Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 5/25/2011 kRO Maintenance
Rytech
Common Patch

- In Thanatos Tower, changed the method for breaking the seals of Dolor, Maero, Odium and Despero when summoning Memory of Thanatos.
- Updated descriptions on the taming items Tantan Noodles, Boy's Pure Heart, and Ice Fireworks.

Main Servers

- Added 10 new improved weapons to the cash shop. Opening a weapon box will also for the next two weeks give you a fortune egg.
- The cash shop item refining will not cost zeny for the next two weeks.
- Corrected an issue with the Wizard skill Firepillar where it could damage the caster.
- Fixed a bug where rogue job characters could not plagiarize skills from the Biolabs 4f monsters.
- Corrected an issue with a Mora village quest that could cause a client crash (Gravity Error).
- Updated the yellow butterfly wing description to list 'Izlude' as a destination.
- Updated the blue butterfly wing description to list 'Einbech' as a destination.

Sakray Test Server

- Corrected the Rune Knight skill 'Hundred Spear' doing abnormal damage.
- Corrected a strange issue that could occur while under the Nathuz runestone effect.
- Fixed an issue with the Minstrel skill 'Windmill Rush' where it would not affect the caster if they weren't in a party.
- Fixed an issue with the Mistress card where it was not removing the gemstone requirement of 3rd job skills.

Credits for translation: Doddler
Majinken
- In Thanatos Tower, changed the method for breaking the seals of Dolor, Maero, Odium and Despero when summoning Memory of Thanatos.

Interesting, what did they do?

- Added 10 new improved weapons to the cash shop. Opening a weapon box will also for the next two weeks give you a fortune egg.

While the "cash shop" thing makes me want to puke, what are these weapons?
Ziu
CODE
- Corrected the Rune Knight skill 'Hundred Spear' doing abnormal damage.

¡¡xD... past patch hundred spear +50K dmg... !!....
KeiKun
In Thanatos Tower, changed the method for breaking the seals of Dolor, Maero, Odium and Despero when summoning Memory of Thanatos.

Cool
what can they do with the quest?
smile.gif
Ziu
New cash Weapons

http://www.facebook.com/notes/los-scripts-...210088889030873
Masao
I wonder why or what for gravity added this file in this weeks patch:

data/etcinfo.txt
//weather#
//prontera.rsw#
//sakura#
//weather#
//pay_arche.rsw#
//sakura#
weather#
comodo.rsw#
pokjuk#
//file end

o.Ô
Ai4rei
They apparently remembered, that they have a file (etcinfo.txt), that allows to control the map weather effects. Since they also updated comodo map, I guess they removed the hard-wired effect from there. So far I know that file also allows to specify additional loading screen files and enable the reading of event.grf (used for X-Mas versions of main town maps on a lot of official servers).
KeiKun
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ May 26 2011, 01:20 PM) *
They apparently remembered, that they have a file (etcinfo.txt), that allows to control the map weather effects. Since they also updated comodo map, I guess they removed the hard-wired effect from there. So far I know that file also allows to specify additional loading screen files and enable the reading of event.grf (used for X-Mas versions of main town maps on a lot of official servers).

so thats event.grf
i found 1 @ iRO
>___<

Rytech
I have some great news for everyone. One of the client files had a huge update that added a bunch of useful info for skills. (the one that made every skill level selectable) It holds info like max level, sp requirements for every level of every skill (doesent matter of its level selectable or not, its there), and the cast range for every level of every skill. The cast range thingy has a function called bAttackRange which i think will be used for a upcoming client feature. The client may soon tell you if your about to cast farther then you can.

Whats even more interesting is that the max levels, sp requirements, and cast ranges for every Gangsi, Death Knight, and Dark Collector skill is in here as well. Theirs no hints on prerequired skills tho, but its enough data to give a idea.

If you want any info on any skill, 3rd jobs or something else, feel free to ask (in this topic, not by PM). I cant post the data here since its a lot.
Rytech
Here. If anyone's interested in seeing the data you can download it from here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2PDQC5B
KeiKun
QUOTE (Rytech @ May 28 2011, 01:26 AM) *
Here. If anyone's interested in seeing the data you can download it from here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2PDQC5B

Wooh
thx
im waiting
biggrin.gif
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top   100,   Aion      ,  ,

Orphus system