Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 04/19/2011 - Maintenance
Masao
Main Servers

- Card removal system is updated. It is now possible to remove helm (upper) and garment cards.
- The Ragnarok 'Surprise Present Catch!' event has started. The event page will be updated later on the 19th.
- Corrected some text and dialog issues with the new biolabs dungeon items and NPCs.

Sakray Test Server

- Party bonus system is updated. The bonus experience for having a party of 3 or more is increased from 10% per person to 20%.
- The damage formula of 'Spiral Pierce' is changed.

- Characters must be removed from a guild before characters can be deleted. (Deferred from last week)

Credits to Doddler for the Translation.
Brainstorm
- Party bonus system is updated. The bonus experience for having a party of 3 or more is increased from 10% per person to 20%.

Another step in the right direction.
Now they need to make it so people dont party simply to farm certain mobs on a map, without actually helping each other (as in, be in range to share exp).
Rytech
Gravity abandoned all the old lub files in the lua files/spreditinfo and started using some new ones that were added today. These files are...

2dlayerdir_f.lub
smalllayerdir_male.lub
smalllayerdir_female.lub
biglayerdir_male.lub
biglayerdir_female.lub
Seven

I hope that it wasn't nerfed, that's the reason why I built an RK on the official..
Chilly
QUOTE (Seven @ Apr 21 2011, 12:22 AM) *

I hope that it wasn't nerfed, that's the reason why I built an RK on the official..

it was nerfed to death sadly, but the good news is they buffed hundred spear to be about as good as spiral was without gloomy day~
cristal0
i know some people have no idea how to play kro replays so i made a screenshot

Main server

Sakray

bur if you know here are the replays
http://cid-8fbf63beafc72f09.office.live.co...kRO/RE/96.2.rrf
http://cid-8fbf63beafc72f09.office.live.co...kRO/RE/96.1.rrf
Seven
@Chilly
Still unfair for me, because HS costs more skill points and only got 1 range. Clashing Spiral is a 5-level skill with 5 cell range.
The only good I see, is that you are now free to use one-handed spear without losing the damage because it's not based on the weapon's weight.

@cristal0
Thanks for the screenshots!
What weapon do you use? In Philippine server, I'm using lance and the damage ranges from 15k-16k on magmaring.. same level as you.
have you tried Hundred Spear too, screenie? Thanks!
GameON
how do we want to record a replay and also play the replay in this eAthena??
Waeyan
QUOTE (Rytech @ Apr 20 2011, 04:52 PM) *
Gravity abandoned all the old lub files in the lua files/spreditinfo and started using some new ones that were added today. These files are...

2dlayerdir_f.lub
smalllayerdir_male.lub
smalllayerdir_female.lub
biglayerdir_male.lub
biglayerdir_female.lub

such annoying Gravity.. LOL
xienne15
QUOTE (GameON @ Apr 22 2011, 12:55 AM) *
how do we want to record a replay and also play the replay in this eAthena??

its in the client itself. You can play the replay using the ragnarokreplay.exe
cristal0
QUOTE (Seven @ Apr 21 2011, 04:20 PM) *
@cristal0
Thanks for the screenshots!
What weapon do you use? In Philippine server, I'm using lance and the damage ranges from 15k-16k on magmaring.. same level as you.
have you tried Hundred Spear too, screenie? Thanks!

sadly those are not my replays I dont know why but have have some troubles connecting to kro lately so i cant chceck other skills but i can tell you that both of those were made with lance [0]

Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system