Castles

Ammunition

eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > Ragnarok Offline Heading to PSP
Au R oN
After the announce (and the release) of Ragnarok DS, Developer GungHo is trying to reimagine the Ragnarok Online universe offline… again. They have a PSP game in the works titled Ragnarok: The Imperial Princess of Light and Dark.

Here a video biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZJ4rxO8wE
Judas543
i love it, a ipod touch game and now onto a psp game!

Is it a tatics game O.o?
Rytech
Wow this looks interesting. More interesting that this game will have exclusive jobs. I see Shaman, Londa?? (Or is it Fonda? Cant tell with the font), Kapra, Dark Knight. Wait, so theirs 2 gunslinger like jobs here??? Could this be a hint of what 2nd job gunslingers might be like in RO?
ScammerSiQuinn
damn i love the gunslingers
Judas543
although im looking forward to this, it be easier for me to rip sprites/effects from a psp game. Dunno if it would be useful lol
pikachu69
When this game is out:

Danzai
Lame graphics. game looks like it would suck. I'm a huge fan of RO; but RO should NEVER look like that...
Triper
Srs, PSP with that graphics?? Disappointing.
The idea probably will be something around FFT but users are used to the "kawaii" graphics not this 3d bullshit Disgaea wannabe...
Best is to wait until we see some gameplay but until now is just like another Black Matrix Zero, fft, Disgaea, etc style game but in a bit of fail mode.
Rytech
Graphics isnt everything. Look how old RO is and look how fun it is and what all their is to do. Gameplay is more important then anything. It might look better when its released after their done polishing things.
Judas543
yep i agree, once it comes out and i play it ill judge
kunkun
I was expecting for something like this >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcgr-QiBC68
DarkDevine
It looks awesome.

People gotta realize, it's 2011 and Ragnarok 2 is coming (The real one)

Yeah, graphics aren't anything, but if you're stubborn and don't open up for new technologies and graphics, you will become one of those people that always keep saying "Everything today sucks, Tetris was the best game evar"

I like the graphics, they look better than Ragnarok Online 1, cool attack animations and the skills look awesome

Now I just need a PSP...
Kenpachi
somehow it's pointless to develop a game for the PSP although the PSVita was already announced for end of 2011, isn't it?

Now I just need a PSP...
wait for the PSVita. tongue.gif
Elliott
that narrator... so monotonous and awful, made me laugh
yeah the graphics suck, but i'd play it if FFT didn't stain my vision of every tactics game ever
Triper
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 15 2011, 01:48 AM) *
Graphics isnt everything. Look how old RO is and look how fun it is and what all their is to do. Gameplay is more important then anything. It might look better when its released after their done polishing things.

May not be but that's a PSP, fft or disgaea look better then this and is almost the same thing in enjoy/fun aspects.
Seven
Ragnarok Violet is much better for me, I think.. Though, I can't imagine the gameplay with that kind of graphics, unlike the violet.. it's like the original ragnarok.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system