eAthena Trunk:
Last Update:

Old Card Album Old Blue Box Old Purple Box

Skills

eAthena Support Board > 07/27/2011 - Maintenance
Masao
Common Patch

- The RWC Hunting Event has ended.
- The launch 9th year event has started.
- Royal Guard 'Banding' skill has it's description updated.
- The item 'Alchemy Gloves' have their description changed.

Before: When dealing physical or magic damage, has a chance to invoke Fire Ball Lv5.
After: When dealing physical damage, has a chance to invoke Fire Ball Lv5. When dealing magical damage, has a chance to invoke Fire Bolt Lv5.

Main Servers

- ASPD improvement potion is now on sale. Available from July 27th until August 10th.
- Gryphon Egg event has started.
- The Ragnarok 2 related experience event has ended.
- Baphomet server will receive 20% experience and drops for 1 week due to the team results for the RWC tryouts.
- The RWC Scrolls are no longer up for sale.
- Adjusted the magic reflection rate of the Bellum Glave and Bellum Claymore.
- Siege Arrow options have changed. Instead of adding bonus damage against players, it adds bonus ranged damage.
- The large monster area limit is removed pending a fix to an issue that occurred with it. It will be re-added later.

Sakray Test Server

- Homunculus evolution skill descriptions are changed.
- Minstrel and Wanderer skill 'Song of Despair' is changed to no longer affect allies.
- Hugel Bingo Game hall is re-opened.

Credits to Doddler for the Translation
Ai4rei
kRO uses new FTP server for new patches, ftp://ragnarok.nowcdn.co.kr:20021/
Rytech
Inside the file that controls status ID's I found 2 that appears to be related to the upcoming Kagerou/Oboro jobs. They are....

EFST_KO_JYUMONJIKIRI
EFST_MEIKYOUSISUI

Ignore the EFST_ part. The client uses that to know its a status ID. Their's no info in the status desc file. I tried searching for the names on the right alone, but couldnt find anything. Maybe someone here can translate them.

Their also appears to be new texture files for Warlock element spheres and Tetra Vortex. The names kinda say it, but I want to see them in action soon to confirm.

lemongrass
^ would need a facebook like button for this one tongue.gif
ForteXX
Well, me and some anime people playing in IRC (with google translate for a bit of it), came up with Mirror Seal for the 2nd EFST.
Ziu
9th year event

Rytech
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Jul 27 2011, 08:41 AM) *

New FTP, same painfully slow speeds. I remember when it was like 175 KB a second at least for me. Now its like 10 - 15 KB. This FTP feels even slower and I dont know why. Anyway, does this mean Ragray will need to be redone to connect to the new one?
Ziu
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 28 2011, 07:58 PM) *

New FTP, same painfully slow speeds. I remember when it was like 175 KB a second at least for me. Now its like 10 - 15 KB. This FTP feels even slower and I dont know why. Anyway, does this mean Ragray will need to be redone to connect to the new one?

mm check your internet connection...

Rytech
My internet is running fine and im downloading stuff at 1.9 MB a second in some places, and usual 800 KB in others, but when it comes to gravity's FTP its painful slow and its like this on every computer and my network hardware is running fine. Dont know if anyone else is having that issue.
Triper
Here that ftp is working fine, I usually get 100kb/s for most of the downloads I do and I get 80-90 there so seems fine I guess.
NoH
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 29 2011, 01:37 AM) *
My internet is running fine and im downloading stuff at 1.9 MB a second in some places, and usual 800 KB in others, but when it comes to gravity's FTP its painful slow and its like this on every computer and my network hardware is running fine. Dont know if anyone else is having that issue.

Yup, same here.
Majinken
I think I read somewhere that Gravity is restricting/blocking outside IPs.
Tsuyoshi

everything seems fine with me.. downloaded the patches.. however.. I was not able to patch the client.. weird..

I think I read somewhere that Gravity is restricting/blocking outside IPs.

If that's the case.. I can access both of the old and new ftp via browser of any kind.. however.. when it comes to the official client patcher.. it keeps on telling me "Failed to connect to file server" hence my firewall is turned off.
Tsuyoshi
Resolved now.. tried re-installing... wew!
Ai4rei
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 28 2011, 07:58 PM) *

The will be an updated ragray.rpi which switches to the new FTP once all patches are complete from the old one.

Edit: Well, it will need a new patcher too, since support for alternative ports is not in latest stable, yet.
Ziu
QUOTE (Rytech @ Jul 29 2011, 01:37 AM) *

OK...

I use the official updater....maybe that's why ..

Screen Thanatos Serv. guild dungeon 2 geffen.

Seven
QUOTE (Ai4rei @ Jul 27 2011, 09:41 PM) *

How did you able to get the new ftp server for korea? How would I know the ftp server for philippines?

Thanks!
DeePee
ftp://202.57.118.51/patch/
Ai4rei
QUOTE (Seven @ Aug 2 2011, 11:23 AM) *
How did you able to get the new ftp server for korea?

PatchClient\Lua Files\ServerInfoz\ServerInfo_KR.lub
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013

Aion Game Top  Топ 100, Рейтинг серверов Aion — только бесплатные русские сервера Айон, базы знаний, сайты кланов и гильдий

Orphus system