Castles

Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > jRO Update Conference June 4, 2011
Tsuyoshi
Conference related to their Bifrost update. Included the 150 level cap increase of Super Novices, extra rental mounts, etc. But here's what's interesting. They showed the glimpse of Ninjas 2nd Job. Though I cannot translate the name hehe

Emistry
aw..look like a Samurai ^^

waiting for those Gunsliger 1 too~
Musika
Wew...
Looks good..
i wonder what Killer Skill they has?..
Sonic.............................SLASH!!!!!... (9 Headed Dragon Flash)
Emistry
Sonic.............................SLASH!!!!!... (9 Headed Dragon Flash)

Himura Kenshin ?? xD

oh god~ i love his skills ^^
Rytech
OMG FINALLY!!!! Been so long since ive seen news from any RO update conference. Im wondering what the name of their skills will be. The Ninja has some of the most interesting names right next to the Soul Linker. I would laugh if one of them was 1000 Strikes of Doom, or any skill with the word Doom at the end. Can you give us a link to where you found this?
Jason124
Wow this looks very interesting.
Ai4rei
Looks like 影狼 (かげろう, [kagerou], meaning: shadow wolf) and 朧 (おぼろ, [oboro], meaning: dim/faint/hazy/obscure/indistinct) to me.
Rytech
What about the text on the right side of the characters? They look the same in both pics except what in the ().
Tsuyoshi
all I know on the right side are the characters in "( )".. meaning Male and Female..
Emistry
ya you are right ^^
1 for male and 1 for female ^^
Rytech
Here's the link for the site showing the info about the update.

http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/22842/

And a translated link....
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...n6AMO-6w79lYZig

It says when translated for the new ninja jobs....
It thinks the end here, announced the implementation of the top job last ninja! This time, the rough picture has been published. Their highest male "wolf"shadow women "Oboro" It is going to be a name.
wkwk
Hahaha, So cool, like samurai~~
Tsuyoshi
as far I was able to translate...

忍者 = Ninja
上位 = Top Rank

* I was unable to get the stroke of the 3rd character haha...

in conclusion.. I assume the translation of the characters on the right is "High Ninja" or something like that..
Ai4rei
Last one is 職 (しょく, [shoku], meaning: job), it's on the site Rytech linked to; that way it becomes "High Job[class]".
0Alena0
They look interesting.
I'm not sure if I like the design though.
Guess I'll have to wait until they are released smile.gif
Smack-Talking Pie
Cool. I'm hoping they'll do more about melee ninjas (given how many swords are in the concepts).

Also, gunslingers appear to be contesting with taekwons for the title of "butt-monkey of RO". The mount's a joke, the amount of available weapons is pitiful (gatling guns especially), and now ninjas appear to be getting their job first. Bummer.
Rytech
I do hope the array of weapons, armors, shields, what else will be greatly expanded. Expanded jobs just have too little weapons to choose from and yes the Gunslingers really needed more gatling guns (ones worth using with a increased ASPD bonus) and more skills for them (1 skill for gats to boost ASPD but make you not move? Come on.). Im sure what all these jobs lack and could really use will appear in their 2nd job versions. Look at how we always wanted a Champion with more then 5 spirit spheres, Sura brings you 15 max. Mechanics brought the Auto Towers that smiths were supposed to get, Arch Bishops got their ability to buff people greatly enhanced.

So I can only imagine what these expanded jobs lacked and what may make up for them in their new jobs. What im mostly interested in is what their goina do for the Soul Linkers. ani_rice.gif
Rytech
Someone properly translated the info for the expansion and the info says this....

11) Ninja expansion and Gunslinger expansion

- Someone at GungHo (Mr. Chiba) loves the Ninja class and pestered Gravity to expand the ninja class with no sign of giving up, so Gravity had no choice but to do it.
- Ninja expansion is split into 2 different jobs (similar to Bard/Dancer, I guess).
- Male Ninja becomes Kagerou (Shadow Wolf)
- Female Ninja becomes Oborou (Haze/Mist/Whatever)
- Gunslinger expansion is stuck in limbo. They're not sure what to call them, what skills to give them, what to make them look like, etc.

upper image:
忍者(男)上位職 / Ninja(Male) expansion class
影狼 / Kagerou

Lower image:
忍者(女)上位職 /Ninja(Female) expansion class
朧 / Oboro

This is getting more and more interesting.
Masao
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jun 7 2011, 07:16 AM) *
Someone properly translated the info for the expansion and the info says this....

11) Ninja expansion and Gunslinger expansion

- Someone at GungHo (Mr. Chiba) loves the Ninja class and pestered Gravity to expand the ninja class with no sign of giving up, so Gravity had no choice but to do it.
- Ninja expansion is split into 2 different jobs (similar to Bard/Dancer, I guess).
- Male Ninja becomes Kagerou (Shadow Wolf)
- Female Ninja becomes Oborou (Haze/Mist/Whatever)
- Gunslinger expansion is stuck in limbo. They're not sure what to call them, what skills to give them, what to make them look like, etc.

upper image:
忍者(男)上位職 / Ninja(Male) expansion class
影狼 / Kagerou

Lower image:
忍者(女)上位職 /Ninja(Female) expansion class
朧 / Oboro

This is getting more and more interesting.

Guess it's time for us to spam gravity with Mails of our great Ideas for the new Gunslinger Class, and some Sprites from our spriters here on the Forum ^^
Emistry
i tot eA and Gravity is somekind of alliances or partner ?
coz i saw alot of things that appear in eA before it appear in Gravity ..>.<
CyruzWings
ani_slur.gif the graphic so cool
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top   100,   Aion      ,  ,

Orphus system