorm
So with the official implementation of lhz_dun04, this makes the custom lhz_dun04s created until now obsolete am I right?

You are right, twice.

But also means you can rename the custom lhz_dun04 to lhz_dun05 and fill with harder monsters.
Rytech
QUOTE (Brainstorm @ Mar 17 2011, 10:01 AM) *

You are right, twice.

But also means you can rename the custom lhz_dun04 to lhz_dun05 and fill with harder monsters.

And instead of using 2-2 monsters you could use extended jobs for monsters or maybe 3rd jobs.
KeiKun
QUOTE (Rytech @ Mar 18 2011, 01:49 AM) *

You are right, twice.

And instead of using 2-2 monsters you could use extended jobs for monsters or maybe 3rd jobs.

Good Idea...
biggrin.gif

wait
is there
a sprite for 3rd job monster
Athen
QUOTE (KeiKun @ Mar 17 2011, 10:56 PM) *
QUOTE (Rytech @ Mar 18 2011, 01:49 AM) *

You are right, twice.

Good Idea...
biggrin.gif

wait
is there
a sprite for 3rd job monster

I think there's a sprite of 3rd job monster here in eA.
the one who made the custom lhz4 and 5 release it.
Rytech
Youll just have to be careful with 3rd jobs since the monsters dont know how to handle some of the 3rd job skills properly, which leads to map server crashes. Then again if you do that, you could set it to dump the crash logs and report them to us and well fix them ASAP.
Ridley
QUOTE (Masao @ Mar 17 2011, 03:37 AM) *
Just if anyone needs them, here are the maps,models,sprites and new textures etc. from this patch.

Beaware, there are also lubs and desctables containing which are NOT translated!

data.rar

Download is dead :< could you re-upload it please? (the link is ok but when you try to download it the page goes down)

Edit: Seems like its ok again lol but thanks anyways for the mirror tongue.gif
VgenLife
QUOTE (Ridley @ Mar 18 2011, 04:55 PM) *

data.rar

Download is dead :< could you re-upload it please? (the link is ok but when you try to download it the page goes down)

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMR7Z67C

Ridley
QUOTE (VgenLife @ Mar 18 2011, 11:49 AM) *
QUOTE (Ridley @ Mar 18 2011, 04:55 PM) *

data.rar

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMR7Z67C

Thankies! :3
Athen
Anyone know the drops of all lhz 4?
123Nightfall
Surprisingly, I never thought a 4th floor will be released, but thank you guys.
Majinken
The Bio 4 is good news, but...

What does this mean?
Squishyyy
QUOTE (Majinken @ Mar 21 2011, 06:41 PM) *
The Bio 4 is good news, but...

What does this mean?

Well, from what I know on iRO Ymir you can share exp with a single parent and baby or both parents and baby but not both parents. Maybe they're fixing that ? *crosses fingers*
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system